THOUSANDS of NYPD Turn BACKS to Commie Bill, for the second time!!!

The ball is now in de Blasio's court to correct the situation.

You're right. He needs to find out who the instigators are and fire their asses.

What he needs to do is apologize.

Why should he apologize?

I never get this "apology" stuff.

He meant everything he said, his feelings on cops are clear, and now he's getting a reaction.

What they should NOT do is try to get him to quit or try to destroy his life just for expressing his opinion. That's what the PC Police do, not the REAL police.

He should apologize because, politically, it's the expedient thing to do. It would also cause dissension within a currently united NYPD.

It's not like he doesn't mean what he says, and the cops aren't going to buy it.

What would you rather have - A hardcore leftist Mayor who was honest about his negative feelings about cops, or a hardcore leftist Mayor who kept it hidden and acted on those feelings without your knowing through other channels?

Hey, at least everyone's suspicions have been confirmed loud and clear, and this has inspired other hardcore lefties to voice their anti-cop concerns. Now there is no doubt as to their loyalties. Hell, they won't even admit when (certain) people break the law at this point.

I'd think many cops would be insulted if he tried that crap.

Do you agree that he has to do SOMETHING?

One of the comments at the link said that using these funerals, these deaths and the terrible, unbearable grief of the families for political gain is no better than the Westboro scum.

I agree.

There's a time and a place. What these cops are doing is meant to cause more pain and more death. They should be fired.

Speaking of spreading more hate and causing more deaths - Geraldo Rivera was there.

These racists won't stop until they get blood in the streets.

He should apologize because, politically, it's the expedient thing to do. It would also cause dissension within a currently united NYPD.

When unelected police can bully ELECTED officials, we need to be kind of worried.

Now you might not like De Blasio, but he won an election of his fellow New Yorkers. And he won it being VERY CLEAR that the fascist police state tactics of Guiliani and Bloomberg were no longer acceptable.

So it's really the police who need to change their attitudes.
It has nothing to do with who I like or don't like. I think di Blasio made a stupid political blunder and now he needs to somehow make amends. If he can, it may already be too late. Either way, his career as a politician is over.

Your posts are always very racists and full of hate. You don't like blacks and since de Blasio is married to one, you hate him. You have also posted in favor of fascists.

Yes, it does have to do with who you like and don't like. Just like the other knee-jerk racists here.

The ball is now in de Blasio's court to correct the situation.

You're right. He needs to find out who the instigators are and fire their asses.

Why should he apologize?

He meant everything he said, his feelings on cops are clear, and now he's getting a reaction.

What they should NOT do is try to get him to quit or try to destroy his life just for expressing his opinion. That's what the PC Police do, not the REAL police.

Ok, I understand what you are saying, but de Blasio is not just an ordinary man with ordinary responsibilities, he's the freaking mayor of the city. His words, wether he believed in what he was saying or not, were reckless and irresponsible for someone in this position. The atmosphere became so bad that cops were attacked, even killed. IM not saying everything was directly caused by him, but was it self evident is he didn't do a good job in the leadership department. He did a great job of dividing and taking a side, and for that I think he owes an appology.
I understand that. The only tangible potential benefit such an act could bring would be to reverse the efforts of the PC Police and reduce tensions in the "Black community". That might mean a reduced chance of other problems, who knows.

It's just tough for me to understand any other value of having someone apologize for saying something that they meant.

Well I agree with you that an apology from him would be insincere. It's not that an apology would mean much to me, it wouldnt. I believe however there are police officers willing to work with him if he shows some humility and appologizes. But your point is well taken - we place too much value on these stupid public apologies.

o-NYCLU-NYPD-STOP-AND-FRISKS-MINORITIES-570.jpg

^^^What the NYPD should apologize for.

When unelected police can bully ELECTED officials, we need to be kind of worried.

Now you might not like De Blasio, but he won an election of his fellow New Yorkers. And he won it being VERY CLEAR that the fascist police state tactics of Guiliani and Bloomberg were no longer acceptable.

So it's really the police who need to change their attitudes.
It has nothing to do with who I like or don't like. I think di Blasio made a stupid political blunder and now he needs to somehow make amends. If he can, it may already be too late. Either way, his career as a politician is over.

Your posts are always very racists and full of hate. You don't like blacks and since de Blasio is married to one, you hate him. You have also posted in favor of fascists.

Yes, it does have to do with who you like and don't like. Just like the other knee-jerk racists here.
Wah

Why should he apologize?

Ok, I understand what you are saying, but de Blasio is not just an ordinary man with ordinary responsibilities, he's the freaking mayor of the city. His words, wether he believed in what he was saying or not, were reckless and irresponsible for someone in this position. The atmosphere became so bad that cops were attacked, even killed. IM not saying everything was directly caused by him, but was it self evident is he didn't do a good job in the leadership department. He did a great job of dividing and taking a side, and for that I think he owes an appology.
I understand that. The only tangible potential benefit such an act could bring would be to reverse the efforts of the PC Police and reduce tensions in the "Black community". That might mean a reduced chance of other problems, who knows.

It's just tough for me to understand any other value of having someone apologize for saying something that they meant.

Well I agree with you that an apology from him would be insincere. It's not that an apology would mean much to me, it wouldnt. I believe however there are police officers willing to work with him if he shows some humility and appologizes. But your point is well taken - we place too much value on these stupid public apologies.

Because genuine apologies are extremely rare. Nearly all of them are the face saving, lawsuit repelling kind that doesn't accept full responsibility and "sorry if somebody was offended". It's all bullshit and people know it.

The NYPD only has to wait for the next batch of killer heroin, bad meth, adulterated cocaine, marijuana that's been treated, then stand down. Just don't find the suppliers. In two weeks the crime rate will be cut in half. In a month the protests will be over all the police need to do stop harrassing the people for information. Leave them alone.

Why should he apologize?

Because genuine apologies are extremely rare. Nearly all of them are the face saving, lawsuit repelling kind that doesn't accept full responsibility and "sorry if somebody was offended". It's all bullshit and people know it.
I agree, but the guy has to do something. This doesn't seem like it's going to go away.

Why should he apologize?

I agree, but the guy has to do something. This doesn't seem like it's going to go away.

Yeah, he could resign. That's an apology that cops will believe.

I suspect he'll be easily re-elected. I think most New Yorkers have gotten tired of an NYPD that acts like an occupying army.

Why, scum doesn't get an apology, and as demonstrated here, they are arrested!
I suspect he'll be easily re-elected. I think most New Yorkers have gotten tired of an NYPD that acts like an occupying army.

Naw, NYC has a majority fucking ghetto population, he gives them free shit, like obuma does, and they vote for him!

The NYPD receives tremendous public support. Maybe you're just projecting?

Yeah, maybe. He certainly doesn't seem to think so. And trying to get politicians to bad mouth them backfired big time. He needs them much more than they need him. We'll see, I guess.

Forum List

Back