Tim Pool | The Glenn Beck Podcast |

worth watching

what is the topic being discussed?

its 2 hrs long so there are many topics

no way in hell I am giving up two hours of my life for anyone on Glen Beck. I used to listen to Beck back in the early 2000s before he went totally nuts.

considering you didnt even take two minutes and went straight to complaining about 2 hrs you didnt waste shows you dont care anyway,,,

so bugger off now and annoy someone else please

This is very true, I do not care about anything that Glen Beck has on his nutty show.

worth watching

no way in hell I am giving up two hours of my life for anyone on Glen Beck. I used to listen to Beck back in the early 2000s before he went totally nuts.

considering you didnt even take two minutes and went straight to complaining about 2 hrs you didnt waste shows you dont care anyway,,,

This is very true, I do not care about anything that Glen Beck has on his nutty show.

well you obviously cared enough to ask what the topic was

but I already knew you lied a lot

That was before you told me it was two hours. I do not even like two hour long movies! :21::21::21:

That was before you told me it was two hours. I do not even like two hour long movies! :21::21::21:
it takes less than 1 second to hit play and see how long it is, but you decided to take even longer and ask what its about,,,

either youre dumber than a box of rocks or a liar,,,guess which one I think it is??

Forum List

Back