Time to replace the Democrats?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
It's clear that party lost the meaning of democracy. Is it time to replace the democrats with a party that that ACTUALLY represents the will of Americans, not foreign groups that fund them. That is ALL the current "Democratic" party has become, just puppets of wealthy manipulators.

It's clear that party lost the meaning of democracy. Is it time to replace the democrats with a party that that ACTUALLY represents the will of Americans, not foreign groups that fund them. That is ALL the current "Democratic" party has become, just puppets of wealthy manipulators.

It would be cheaper just to change their name from the "Democrat Party" to the Kakistocrat Party, at this point.

"A government run by the worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous persons.."

Kakistocracy - Wikipedia

Replacement theory. Stupid then, stupid now.

I took a huge crap this morning...we could replace several democrats with that

• Banned
We NEED a movement of American civil rights, of the American zeitgeist to replace that washed up, corrupted bankrupt Democrat party. They are the biggest threat to "Democracy". Let's end that.

• Banned
When the sock puppet legacy media doesn't air Biden's "Anti MAGA Trump" speech last night because it's bordering on insane or inane (take you pick)? The Democrats have lost "IT". Democrats represent WHO again?

We NEED a movement of American civil rights, of the American zeitgeist to replace that washed up, corrupted bankrupt Democrat party. They are the biggest threat to "Democracy". Let's end that.

You can't do anything to change the Democrats, because they can't even help themselves. It's like alcoholics, drug addicts, or pedos: A person can't change unless they really want to. I mean, Black folks have been voting for Democrats ever since FDR, and what have they got for their votes? Hell, it took Republicans before they could even vote or have the same civil rights as everyone else. And they're still having to live in Democrat-ran crime and drug-infested shithole cities. And they keep voting for more Democrats.

Weird, ain't it?

It's clear that party lost the meaning of democracy. Is it time to replace the democrats with a party that ACTUALLY represents the will of Americans, not foreign groups that fund them. That is ALL the current "Democratic" party has become, just puppets of wealthy manipulators.
With who? Spineless Republicans that are too risk-averse to fight back against political adversity? (I say that as someone who wants Republicans to fight back against political adversity.)

You can't do anything to change the Democrats, because they can't even help themselves. It's like alcoholics, drug addicts, or pedos: A person can't change unless they really want to. I mean, Black folks have been voting for Democrats ever since FDR, and what have they got for their votes? Hell, it took Republicans before they could even vote or have the same civil rights as everyone else. And they're still having to live in Democrat-ran crime and drug-infested shithole cities. And they keep voting for more Democrats.

Weird, ain't it?
I gave up trying to change the "Democrats"... I want to replace them and I want them GONE. I want to stick a monkey wrench in their machine, I want them ERASED.

The Democratic Party needs to be thrown in the trash bin of history.

They are the Party of Slavery.
The Party of the Confederacy.
The Party of the KKK.
The Party of Marxists.

With their modern day lunacy, they should call themselves Pedocrats, with Pedo Hitler leading them.

There was a time I voted for the man or woman and not the party but that was 15 years ago. I can not vote for a party that talks a good line for the republic but by their own actions show they care for one thing and that is power. All spend like drunken sailors only 'drunken sailors spend their own money and sometimes the other party gives tax cuts. The lawless actions of this party show they will do anything to have that power including cheat an election. It use to be just Representative's to turn an election where they would find votes stuck in a voting machine Now it's a criminal enterprise. I don't think there is one person that went to bed on election night that believes Dirty Joe received 81 million votes, more than any man in history by morning. I will only talk about Arizona because that is what I know. First the woman running our election, a rabid Trump hater only had half the polling places as we did in 2016 election. Most of our voting booth were folded up in the corner and a lot of people didn't get to vote because of the crowds. Our audit showed fraud up and down the scale, votes came in by tens of thousands from only God and democRats know. No one I know from work and my private life didn't not only not vote for Dirty Joe but held him in contempt for his bragging of getting a prosecutor fired in Ukraine by holding back money that wasn't his to hold back. The big guys dealing with China. We the people should have never allowed this clown to enter the White House and made it easy to undermined our republic. There is no one able to show me one policy that shows other wise.

Last edited:

I won't be voting for any republicans any time soon after not having voted for any democrats for quite awhile. Whether that means I vote a blue ticket, an other ticket, or just skip the federal and state races remains to be seen. I may just vote for the local offices and any ballot initiatives that may come up.

I won't be voting for any republicans any time soon after not having voted for any democrats for quite awhile. Whether that means I vote a blue ticket, an other ticket, or just skip the federal and state races remains to be seen. I may just vote for the local offices and any ballot initiatives that may come up.
Good for YOU. I am seeing nothing positive coming out of my old party. You can't question them, they dictate and it's become clear, they are incompetent pandering weasels. I will NEVER EVER support the Democratic party ever again.

Good for YOU. I am seeing nothing positive coming out of my old party. You can't question them, they dictate and it's become clear, they are incompetent pandering weasels. I will NEVER EVER support the Democratic party ever again.

Well the DNC is my old party and the GOP was my port in the storm right up until they harpooned women's rights. That they are being idiotic and petulant on student loans and the Trump warrants is just icing on the cake.

Well the DNC is my old party and the GOP was my port in the storm right up until they harpooned women's rights. That they are being idiotic and petulant on student loans and the Trump warrants is just icing on the cake.
So, remind me again, WhAT did TRUMP DO again? I missed it. Women STILL have rights, I know.

It is the Republican Party that is attacking democracy. The Republican Party represents right wing Nazis who are trying to turn this country into a dictatorship. It is the Republican Party that has been bought and paid for by the rich and powerful.

You and your right wing Nazis are the threat to our democracy. You are bankrupt and corrupt.

Forum List

Back