Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why would we do that when almost all Muslims everywhere are INNOCENT of that, too?"

We also have the Leftist Mantra that when Muslims slaughter INNOCENTS on Western streets most who are White that this is to be expected and is punishment for Western nations fucking up Iraq, Afghanistan etc. There is a general Muslim Fetish and Black Fetish within Leftism, they do NOT give a CRAP about their fellow Whites who they HATE and see as a symbol of Repression. There is a Leftist member here the latest eg they posted a thread about the plane crash in African that killed 180 Africans a thread about that was posted by a Leftist, that same Leftist NEVER would have posted the SAME thread IF it was NOT involving Africans.

So with Leftists Black Lives Matter, Muslim Lives Matter, ANY Non-Christian Lives Matter etc and White Lives Just Die Off Faster Already You White Devils.
Do you get my point or not?

Yes most of your points except this one:

"Long and short of it is, I condemn the terrorists but there is no reason to condemn Islam."

They are committing these Islamic terrorist atrocities in the name of Islam they are doing it for Allah, so to me the problem IS Islam itself it is a Death Cult and does not belong in ANY Western nation as Islam is incompatible with Western values and is a danger to Western Civilisation which is why Leftists have their Love-In with ALL things Islam because they would like Western Civilisation to be destroyed as it is a Symbol of Repression and a Symbol of the Majesty of The Hated Whitey. Western Civilisation to the Leftists resulted in Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism and because of this Western Civilisation must be punished by death to and REDUCED to one MASSIVE Third World Shit Hole and the ONLY way the Leftists can think to do this is by fanatically supporting Islam and Muslim infestation into ONLY Western nations and by lifting up the Black Fetish thing to do the Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey thing.

Does that mean we get to blame all conservatives and Christians for the majority of recent terrorist attacks in the US? I tend to think that's unfair to conservatives and Christians but it's your rule I guess.

Homegrown Terrorists in 2018 Were Almost All Right-Wing - The Atlantic

Leftists in general DO blame ALL Conservatives and ALL Christians with the Guilt By Association thing we have had this MANY times at this forum in MANY threads.

On this forum you have a lot of right wing extemists who take pleasure in Muslims being murdered, we've seen it today and not enough of the wingnuts are calling them out.

I have not seen any Christian group be murdered int he news and then Liberals here laughing, promoting or otherwise wishing more were killed. You're simply full of shit.

Nobody is taking PLEASURE in ANYONE being murdered, but the situation is who cares? WHY are these Muslims so special, WHY are we being told in the OP that we ALL now have to STOP being Anti-Muslim and Anti-Islam?

"Why would we do that when almost all Muslims everywhere are INNOCENT of that, too?"

We also have the Leftist Mantra that when Muslims slaughter INNOCENTS on Western streets most who are White that this is to be expected and is punishment for Western nations fucking up Iraq, Afghanistan etc. There is a general Muslim Fetish and Black Fetish within Leftism, they do NOT give a CRAP about their fellow Whites who they HATE and see as a symbol of Repression. There is a Leftist member here the latest eg they posted a thread about the plane crash in African that killed 180 Africans a thread about that was posted by a Leftist, that same Leftist NEVER would have posted the SAME thread IF it was NOT involving Africans.

So with Leftists Black Lives Matter, Muslim Lives Matter, ANY Non-Christian Lives Matter etc and White Lives Just Die Off Faster Already You White Devils.

"Long and short of it is, I condemn the terrorists but there is no reason to condemn Islam."

They are committing these Islamic terrorist atrocities in the name of Islam they are doing it for Allah, so to me the problem IS Islam itself it is a Death Cult and does not belong in ANY Western nation as Islam is incompatible with Western values and is a danger to Western Civilisation which is why Leftists have their Love-In with ALL things Islam because they would like Western Civilisation to be destroyed as it is a Symbol of Repression and a Symbol of the Majesty of The Hated Whitey. Western Civilisation to the Leftists resulted in Muh Slave Trade and Muh Colonialism and because of this Western Civilisation must be punished by death to and REDUCED to one MASSIVE Third World Shit Hole and the ONLY way the Leftists can think to do this is by fanatically supporting Islam and Muslim infestation into ONLY Western nations and by lifting up the Black Fetish thing to do the Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey thing.

Does that mean we get to blame all conservatives and Christians for the majority of recent terrorist attacks in the US? I tend to think that's unfair to conservatives and Christians but it's your rule I guess.

Leftists in general DO blame ALL Conservatives and ALL Christians with the Guilt By Association thing we have had this MANY times at this forum in MANY threads.

On this forum you have a lot of right wing extemists who take pleasure in Muslims being murdered, we've seen it today and not enough of the wingnuts are calling them out.

I have not seen any Christian group be murdered int he news and then Liberals here laughing, promoting or otherwise wishing more were killed. You're simply full of shit.
Muslims are slaughtering Christians every day around the world. Go to hell.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.
Liar.
You're right.

It's all the other side's fault. It's all on them.
You're right.

It's all the other side's fault. It's all on them.
Again, liar.
I didn't claim that at all.
It is not " both sides" in any way.
There is no fear mongering on the left that could ever be compared to that on the right.

Your false equivalency is dumb.

The Atlantic? BAHAHA NOBODY and I mean NOBODY should ever take that propaganda mill serious.

The Atlantic is ONE of the propaganda publications of The International Globalists.

^nutty conspiracy theorist

It's not a conspiracy theory, The Atlantic print EVERYTHING that is The International Globalists Agenda ie. Open Borders For Western Nations, Hate Whitey, Hate Christians, Leftists ie. Communists = GREAT and Conservatives = EVIL, Pro-LGBTQ/Transgender, Pro-Black, Pro-Africa etc

Nobody is taking PLEASURE in ANYONE being murdered, but the situation is who cares? WHY are these Muslims so special, WHY are we being told in the OP that we ALL now have to STOP being Anti-Muslim and Anti-Islam?

Yeah, there have been quite a few posters who took joy in the news. I care about victims of terrorism whether they are Christian, Atheist or Muslim. You apparently want to quantify how much attention they get by their religion.

Anyway, 49 people were murdered today in an act of terrorism. Terrorism, something we want to get rid of regardless of who it is perpetuated on or by who. That's why we care.

Extremists are, sure. These Muslims weren't. They were innocent and I'm tired of dealing with terrorist sympathizers.

There is no fear mongering on the left that could ever be compared to that on the right.

Congratulations, you just won the internet!!

As your prize, please allow me to offer you this nifty tee shirt.

Can you still squeeze into a XXXXXXXXXXL?

image-7865.png

The Atlantic? BAHAHA NOBODY and I mean NOBODY should ever take that propaganda mill serious.

The Atlantic is ONE of the propaganda publications of The International Globalists.

^nutty conspiracy theorist

It's not a conspiracy theory, The Atlantic print EVERYTHING that is The International Globalists Agenda ie. Open Borders For Western Nations, Hate Whitey, Hate Christians, Leftists ie. Communists = GREAT and Conservatives = EVIL, Pro-LGBTQ/Transgender, Pro-Black, Pro-Africa etc

Did Alex Jones tell you this or did you come up with it all by yourself?

It is long but this morning I read the New Zealand shooter's manifesto. I pretty much agree with him.

Weak minded White Guilt pussy Liberals are allowing third world shitheads to over run western culture and we are being destroyed because of it.

Fuck diversity.

And as predicted, they agree with the nutjob shooter. A person who murdered people in cold blood....they agree with him.

How much longer in this thread until I find a post by someone who outright claims he wishes he could shoot muslims in cold blood? Page 3? Page 4?

So here it is page 44 and you’ve found none. Wrong as always moron.

Yeah, there have been quite a few posters who took joy in the news. I care about victims of terrorism whether they are Christian, Atheist or Muslim. You apparently want to quantify how much attention they get by their religion.

Anyway, 49 people were murdered today in an act of terrorism. Terrorism, something we want to get rid of regardless of who it is perpetuated on or by who. That's why we care.

So how many Leftists were crying and posting threads when for eg. 21 Coptic Christians were slaughtered by beheading by the ISIS Devils? I have been at this forum a long time and NOT only did I NOT see ONE thread where Leftists were crying about the above act of barbaric terrorism in the name of Islam, in the name of Allah but I have NEVER seen ONE thread where Leftists have been crying about the murder of Christians BUT some Muslims get shot up and the Leftists are crying like they are going for an Olympic Gold Medal in Crying.

2015 kidnapping and beheading of Copts in Libya - Wikipedia

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Conservaitves are proud of what happened today. Stop trying to talk to them and instead work to defeat them.

images

Is that a threat?

*****SMILE*****

:)

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets
Why would we do that when almost all Muslims everywhere are INNOCENT of that, too? I condemn the assholes who do these terrible things. I support our intelligence agencies who spend their days looking for these guys and stopping them BEFORE they can do damage. I supported the war against AlQaeda and the war against ISIS. Maybe it didn't do a whole lot of good, but it took a little wind out of their sails, at least for awhile. What else can you do but all of that?
Long and short of it is, I condemn the terrorists but there is no reason to condemn Islam.

They are committing these Islamic terrorist atrocities in the name of Islam they are doing it for Allah, so to me the problem IS Islam itself it is a Death Cult and does not belong in ANY Western nation as Islam is incompatible with Western values and is a danger to Western Civilisation
I don't agree with that. We have millions of Muslims living here that aren't trying to kill anyone. They are part of our country. They are fine. The terrorists, the Muslims who have been radicalized to hate anyone who is not like them, are another story entirely.

And I have no idea what all that black/slavery shit is about.

But all I've been getting all day is bucketloads of "all leftists say this and that..." instead of paying any attention to what I'm actually saying, so you need to realize that your side of the net is doing the same thing.

Extremists are, sure. These Muslims weren't. They were innocent and I'm tired of dealing with terrorist sympathizers.

There are no terrorist sympathisers on the Right in this thread, but WHAT would you call those when there is an Islamic terrorist attack in a Western nation and not ONLY is it NOT condemned it is deliberately deflected AWAY from by blaming Christians for EVERYTHING and mentioning but but but what about Timothy McVeigh and Dylan Roof and but but but what about The Crusades?

Things that the leftists are too stupid to understand:

1. He wasn’t a Trump supporter, he’s not a US citizen.

2. Trump doesn’t hate Muslims, never has. It’s a lie made up by the left.

3. The guy is a psycopathic xenophobe, he had those feelings long before Trump ran for potus.

So how many Leftists were crying and posting threads when for eg. 21 Coptic Christians were slaughtered by beheading by the ISIS Devils? I have been at this forum a long time and NOT only did I NOT see ONE thread where Leftists were crying about the above act of barbaric terrorism in the name of Islam, in the name of Allah but I have NEVER seen ONE thread where Leftists have been crying about the murder of Christians BUT some Muslims get shot up and the Leftists are crying like they are going for an Olympic Gold Medal in Crying.

2015 kidnapping and beheading of Copts in Libya - Wikipedia

I have no idea how many threads. Usually if there isn't a disagreement between the right and left there isn't a lot of traffic here. So, for example since the liberal members here are against all terrorism they wouldn't be promoting the deaths of anyone including Christians. Where as the right....it's complicated.

See how that backfired on you?

What IS a Right-Wing Extremist exactly? Leftists and The International Globalists who Leftists shill for on The Internet consider Right-Wing Extremism:

Wanting to SHUT your Borders, NOT wanting to import UNLIMITED amounts from Third World Shit Holes into your nation, wanting to preserve your Heritage, being PROUD of your Heritage, being Christian, being a White person and being PROUD of being White and NOT being ASHAMED and HATING yourself for being White.

So WTF IS a Right-Wing Extremist when we have such RIDICULOUS examples given and being INSISTED by The International Globalists and their Leftist little dog shills on The Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back