Titanic tourist submarine goes missing in the Atlantic Ocean

Those folks are all dead. They are another cautionary part of the experience for thrill seekers seeking to glimpse the titanic through a tiny porthole like the Everest climbers risking death and passing the irretrievable frozen bodies of those that did not survive to tell the tale.

And no, it's not from the trans ocean railroad Joe Biden wants to build underwater.

Instead, many speculate that there is a nuclear sub with people on board who are stranded in the ocean.

But let's go back a bit. There was this billionaire who had access to a nuclear sub and thought it a great idea to take his son and some buddies to go check out the Titanic and then disappeared.

Can't wait for the movie.

And no, it's not from the trans ocean railroad Joe Biden wants to build underwater.

Instead, many speculate that there is a nuclear sub with people on board who are stranded in the ocean.

But let's go back a bit. There was this billionaire who had access to a nuclear sub and thought it a great idea to take his son and some buddies to go check out the Titanic and then disappeared.

If they save them it will be. You can bet Hollywood is praying for a happy ending (we all are I hope).

This is a horror story. They have 25 hours of oxygen left.

I wonder why a nuclear sub hasn't been sent for rescue they have robot mini-subs that could find and untrap them where ever they are.

How long does decompression take at those depths? 'The end' is probably sooner than the oxygen available. Unless they can run a gas line to the mini-sub or something. And, they still have to find it.

i can't even imagine what is going through their minds right now. How many times they have asked themselves, "why in the hell did I decide to do this"? It couldn't be much more frightening.

i can't even imagine what is going through their minds right now. How many times they have asked themselves, "why in the hell did I decide to do this"? It couldn't be much more frightening.
It's an example where the wealth someone has ends up killing them.

It is akin to people flying their own airplanes, for example. There is a long list of rich folk who insist on flying their own planes, Payne Stewart, John Denver, Kobe Bryant, JFK Jr., who have all done this and died as a result. Harrison Ford should have died by ended up crashing on a golf course instead.

It is akin to people flying their own airplanes, for example. There is a long list of rich folk who insist on flying their own planes, Payne Stewart, John Denver, Kobe Bryant, JFK Jr., who have all done this and died as a result. Harrison Ford should have died by ended up crashing on a golf course instead.
I don't know where they are located, but if it is close to the Titanic where so many souls were lost so long ago, it would be even more eerie.

Add the Walmart heir who killed himself hang gliding, at nearly 60 years old. And the rock stars who killed themselves with booze and dope.

Screaming?

ZanyBronzeEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

There was this billionaire who had access to a nuclear sub and thought it a great idea to take his son and some buddies to go check out the Titanic and then disappeared.

Just curious...

Where did you get the idea that the Titan submersible is nuclear4 powered?

WW

Add the Walmart heir who killed himself hang gliding, at nearly 60 years old. And the rock stars who killed themselves with booze and dope.
Or Michael Jackson paying a doctor millions to give him propofol to take by himself to get a better nights sleep.

Yea, he is still sleeping.

Kobe Bryant wasn't flying his own helicopter. Bryant wasn't a pilot. US officials: Pilot error caused Kobe Bryant chopper crash

Forum List

Back