🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To all of the far right wingnut tRump kissers, hopefully your tyrant and felon is going down!

It appears as Democrats finally have control of the House with hopefully as little as possible fake democrat disruption, the first and needed order of business is to get this lawlessly hacked in tyrant, fraud and a fool tRump use to the "I" word and also firing up those hot coals of justice under his stinking hide when it comes to his shutdown, and to hopefully shut tRump down.

California Democrat files articles of impeachment on first day of House power-shift | Daily Mail Online

How they going to do it without the Senate?

Dumbass

Nancy clearly has her work cut out for her reining in the crazies.
She'll be fine.

Certainly a lot better than Boner, or Ryan who were both ran out of Washingtong on rails.

Unlike those two rightwing bozos, Pelosi knows what the heck she's doing.

It appears as Democrats finally have control of the House with hopefully as little as possible fake democrat disruption, the first and needed order of business is to get this lawlessly hacked in tyrant, fraud and a fool tRump use to the "I" word and also firing up those hot coals of justice under his stinking hide when it comes to his shutdown, and to hopefully shut tRump down.

California Democrat files articles of impeachment on first day of House power-shift | Daily Mail Online
It's a stunt. A really stupid stunt.

Yes hopefully he will go down Didn't the AH take into consideration how badly AMERICAN companies would be hurt by his actions DOW off 612 as I post ...Last year was worst in 10 years for markets And nitwits embrace him???
Yep! They took one look at that skank Pelosi and sank!
Great,,,, America is DOWN China down more so we're winning?? Are you kidding me?
The trade war is already over

There's new pressure on Trump's competing trade negotiators to strike a deal with China

Trump has two competing advisory views. LINK Two Lighthizer, the non-Wall St Reagan era trade guy would accept a deep stock market decline, and US gnp decline, to force Jina to open markets. He would see pain as temporary and worthwhile because a real new trade relationship based on open markets would benefit both the US and Jina in the longterm.

LINK One Munchkin is a Goldman Sachs pirate who pursued short term paper gains that were not based on any actual growth in wages. He's one reason why Banking stocks had increased in what is the "value" in the US economy.

If you think Trump has the stones to force Jina where Jina has thus far refused to go, you're a Lighthizer guy, and beware of short term markets ... at least in equity. I'm not so sure about bonds, but when I had money to invest, the actual yield rate was not important to me so long as it was above inflation. And in the inflationary 80s, my dad's house note was absurdly low, and he had six figures in CDs. If there's no inflation and you're getting 3%, be happy.

But Trump is a charlatan and a gutless poser. Always has been. He's not even a major player in NYC real estate, and never was. He'll panic and cave to Munchkin, as the first link argues.

Reagan would not have caved.

The bitching goes on and on no matter who is president, Dem or Repub. Nobody has any illusions about that. By removing Trumpf we'd merely be eliminating all this silliness that comes out of that fool's mouth. See that press conference he did yesterday? "I fired Mattis" ..... the man is an idiot to say such absurd things.
That being said, the dick should be left alone to serve out the rest of his comedy show known as a "4-year term", just so we won't have endure another several years of right wingers whining about him being removed even though he deserves it. Besides, the prospect of the Bible-thumping fanatic trying to shove God up everyone's asses isn't appealing at all.

Yes hopefully he will go down Didn't the AH take into consideration how badly AMERICAN companies would be hurt by his actions DOW off 612 as I post ...Last year was worst in 10 years for markets And nitwits embrace him???
Yep! They took one look at that skank Pelosi and sank!
Great,,,, America is DOWN China down more so we're winning?? Are you kidding me?
Once more Trumps ass must be jealous of all the shit coming from his mouth

The bitching goes on and on no matter who is president, Dem or Repub. Nobody has any illusions about that. By removing Trumpf we'd merely be eliminating all this silliness that comes out of that fool's mouth. See that press conference he did yesterday? "I fired Mattis" ..... the man is an idiot to say such absurd things.
That being said, the dick should be left alone to serve out the rest of his comedy show known as a "4-year term", just so we won't have endure another several years of right wingers whining about him being removed even though he deserves it. Besides, the prospect of the Bible-thumping fanatic trying to shove God up everyone's asses isn't appealing at all.
Are ewe gonna tell everyone why he derserves it? Other than your stupid non thinking ass hates him?

when a party can't accept the outcome of an election. hmmmmm hypocrites eh?

He's saying Europe will pay us to defend them. His wannabe AG is reading .... READING ... a prepared script of praising his leadership .... as he's under investigation for colluding with Russia and his natl sec advisor just avoided jail time and his AG had to emasculate himself before quitting.

He's working on the Trump brand. He's make crazy statements about the stock market and wall and his brand is dependent on those statements.

Who can tell what will happen, but he's in free fall, and thus far McConnell is choosing to fall with him.

But if you're like me and desperate enough to be rid of Trump and the Norquist "ring" of phony conservatism, you can't wish him enough ill. If he ends up festering with boils and a dungheap it'll be a job well done.

This will be the house we see next 2 years until Republicans gain majority back...

giphy.gif

So the House impeach him and the Senate does not convict what will the fringers do?

Declare the Senate Hostile and declare Pelosi President?

My point?

You lack the votes for removal in the Senate and it is just plain retarded to waste time and resources trying to remove him, but many of you are beyond retarded.

Only one problem libs, your leader is Nancy Pelosi :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Lol leave it to the demoquacks to choose someone with obvious mental issues going on to lead them
She sucks on her dentures! Weird!
she sucks on everything.
And you want pence to shove jesus up your ass
well, I know personally he hasn't tried that one. you are a weird one ain't ya? why do you hate jesus so much?

So the House impeach him and the Senate does not convict what will the fringers do?

Declare the Senate Hostile and declare Pelosi President?

My point?

You lack the votes for removal in the Senate and it is just plain retarded to waste time and resources trying to remove him, but many of you are beyond retarded.
wait until 2020. when he wins again.

Forum List

Back