🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

To all of the far right wingnut tRump kissers, hopefully your tyrant and felon is going down!

It appears as Democrats finally have control of the House with hopefully as little as possible fake democrat disruption, the first and needed order of business is to get this lawlessly hacked in tyrant, fraud and a fool tRump use to the "I" word and also firing up those hot coals of justice under his stinking hide when it comes to his shutdown, and to hopefully shut tRump down.

California Democrat files articles of impeachment on first day of House power-shift | Daily Mail Online
It's a stunt. A really stupid stunt.
The bitching goes on and on no matter who is president, Dem or Repub. Nobody has any illusions about that. By removing Trumpf we'd merely be eliminating all this silliness that comes out of that fool's mouth. See that press conference he did yesterday? "I fired Mattis" ..... the man is an idiot to say such absurd things.
That being said, the dick should be left alone to serve out the rest of his comedy show known as a "4-year term", just so we won't have endure another several years of right wingers whining about him being removed even though he deserves it. Besides, the prospect of the Bible-thumping fanatic trying to shove God up everyone's asses isn't appealing at all.
Are ewe gonna tell everyone why he derserves it? Other than your stupid non thinking ass hates him?
Deserves what ? Said he should finish out his term Why do you insist on attacking scarecrows? The man is an AH and he's yours

It appears as Democrats finally have control of the House with hopefully as little as possible fake democrat disruption, the first and needed order of business is to get this lawlessly hacked in tyrant, fraud and a fool tRump use to the "I" word and also firing up those hot coals of justice under his stinking hide when it comes to his shutdown, and to hopefully shut tRump down.

California Democrat files articles of impeachment on first day of House power-shift | Daily Mail Online
The bitching goes on and on no matter who is president, Dem or Repub. Nobody has any illusions about that. By removing Trumpf we'd merely be eliminating all this silliness that comes out of that fool's mouth. See that press conference he did yesterday? "I fired Mattis" ..... the man is an idiot to say such absurd things.
That being said, the dick should be left alone to serve out the rest of his comedy show known as a "4-year term", just so we won't have endure another several years of right wingers whining about him being removed even though he deserves it. Besides, the prospect of the Bible-thumping fanatic trying to shove God up everyone's asses isn't appealing at all.
Are ewe gonna tell everyone why he derserves it? Other than your stupid non thinking ass hates him?
Deserves what ? Said he should finish out his term Why do you insist on attacking scarecrows? The man is an AH and he's yours
and like it or not he's also yours.

Only one problem libs, your leader is Nancy Pelosi :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Lol leave it to the demoquacks to choose someone with obvious mental issues going on to lead them
She sucks on her dentures! Weird!
she sucks on everything.
And you want pence to shove jesus up your ass
well, I know personally he hasn't tried that one. you are a weird one ain't ya? why do you hate jesus so much?
I love jesus ,,,he was a jew ,,,I hate some of his friends

Lol leave it to the demoquacks to choose someone with obvious mental issues going on to lead them
she sucks on everything.
well, I know personally he hasn't tried that one. you are a weird one ain't ya? why do you hate jesus so much?
dude you are like an open hose full force. you flop all over the place.

Yeah my stock portfolio reminds me of that

It's only Monoply money

:dunno:

she sucks on everything.
LOl then you liking trump,,we should get along

It's only Monoply money
Here's monoply money you trump retard
Total Day Change1-$353,468.97

she sucks on everything.
trump is great.

How they going to do it without the Senate?

Dumbass
You mean the Senate who for the most part hate Trump's guts? How many Senators will take a bullet for Trump, who would throw them under the bus in a heartbeat? Unless of course there are some Senators owned by Putin & the Saudis, like your Dear Leader Trump is.

Dumbass
You mean the Senate who for the most part hate Trump's guts? How many Senators will take a bullet for Trump, who would throw them under the bus in a heartbeat? Unless of course there are some Senators owned by Putin & the Saudis, like your Dear Leader Trump is.

^^^^ Another wet dreamer chimes in

trump is great.
Come on jcc Trump is nothing but a scumbag a crook who'd steal your false teeth if you gave him the chance ,,a ny grifter

trump is great.
Come on jcc Trump is nothing but a scumbag a crook who'd steal your false teeth if you gave him the chance ,,a ny grifter
he's great. Tony the Tiger he is.

It's only Monoply money

So you posted some numbers.

Watch this.

Total Day Change +$45,890.65

See I'm a better investor than you.....or liar lmao.

You're such a clown shoes.

It's only Monoply money

Watch this.

Sorry didn't think you'd believe anyone except trump

It's only Monoply money

Watch this.

Hey sassy duplicate these #'s
  • otal Market Value$4,808,628.09
  • Total Day Change1-$353,468.97 (-6.78%)
  • Total Cost Basis$4,462,322.53
  • Total Gain/Loss3

Dumbass

Well you know Hillary and Obama hit the reset button on Russia and loved the Saudis and George W. Bush loved the Saudis also, so are all them owned?

Now if you are going with collusion theory maybe you should ask why Jill Stein was hell bent for a recount in certain states and she was in Russia at one time?

I know you will not want to know the real puppets were Sanders and Stein.

Forum List

Back