To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

Every judicial norm that could benefit the accused has been discarded so they can find some way... any way to prosecute Trump... and I don't care how much you hate him this is wrong....

What is that fascist judge afraid of?... the truth?....
every judge is. Like Kohberger, the prosecution spoiled the jury pool for their benefit and they do not want the defense to impede on that progress by stating facts that prove them wrong and take the bias away. it is our judicial system I've now learned we really are. Prosecutor and judges are tied together. Defense never stands a chance especially after they get their public misinformation out. Go look up the prosecuter Bill from Idaho 4 and what he claimed Kohberger as a stalker, and now say in a hearing about survey that the defense is spreading false information for asking the question if they heard that!! and then state in the hearing that it was knowingly false!!!! holy shit, they lied to really bias the jury pool there. This trump piece is exactly the same.

This presidential election has gone from reelect Trump to stop the tyranny and lawfare.... we can't allow our courts to be weaponized and the best way to stop it is to vote for Trump... give him four years the nation will be better off for it....
Biden winning would spell the end to our system of justice and our constitution....

Blasting family members of presiding judges on social media specifically to attack/intimidate is pretty fucking cut and dry, dummy. :rolleyes:
Pointing out the family member is making $$$$$$$$$$$$ from the trial is not attacking or intimidating, twatwaffle. Except to TDS snowflakes.

Signed an NDA or paid someone off to keep them quiet? John Edwards ring any bells?

If you want to deny that the criminal prosecutions of Trump are not political, feel free. But you look pretty silly doing so.

The question is did Trump do the thing he is accused of doing. That is the only question.

every judge is. Like Kohberger, the prosecution spoiled the jury pool for their benefit and they do not want the defense to impede on that progress by stating facts that prove them wrong and take the bias away. it is our judicial system I've now learned we really are. Prosecutor and judges are tied together. Defense never stands a chance especially after they get their public misinformation out. Go look up the prosecuter Bill from Idaho 4 and what he claimed Kohberger as a stalker, and now say in a hearing about survey that the defense is spreading false information for asking the question if they heard that!! and then state in the hearing that it was knowingly false!!!! holy shit, they lied to really bias the jury pool there. This trump piece is exactly the same.
Maybe you should climb down off the roof and retype that.

Every judicial norm that could benefit the accused has been discarded so they can find some way... any way to prosecute Trump... and I don't care how much you hate him this is wrong....
dude, if you have the judicial in your pocket, everything is fair play. It's how good cheaters cheat.

Forum List

Back