To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

He also must obey a judges ordered gag order.
The gag order must be limited to statements that can affect the integrity of the judicial process. It cannot prevent a defendant from publicly proclaiming his innocence.

Statements about Bragg and the Judge are not prohibited, it applies to court employees and employees of the prosecutor's office, witnesses and jurors, and the speech must be made with the intent to materially interfere with the process.

It is NOT a blanket order that says Trump has to remain silent about the case, and claiming every tweet from Trump violates the order is BS.

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

Oh, bullshit. Let them riot & they can rot in Riker's or some other hellhole just like Trump's private militia are.

Fuck Trump & HIS goons who don't believe that their orange god should be held accountable for anything.

Because gag orders have been found to be constitutional, especially in certain circumstances. They do not fail simply because they were used against Trump.
It all depends on the circumstances, doesn't it. And there has never been the circumstance of a political party bringing criminal charges against a former President of the United States, in the middle of an election, when he's the opposing party's presumptive nominee.

It all depends on the circumstances, doesn't it. And there has never been the circumstance of a political party bringing criminal charges against a former President of the United States, in the middle of an election, when he's the opposing party's presumptive nominee.

There have never been, to my knowledge, presidential candidates who have done what Trump has done.

The point is not whether it is political. The point is did Trump do the things he is accused of.

There have never been, to my knowledge, presidential candidates who have done what Trump has done.

The point is not whether it is political. The point is did Trump do the things he is accused of.
what did he do?

Oh, bullshit. Let them riot & they can rot in Riker's or some other hellhole just like Trump's private militia are.

Fuck Trump & HIS goons who don't believe that their orange god should be held accountable for anything.
It's funny to watch the TDS'rs re-elect Trump.

They'll tell you he hasn't done anything. At all. Just like he claims.

And if he's somehow convicted, they'll keep saying that.

You cannot yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater.
You cannot threaten someone with violence.
You cannot violate a legal gag order.
You cannot incite a riot.

I am sure there are more.
what part of the gag order did he violate, post what he did.

Last I looked Trump didn't yell fire in a theater.
Trump never threatened anyone
Trump didn't incite a riot

Wow, you are zero for that one, now name something Trump violated,

They'll tell you he hasn't done anything. At all. Just like he claims.

And if he's somehow convicted, they'll keep saying that.
he was president. He did that. He got ripped off by cheating elites that were pissed he wouldn't start a war for their money laundering schemes.

Maybe because there has never been a situation where a former President committed crimes such as:
  • Losing reelection and attempting to illegally overthrow the results.
  • Soliciting fake electors to submit fraudulent Electoral College votes to Congress.
  • Allegedly committed espionage by refusing to return classified documents to the United States.
  • Sexual Assault and Defamation to the tune of $88.7 Million.
  • Had his business and CEO convicted of Tax Fraud.
  • Had business found liable for disgorgement of $464 Million dollars in illegal profits for persistent and fraudulent business practices.
Just spitball'n here.

WW

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

This is going to go so bad for the DemoKKKrats, no matter how the "trial" turns out. They've painted themselves into a deep, deep corner.

Signed an NDA or paid someone off to keep them quiet? John Edwards ring any bells?
If you want to deny that the criminal prosecutions of Trump are not political, feel free. But you look pretty silly doing so.

Maybe because there has never been a situation where a former President committed crimes such as:
  • Losing reelection and attempting to illegally overthrow the results.
  • Soliciting fake electors to submit fraudulent Electoral College votes to Congress.
  • Allegedly committed espionage by refusing to return classified documents to the United States.
  • Sexual Assault and Defamation to the tune of $88.7 Million.
  • Had his business and CEO convicted of Tax Fraud.
  • Had business found liable for disgorgement of $464 Million dollars in illegal profits for persistent and fraudulent business practices.
Just spitball'n here.

WW
overthrow how? Did he provide weapons?

Forum List

Back