To My Republican Friends......What Needs to Be Done to Win National Elections

That's called charity.

The only thing government helps is themselves to your wallet.

Says the guy who collects a military pension and makes money renting Section 8 slum housing.

Yeah, well you're ugly.

:gives:

yes, I am.

But I don't try to claim I'm pretty when I'm not.

You on the other hand, whine about how government is helping themselves to your wallet when you are happy to take government money.

Let's stop comparing politics to a battlefield. The majority of lawmakers have never served in the military. They wouldn't know what a battle field is like. Not even the long watches in the middle of the night surrounded by black emptiness hiding the shadows of enemies lurking. There is nothing you could tell me that would convince me that politics is anything more than a money grab with ads all over the television.

2012 exit polls

Moderates were 45% of the vote. They voted

Obama 56%
Romney 41%

Republicans lost Moderates by 8 million votes.

Romney lost the election by 4 million.

Republicans have won only 1 of the past 6 Presidential elections when they've lost the Moderate vote.

It doesn't take a math genius to figure this one out.

Who was more moderate than Juan McCain

John McCain was once considered a conservative.

It's not McCain who has changed.

But by not having insurance, you are forcing me to pay more in premiums and hospital charges to PAY for your lack of sufficient insurance.

Each insured person in CA alone was paying $1200 a year in insurance costs to pay for the un and under insured.

https://www.blueshieldca.com/bsca/about-blue-shield/newsroom/covering-uninsured.sp

That's bunk. And on top of that, 5 million people would beg to differ.

I notice you posted no facts to the contrary. Who do you think pays for the emergency room visit by the un or underinsured?

You quote an op ed from the CEO of an insurance company claiming that it's a necessity to buy health insurance. Do you not see a conflict of interest? If he sold pistachios he have you convinced you would die without pistachios.

[

yes. a candidate who can be taken so indefensible like he did in that moment NEVER wins.
He lost the election that moment.

He should have been prepared for that and lash at the bitch as she deserved.
And that would have brought him the win.

The jaw dropping on the incredibility of the moment is allowable for the TV watchers, not the fighting candidate.
He was not prepared for the LIE.

and in order to win with this leftard scum of the earth one does not only have to be prepared for the lie - one has to be prepared to kill for that lie.

Please point out where a candidate has ever won a debate by lashing out at the moderator?

Fact is, he claimed Obama didn't call Benghazi terrorism when he obviously had and was on record doing so.

But that isn't the moment that lost him the election.

The moment he lost the election is when he got caught calling half the countries moochers to people who paid more for lunch than an average American makes in a year.

Bullshit.

The election turned at the moment Romney didn't have the stones to pivot, tell Candy what a political hack she was and didn't walk off the stage.

He didn't seize the moment. You don't understand this at all do you?

A leader would have chosen this moment and it would have been beyond all belief.

But sadly, and don't get me wrong, I do think Mitt Romney is a good man. BUT a leader would have taken that moment as a gift, looked that bitch in the eye and as Jack Burton would say.................

It's like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see.

Besides that, it's all in the reflexes." You just listen to the Pork-Chop Express and take his advice on a dark and stormy night.

When some wild-eyed, 8 foot tall, maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your head up against a bar-room wall, he looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if you've paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye and remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that "Have you paid your dues, Jack?"

"Yes sir, the cheque is in the mail."

Mitt obviously never saw the movie.

Last edited:
2012 exit polls

Obama 56%
Romney 41%

Republicans have won only 1 of the past 6 Presidential elections when they've lost the Moderate vote.

That's partially true, but not really.

McCain was a very reliable conservative though the 90's, to be fair to him.

Then he ran against George W. Bush in 2000, and pandered to that "moderate" GOP vote you guys always think is out there and really isn't. And when Bush beat him, he became kind of bitter and a pain in the ass for Bush throughout the Oughts. Which just made the liberal media Loooooove the man.

Then along came 2008, and McCain's candidacy was declared dead, until it was realized that the GOP couldn't nominate Romney without alienating the Christians Rubes and couldn't nominate Huckabee without alienating the Wall Street Parasites.

So McCain became the middle of the road, safe candidate they could nominate to take the ass-beating that George W. Bush had earned for his own party. (oh, sorry, did I offend your non-violent sensibilities with the word "ass-beating"? Because I know how sensitive you are, man!)

The GOP's problem isn't "Moderates". The problem with "moderate" is that there is no objective way to measure it other than self-description. If 45% of Americans describe themselves as "Moderate", it is because "liberal" and "conservative" have become increasingly toxic as self labels. ("you aren't one of those nuts, are you?")

The real problem the GOP has is that it has a schizophrenia of believing in both Ayn Rand and Jesus...

That's called charity.

The only thing government helps is themselves to your wallet.

No it isn't

It's called doing what needs to be done.......something Republicans are falling short on

No, they create crisis after crisis and then act like they're the only solution.

Ever notice that many of their issues weren't considered a problem till they started harping about them? Most of the rest of us were just fine till they started stirring up a shitstorm.

Name one

[

yes. a candidate who can be taken so indefensible like he did in that moment NEVER wins.
He lost the election that moment.

He should have been prepared for that and lash at the bitch as she deserved.
And that would have brought him the win.

The jaw dropping on the incredibility of the moment is allowable for the TV watchers, not the fighting candidate.
He was not prepared for the LIE.

and in order to win with this leftard scum of the earth one does not only have to be prepared for the lie - one has to be prepared to kill for that lie.

Please point out where a candidate has ever won a debate by lashing out at the moderator?

Fact is, he claimed Obama didn't call Benghazi terrorism when he obviously had and was on record doing so.

The moment he lost the election is when he got caught calling half the countries moochers to people who paid more for lunch than an average American makes in a year.

Bullshit.

The election turned at the moment Romney didn't have the stones to pivot, tell Candy what a political hack she was and didn't walk off the stage.

A leader would have chosen this moment and it would have been beyond all belief.

But sadly, and don't get me wrong, I do think Mitt Romney is a good man. BUT a leader would have taken that moment as a gift, looked that bitch in the eye and as Jack Burton would say.................

It's like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see.

Besides that, it's all in the reflexes." You just listen to the Pork-Chop Express and take his advice on a dark and stormy night.

When some wild-eyed, 8 foot tall, maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your head up against a bar-room wall, he looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if you've paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye and remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that "Have you paid your dues, Jack?"

Ooookay, you just went off the rails again...

ARe the meds not kicking in?

2012 exit polls

Obama 56%
Romney 41%

Oh old Johnny has never changed. He's always been in it for himself. Now he's it it for that dipstick blonde bimbo kid of his.

Says the guy who collects a military pension and makes money renting Section 8 slum housing.

Yeah, well you're ugly.

yes, I am.

You on the other hand, whine about how government is helping themselves to your wallet when you are happy to take government money.

Better to take it from them then they take it from us.

Now go cry on somebody else's shoulder.

2012 exit polls

Obama 56%
Romney 41%

When was McCain considered to be a conservative?

:lol:

How many times do they have Obama's balls to the walls on lying about "you can keep your plan"?

Give it fucking up man.

Shall we talk about all the lies that Benghazi was over a video?

Oh pullllllllllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze. Just stop it.

Republicans run on Benghazi and Obamacare
Democrats run on......Republicans don't give a shit about you or your problems

We win

Not in the House or the Senate you didn't :lol:

If Republicans have to stay together for 2014 to maintain what they have and at this late date I cannot see how that can change course.

BUT what I would do and I can still do from up here is target Mitch McConnell and take him out as an example of what I would do next.

I want him gone so bad I can taste it.

I don't care who wins the seat. It could be a green party candidate for all I care. Just punish him for all his bullshit for all these years.

Dems hold the Senate and the WhiteHouse

Republicans hold the House that they Gerrymandered. More voters voted for Democrats in the House, Republicans gerrymandered a victory

No it isn't

It's called doing what needs to be done.......something Republicans are falling short on

No, they create crisis after crisis and then act like they're the only solution.

Ever notice that many of their issues weren't considered a problem till they started harping about them? Most of the rest of us were just fine till they started stirring up a shitstorm.

Name one

immigration
healthcare
the debt
global warming
Gay marriage
Mercury

Bullshit.

Ooookay, you just went off the rails again...

ARe the meds not kicking in?

Had some fun there. If you don't understand that this is a classic quote from Big Trouble well pity you.

But this is the way Candy should have been treated that night. Man she needed to be bitch slapped to the next tomorrow. And one more mother fucking time no self respecting conservative should ever go on with her without confronting her on what she did that night.

Have balls and bitch slap the douche bag. Back up Romney. Attack the piece of shit.

Democrats are running on a strategy of.......Republicans don't like you

It is working

Now that makes sense ... Deception has always been a Democrat political strategy though.

Not really

All people need to do is read the interwebs and listen to talk radio and they know it is true

I guess if your life consists of the internet and talk radio ... You will believe anything.
In the real world ... I have more Liberal friends than Conservatives and love them dearly.

Republicans run on Benghazi and Obamacare
Democrats run on......Republicans don't give a shit about you or your problems

We win

Not in the House or the Senate you didn't :lol:

If Republicans have to stay together for 2014 to maintain what they have and at this late date I cannot see how that can change course.

BUT what I would do and I can still do from up here is target Mitch McConnell and take him out as an example of what I would do next.

I want him gone so bad I can taste it.

I don't care who wins the seat. It could be a green party candidate for all I care. Just punish him for all his bullshit for all these years.

Dems hold the Senate and the WhiteHouse

Republicans hold the House that they Gerrymandered. More voters voted for Democrats in the House, Republicans gerrymandered a victory

Bend over when it comes to gerrymandering. :eusa_angel:

Don't lie.

Yeah, well you're ugly.

yes, I am.

Better to take it from them then they take it from us.

Now go cry on somebody else's shoulder.

But the problem is, you don't see your own hypocrisy.

Let's agree. Government taxes too much, spends too much and doesn't spend smartly all of the time.

Okay.

But then to make sure you have your hand out for your cut, kind of makes you part of the problem, doesn't it?

Especially when you are such a capable guy that you can totally get by in life without government help.

Gerrymandering?

Dems wrote the book on it. Here slime balls................:lol: Is it a white candidate or a black candidate?

North_Carolina_12th_Congressional_District_%28National_Atlas%29.gif

I have been thinking about doing this post for a long time, and really didn't know how to approach it. I know those on the left will use it as a tool to bash those on the right, but that would be a mistake. This is what I think the Republicans need to do in order to win national elections.

1. Be Inclusive. The message should always be the Republican Party represents all people, whether they are currently voting for you are not. It is completely stupid to me that Blacks vote 95% Democrat, particularly when you see what the Democrats have not done for blacks over the years...but you cannot concede any vote, and you have to reach out to everyone.

2. Stop With the Nutty Social Agenda. America is a center/right Country. Americans are generally tolerant people. If you are strongly Christian and those values inform your life, that's great. But not everyone sees the world the way you do, and not everyone wants your values shoved down their throat. When the Republican Party becomes about sticking wands up a woman's vagina, and talking about "legitimate rape," you've lost just about everyone in America.

3. Don't be So Rigid Ideologically. Stop with the RINO bullshit. Ideologically pure candidates have never gotten elected to National office. Dennis Kucinich anyone? Republicans have always stood for limited Government, self-reliance, a strong national defense, and fiscal responsibility. That should encompass a big tent. Stop excluding people because they are not pure enough. That is crazy and stupid. A guy like Peter King fits that definition. Chris Christie fits that definition. Lindsey Graham fits that definition. If they are not pure enough for you...consider the alternative. Obummer or Hillary? Get off your high horse.
[/B][/I]

4. You have to be about More than Hating Obama. Let me be clear. I hate fucking Obama. He is the worst President in my lifetime. His policies are destroying America. I loathe the man. Many of you feel the same way. However, the Republican Party needs to be about more than Hating Obama. While the hatred is justified...you have to present a positive alternative or it just comes across as bitter and spiteful.

Okay folks. That's it. Have fun tearing this apart. :)

1. Stand for something. Limit it, before corrupting it, work within your means. Witness, and try to be honest about it. Distinguish between personal preference, and that which you would impose on others.

2. Everything gets regulated in one way or another from drinking water to Family Planning. I'm more interested in why Medical Professionals do what they do, the advantages and disadvantages, as opposed to your depiction. Surely a Woman considering having an abortion has more to worry about being stuck up her vagina than a wand. You might want to try harder in your depiction of limited government, or government by consent, and leave out the Christian bashing... Work on those people skills, huh. ;)

3. Corrupt your own principles, if you must.... leave mine alone... no really..... I insist. :)
You are great at picking sellouts. Tell me, if I may indulge you, what is the distinction between a Right Wing Statist Progressive, and a Left Wing Statist Progressive? ..... Never mind, it was a trick question. ;) You really lost me there with Graham. :eek: :banghesd:

What is your take on John Thune?

4. I actually do not hate Obama. I pity him, I find him as human as the rest of us. I think he is way out of his league, many are. I think the Puppet Masters form public opinion, however they want, virtue, truth, right action, conscience, have little to do with, if anything at all, with the flavor of the day, I'd go further, and state that, those things are seen as obstacles to the power players, and be seen as threats. Bitter? Spiteful? Who's serving who? How about starting with doing what is right, without expectation of reward, solely because it's the right thing to do. Baby steps.

Tear things apart? Search out Constructive Liberty.

Forum List

Back