To My Republican Friends......What Needs to Be Done to Win National Elections

The echo chamber of the far right continues.

Regardless of how ACA is reformed (it won't be repealed), we will not be going back to the bad old days.

You of course, have refuted nothing Vox and I have stated because you cannot. You are entitled to your opinion, but without the direct experience or knowledge, it means next to nothing.

The ACA will vastly increase healthcare costs as Vox and I have indicated. It is a disaster. Even the main stream media seems to have come to that consensus. You obviously feel differently, but a vast tide of facts and opinion are against you.

Do not assume that Snake jockey is a real person. He/she/it is nothing but a left wing talking point repeater. He/she/it is not worth your time and effort.

"Snake jockey" - I like that.

90% of what motivates you people is racism.

Frankly, I used to think the left was nuts at Bush and the Right was nuts about Clinton, but the batshittery has taken on a whole new turn with Obama.

you are such an idiot sometimes, it is unbelievable :lol:

No, idiocy is Sarah Palin comparing deficit spending with slavery, and then claiming it's not racist.

Sarah Palin is who? a private citizen who makes money on enraging the duped leftards by teasing them with provocative statements.

what does she have to do with your idiocy about racism of this failure in the WH?

Just remember that it is all about branding, demographics and sales.
This is what the Democrats are peddling with their principles ... No Joke ... A special thanks to the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative and ProgressNow Colorado Education

20-year-olds must be incredibly stupid if they are swayed by that kind of shallow propaganda.

Nope, losers, we are not going back to the bad old ways.

We GOP brought this on ourselves, and now we all pay the price.

Thanks for allowing the GOP to take the blame, Fakey, but those were the good ole days, and it looks like a lot of Dims are going to get tossed just so we can go back to what he had before.

What "price" are we going to pay, suffering under Obamacare?

Last edited:
20-year-olds must be incredibly stupid if they are swayed by that kind of shallow propaganda.

I think it is more telling of what Democrats think about their supporters.
If they think that is the only way they get anyone to buy into the ACA ... Sorry if that means I think they are shooting for the bottom of the barrel.

But here's the problem. Hating Obama is all you guys have, really.

let's take healthcare, since you brought it up.

The first guy to offer universal insurance instead of single payer? Richard Nixon!

The people who suggested an individual mandate instead of single payer? The Heritage Foundation in the 1990's.

Oh, wait, who was the first guy who actually IMPLEMENTED these ideas on a state wide level? Mitt Romney!

And then the black guy decided, "Okay, let's go with your plan since I can't get a public option or medicare buy in to cover the gaps." (Incidently, either one would have solved all the problems we are currenlty having.)

And suddenly- you guys hate it.. Because Obama suggested it!

Damn it! Foiled again! You've exposed us. It's all because Obama is a negro. :lmao:

90% of what motivates you people is racism.

Frankly, I used to think the left was nuts at Bush and the Right was nuts about Clinton, but the batshittery has taken on a whole new turn with Obama.

Obama has raised the stakes to a whole new level of disaster.

3 things that the republicans need to do to win back national power.
1. Pass a enforcement/amnesty bill--->helps you get back near the 44-45% Bush got within the Hispanic population.
2. Drop your fight against birth control--->This is hurting you with woman.
3. Drop your oppossion against gays. Who fucking cares?

1. It's a liberal myth that Hispanics are all that concerned about amnesty for illegals.
  2. Republicans haven't opposed birth control, that I'm aware of.
  3. Opposing gay marriage doesn't equate to opposing gays.

I think it is more telling of what Democrats think about their supporters.
If they think that is the only way they get anyone to buy into the ACA ... Sorry if that means I think they are shooting for the bottom of the barrel.

I think Obama and the Dims know who their supporters are.

Nope, losers, we are not going back to the bad old ways.

We GOP brought this on ourselves, and now we all pay the price.

Thanks for allowing the GOP to take the blame

Oh, we tried to fix this problem but the Dems blocked it: thanks for reminding me. :lol:

idiot.gif

you are such an idiot sometimes, it is unbelievable :lol:

No, idiocy is Sarah Palin comparing deficit spending with slavery, and then claiming it's not racist.

Sarah Palin is who? a private citizen who makes money on enraging the duped leftards by teasing them with provocative statements.

what does she have to do with your idiocy about racism of this failure in the WH?

Sorry, failure is getting us into two wars, causing two recessions, and letting a major city get washed out to Sea because your FEMA director's main qualification was running horse shows.

That would be your boy Bush.

Meanwhile, Obama killed Bin Laden, got us out of Iraq, turned the economy around, won a re-election and, oh, yeah, reformed health care.

Which is no doubt making the racists nuts.

3 things that the republicans need to do to win back national power.
1. Pass a enforcement/amnesty bill--->helps you get back near the 44-45% Bush got within the Hispanic population.
2. Drop your fight against birth control--->This is hurting you with woman.
3. Drop your oppossion against gays. Who fucking cares?

1. It's a liberal myth that Hispanics are all that concerned about amnesty for illegals.
  2. Republicans haven't opposed birth control, that I'm aware of.
  3. Opposing gay marriage doesn't equate to opposing gays.

How about opposing the repeal of DADT
or Opposing the recent bill against firing someone because they are gay?

Sorry, failure is getting us into two wars, causing two recessions, and letting a major city get washed out to Sea because your FEMA director's main qualification was running horse shows.

Meanwhile, Obama killed Bin Laden, got us out of Iraq, turned the economy around, won a re-election and, oh, yeah, reformed health care.

No, failure is NOW in the WH.

Epic failure.

Epic failure.

Wow... that was a compelling argument.

And you claim to be a doctor?

Epic failure.

Wow... that was a compelling argument.

And you claim to be a doctor?

You don't like my diagnosis?
Too bad, it's final :lol:

You don't like my diagnosis?
Too bad, it's final :lol:

Yeah, pretty much what I'd expect from a quack...

...pompously proclaims the idiot stuck in the soviet propaganda lies circa 1982 :lmao:

Yawn...

Frankly, used to be a Republican, until my ex-boss fired me for getting sick and said, "I'm so glad I don't have to deal with a union."

Fact is, ObamaCare is going to be immensely popular, which is why it terrifies the GOP so much.

Forum List

Back