To My Republican Friends......What Needs to Be Done to Win National Elections

No kidding.

cutiing the food stamps or increasing the ranks of those who are eligible has nothing to do with "loving people", so stop lying. You can't, right - you lie even by cutting the quotes in order to suit you :lol:
It is a pure economic measure to cut and a pure political to increase

Everyone knows that creating generational poverty is kind....

especially since one knows perfectly well ( and is bold enough to announce it) that now the certaing class of people will be voting dimocrap for the next 200 years.

This must be the core meaning of "love to the people" for the dimocrap scum :lol:

well that's just it......we as a country have to decide what kind of morality we want to live with.....

we started our country believing in Christian morals and we did pretty good....i doubt that something like Muslim morals (sharia) would retain an America as we know it....

would you rather we turn to secular relativism instead....the 'morals' of commie countries....? i'm afraid too many are being sucked into this alluring but dangerous mindset....

Here's the thing Screaming Eagle, what "Christian Principles" does the modern Republican Party seem most concerned about these days?

Is it legislating away greed? Is it legislating that all US citizens give at least 30% of their income to the poor? Is it legislating that all US citizens live a simple life free from decadence and excess? No... it's instead "let's make sure gay people can't get married". F'cking bullshit pick and choose morality right there if you as me. And to top it off, it's not even really something Christ seemed overly concerned about anyways.

I'm a fiscal conservative. I don't vote Democrat and I really dislike President Obama to the point I would support him being impeached for some of the stuff he's done. But what I also don't like is a Republican Party that picks and chooses "certain Christian principles" to legislate into law while completely ignoring others.

Get my point on that? And sorry if you were referring to other Christian principles; just let me know what you had in mind.

Isnt there something in the Bible about touching the skin of a dead pig being a sin? Doesnt seem to stop reps from being football fans.
11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway - 11 Points

So, it's official, you've totally run out of gas.

FYI.. the pig and pork thingy.... it was a health thing.... we've come s long way in a few thousand years.

So why do you oppose same sex marriage? If you do...that is.

Because I believe that marriage is an institution between a man and a women. PERIOD.

And FYI.. everything you disagree with is not hate.. stop being so ignorant.

Yes but their marriage affects you in no way shape or form. So again why do you oppose it when it doesnt effect you? What do you think of the GOP stalling the recent anti-discrimination legislation? Surely you are for equal rights...right...and no "I believe" type argument can be made there....right?

Soggy...did u miss this?

Because I believe that marriage is an institution between a man and a women. PERIOD.

Yes but their marriage affects you in no way shape or form. So again why do you oppose it when it doesnt effect you? What do you think of the GOP stalling the recent anti-discrimination legislation? Surely you are for equal rights...right...and no "I believe" type argument can be made there....right?

Soggy...did u miss this?

Because, in the end result, it does affect him. The sole reason why marriage unions were allowed in the societies only for heterosexual couples - in all world societies is pure economical.
Nothing else.
And it still is.

Here's the thing Screaming Eagle, what "Christian Principles" does the modern Republican Party seem most concerned about these days?

Is it legislating away greed? Is it legislating that all US citizens give at least 30% of their income to the poor? Is it legislating that all US citizens live a simple life free from decadence and excess? No... it's instead "let's make sure gay people can't get married". F'cking bullshit pick and choose morality right there if you as me. And to top it off, it's not even really something Christ seemed overly concerned about anyways.

I'm a fiscal conservative. I don't vote Democrat and I really dislike President Obama to the point I would support him being impeached for some of the stuff he's done. But what I also don't like is a Republican Party that picks and chooses "certain Christian principles" to legislate into law while completely ignoring others.

Get my point on that? And sorry if you were referring to other Christian principles; just let me know what you had in mind.

Isnt there something in the Bible about touching the skin of a dead pig being a sin? Doesnt seem to stop reps from being football fans.
11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyway - 11 Points

So, it's official, you've totally run out of gas.

FYI.. the pig and pork thingy.... it was a health thing.... we've come s long way in a few thousand years.

Nah, just love pointing out GOP superstitions.

Polyester, or any other fabric blends. The Bible doesn't want you to wear polyester. Not just because it looks cheap. It's sinfully unnatural.

Leviticus 19:19 reads, "You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together."

Check the tag on your shirt right now. Didn't realize you were mid-sin at this exact second, did you? (Unless you checked the tag by rolling off your neighbor's wife while you two were having anal sex in the middle of robbing a blind guy. Then your Lycra-spandex blend is really the least of your problems.)

Sinner..
do you pray forgiveness for wearing denim and leather?

Soggy...did u miss this?

Because, in the end result, it does affect him. The sole reason why marriage unions were allowed in the societies only for heterosexual couples - in all world societies is pure economical.
Nothing else.
And it still is.

For example....?

Vox has no examples.

Social cons, drop this nonsense.

I don't think we can win nationally in the short run if we continue that nonsense.

I know we can't in the long run, because the millenials believe that and racism and sexism are shitty cultural ideals.

Republicans need to stop being the Party of No

Exactly.

Continue buying votes until the national debit is a quadrillion dollars. Who gives a fuck?

Republicans are doing nothing to reduce our debt until they support sensible tax and spending policies

Reducing 17 trillion in debt means serious sacrifices and policy changes. It means reduced social spending, reduced military spending, increased taxes for everyone including business

Incidentally, that became the central issue behind the 1995 shutdown. President Clinton came up with a 11 year plan to reduce the deficit, while Republicans didn't feel that it went deep enough and wanted to see it done in 6 years. So, the President just stepped aside to allow Republicans enough rope to hang themselves. He knew that voters didn't care what was cut or by how much, until it begins to effect them. Everyone talks about debt reduction until it comes time for the rubber to meet the road. This only further proves how much we as a nation have come to rely on government to actually provide for us, and judging by the rhetoric surrounding the last few elections .... it's still not enough.

Vox has no examples.

I don't think we can win nationally in the short run if we continue that nonsense.

I know we can't in the long run, because the millenials believe that and racism and sexism are shitty cultural ideals.

I guess what he/she means is that if you have a lot of same sex couples, there are fewer babies and that means a smaller tax base going forward...

Seems really convoluted but these are the same people who refer to the Bible as some sort of schematic for their lives apparently.

I do note that a lot of the religious right seems to get mum when you point out the parts that don't fit into rightwing dogma though.

Vox has no examples.

fakey, piss off.

and learn some basic history - not from the leftard porpaganda manuals, but the real ones :lol:

well that's just it......we as a country have to decide what kind of morality we want to live with.....

we started our country believing in Christian morals and we did pretty good....i doubt that something like Muslim morals (sharia) would retain an America as we know it....

would you rather we turn to secular relativism instead....the 'morals' of commie countries....? i'm afraid too many are being sucked into this alluring but dangerous mindset....

you can't 'legislate away' greed....no law is going to stop that....in both parties...
massive redistribution of wealth is oppression...Americans are very generous but prefer the state stay out of their pockets...
promoting sexual aberrations is decadence...tolerance is one thing but remaking marrriage and family is another...

most of the Repub's political fights are simply 'anti' the crap that the Demrats are proposing...not "picking and choosing".....we had a decent country so why change it...?
Change is not always a good thing....as many are starting to see...

Exactly.

Continue buying votes until the national debit is a quadrillion dollars. Who gives a fuck?

Republicans are doing nothing to reduce our debt until they support sensible tax and spending policies

Reducing 17 trillion in debt means serious sacrifices and policy changes. It means reduced social spending, reduced military spending, increased taxes for everyone including business

Incidentally, that became the central issue behind the 1995 shutdown. President Clinton came up with a 11 year plan to reduce the deficit, while Republicans didn't feel that it went deep enough and wanted to see it done in 6 years. So, the President just stepped aside to allow Republicans enough rope to hang themselves. He knew that voters didn't care what was cut or by how much, until it begins to effect them. Everyone talks about debt reduction until it comes time for the rubber to meet the road. This only further proves how much we as a nation have come to rely on government to actually provide for us, and judging by the rhetoric surrounding the last few elections .... it's still not enough.

Not necessarily the federal government but if you want nice neighborhoods with nice sidewalks, adequate flood control, low crime, smooth roads, reduced congestion, high re-sale value for your home; it involves investments of millions of dollars in tax money.

By and large, Americans want more government than they are willing to pay for. There are exceptions but that is what it comes down to.

This is one of the reasons I fully support strict voter ID laws; to prevent persons who don't live in, let's say, Scottsdale, from voting for higher/lower taxes in Scottsdale. If they want superior schools and are willing to pay for them, they can jack up their taxes as much as they want; those in Glendale or Phoenix shouldn't have a say in the matter.

Vox has no examples.

I guess what he/she means is that if you have a lot of same sex couples, there are fewer babies and that means a smaller tax base going forward...

Seems really convoluted but these are the same people who refer to the Bible as some sort of schematic for their lives apparently.

I do note that a lot of the religious right seems to get mum when you point out the parts that don't fit into rightwing dogma though.

little lying leftard brains with a brainwashed propaganda talking point don't obviously have the information, that in every society with any religion non-productive members were shunned and homosexual individuals are non-productive for the society which is not dripping from gold.

Bible has absolutely nothing todo with it, unless one understands that the vast majority of rules are written as basic regulations of the basic human society :rolleyes:

Soggy...did u miss this?

I addressed it in post #113.

Nothing else.
And it still is.

For example....?

train your little grey cells at least once and think about it yourself :lol:

It is obvious

I see. You have no examples. Jake called it.

Soggy...did u miss this?

Yes but it doesn't affect you; so why do you oppose/care what two people call their relationship?

Vox has no examples.

Hey, you brought it up... I never once mentioned the bible... let alone as being a schematic for my life. Stop making shit up.

Yes but it doesn't affect you; so why do you oppose/care what two people call their relationship?

I don't care what they call it. I will just never acknowledge that marriage is a union of two same sex people. Marriage is the union of a man and a woman. Always has been, always will be.

So you don't oppose Gay Marriage...that is what you're saying? Should your fellow republicans have an opinion one way or the other in their platform?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back