Tobacco vs marijuana: Full court press of insanity and hypocrisy.

Mitch "the bitch" McConnell is adopting one of the liberals' pet projects, calling for a nationwide minimum smoking age hike to 21 years old.

Democrats have been pushing for this for years, as part of their broader goal to eliminate the tobacco industry. Meanwhile, legal marijuana is becoming more and more prevalent. I have yet to see a minimum age requirement for new recreational marijuana laws. Step by step, liberals trying to turn us into a baked out nation. First they stop enforcing the marijuana laws, then they "decriminalize" possession for personal use, and eventually they outright legalize it. And that is the ultimate goal--to legalize marijuana across the country.

How can anyone justify this hypocrisy?

The only hypocrisy is that it is legal to get drunk in your living room but according to the Fed Govt it is illegal to get stoned in your living room.

You control freaks never whine about us being a blasted drunk nation.

In that case, it should be legal to shoot up in your living room .

Mitch "the bitch" McConnell is adopting one of the liberals' pet projects, calling for a nationwide minimum smoking age hike to 21 years old.

Democrats have been pushing for this for years, as part of their broader goal to eliminate the tobacco industry.

Funny, I've never heard of that.

Any evidence?

You'll need to be more specific so I can tell if you're trolling, or sincerely living under a rock.

I deliberately quoted only that part that applies. Shouldn't be that hard.

Now I went ahead and bolded it. Not sure what else I can do here. Simple question --- you made an assertion, ergo you have a burden of proof. Not rocket surgery.

Democrats have been pushing for this for years, as part of their broader goal to eliminate the tobacco industry. Meanwhile, legal marijuana is becoming more and more prevalent. I have yet to see a minimum age requirement for new recreational marijuana laws. Step by step, liberals trying to turn us into a baked out nation. First they stop enforcing the marijuana laws, then they "decriminalize" possession for personal use, and eventually they outright legalize it. And that is the ultimate goal--to legalize marijuana across the country.

How can anyone start a thread that’s so ignorant and idiotic, and fails as a false comparison fallacy.

What does pot and tobacco have to do with each other??
Nothing.

Lol
Quit falling down the well
For anybody to be for one and against the other is hypocrisy, of course they have a lot in common. Both very unnecessary... but it should be a choice. Something the federal government should have nothing to do with on either account.

Last edited:

The only hypocrisy is that it is legal to get drunk in your living room but according to the Fed Govt it is illegal to get stoned in your living room.

True, Tobacco, alcohol and pot among other drugs are much the same. And certainly should not be any of the federal governments business.
All of them are equally harmful if taken in excess... And the government needs to stay out of peoples personal lives...

They are both typically inhaled and put a lot of nasty stuff in your lungs, and chemicals in your bloodstream.

No. Cigarettes do that . Not pot. Tobacco does nothing but make you addicted to it. Pot gets you high. And even if you smoke it, you smoke far less than tobacco.
Lol
Quit falling down the well… And please speak for yourself. Tobacco and pot Same difference… Should be a personal choice.
I guess if there’s a difference between the two, pot changes a person... Where As tobacco does not.

In that case, it should be legal to shoot up in your living room .

i am good with that

How can anyone start a thread that’s so ignorant and idiotic, and fails as a false comparison fallacy.

How can anyone say the exact same thing 5,000 times and not be a bot?

The federal government should just leave recreational smokers of pot and tobacco alone... End of story.

Democrats have been pushing for this for years, as part of their broader goal to eliminate the tobacco industry.

Any evidence?

You'll need to be more specific so I can tell if you're trolling, or sincerely living under a rock.

Now I went ahead and bolded it. Not sure what else I can do here. Simple question --- you made an assertion, ergo you have a burden of proof. Not rocket surgery.

So are you saying you really aren't aware that over the past several years Democrats have pushed exactly this kind of legislation in Congress, while actually passing such measures in several states?

Any evidence?

So are you saying you really aren't aware that over the past several years Democrats have pushed exactly this kind of legislation in Congress, while actually passing such measures in several states?

So you're making the same suggestion for the third time now while providing no evidence for it?

I'm not here to play games, K. I work with facts, not vague impressions.

Any evidence?

So you're making the same suggestion for the third time now while providing no evidence for it?

There are 10 states that have raised the smoking age to 21 in the past several years, along with DC. In addition, many cities have been passing local laws to that effect. Where the hell have you been?

Any evidence?

There are 10 states that have raised the smoking age to 21 in the past several years, along with DC. In addition, many cities have been passing local laws to that effect. Where the hell have you been?

I don't smoke. I wouldn't know or care what the fuck the age is or when it changes. It is of no consequence.

Still waiting for your evidence that such laws, none of which you've linked, have been crafted/passed exclusively by "Democrats". This is the first I've heard of freaking smoking having a political party.

I don't smoke. I wouldn't know or care what the fuck the age is or when it changes. It is of no consequence.

Still waiting for your evidence that such laws, none of which you've linked, have been crafted/passed exclusively by "Democrats". This is the first I've heard of freaking smoking having a political party.

I never said exclusively. I said that Democrats have been pushing it for several years. And just look at the states where these laws are taking effect. Hawaii, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington....mostly states that are predominantly blue.

Are you really trying to pretend that antagonizing tobacco companies hasn't been a hobby for Democrats for decades now? If that's the nonsense you're going with then you're no better than the cultists who believe Donald when he says there was no collusion.

What the fuck are you talking about? You have to be at least 21 to buy recreational weed.

I never said exclusively. I said that Democrats have been pushing it for several years. And just look at the states where these laws are taking effect. Hawaii, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington....mostly states that are predominantly blue.

Are you really trying to pretend that antagonizing tobacco companies hasn't been a hobby for Democrats for decades now? If that's the nonsense you're going with then you're no better than the cultists who believe Donald when he says there was no collusion.

Exactly as I said, you have no such evidence, and you're fueling on vague impressions that you "feel" but can't document.

I'm done with this shit. You're a waste of time.

31117722_222991658254735_367346731760746496_n.jpg

Forum List

Back