Top 8% Own 85%

People are responsible for increasing their own wages
Anyone can start making more money tomorrow if they want to

Where do you get this Bullshit?

It's a fact

Even a fucking idiot like you could start making more money tomorrow but you'd rather whine that your employer isn't paying you enough

I'm reminded of a story of a hound dog laying on a nail

And writing off business expenses is not a loophole.

LMAO. Then if writing business expenses off doesn't let you use a tax code advantage for business owners, why do you use It?

People who pay ZERO income tax when they have an income are getting a free ride

You poor baby. You ever notice how jealous you are of the poorest wage earners? It's weird.

Low wage earners use the tax code to their advantage just like you do.

I guess you will claim that IF you could write down your business profits to the point you owed no tax, you wouldn't do that. It would mean you got a free ride.

And you wouldn't do that would you.
LMAO.

You get taxed on income in a business income is profit profit is defined as total revenue minus business expenses

that is not a loophole

Have you seen the debt? They need to.

Well then, follow your own advice. Next time you need your house painted and get three bids, make sure you hire the most expensive company. Or if you go out and get house insurance. Make sure you select the insurance company that has the highest premium.

Lead by example if you really think that employers should pay more money to employees than they are worth.

I think they should pay what they are worth, not collude to pay them less as in all the examples I provided.

That link you gave me was about companies agreeing not to poach high paid employees from each other not about colluding to lower wages for all their employees

So you really don't understand how workers get paid more in capitalism then.

It was not collusion to keep all their employees wages down as you claim but rather it was about non compete clauses

big difference

No it isn't a big difference. Companies pay less if they don't have to worry about losing workers. You really don't understand how capitalism is supposed to work.

Well then, follow your own advice. Next time you need your house painted and get three bids, make sure you hire the most expensive company. Or if you go out and get house insurance. Make sure you select the insurance company that has the highest premium.

Lead by example if you really think that employers should pay more money to employees than they are worth.

I think they should pay what they are worth, not collude to pay them less as in all the examples I provided.

That link you gave me was about companies agreeing not to poach high paid employees from each other not about colluding to lower wages for all their employees

It was not collusion to keep all their employees wages down as you claim but rather it was about non compete clauses

big difference

No it isn't a big difference. Companies pay less if they don't have to worry about losing workers. You really don't understand how capitalism is supposed to work.

It didn't impact every employee as you were saying

so it was no big deal and they still had to worry about losing people because they could have gone to any one of hundreds of IT companies that exist

big difference

so it was no big deal and they still had to worry about losing people because they could have gone to any one of hundreds of IT companies that exist

Not the largest companies. What they were doing is illegal for a reason. Go learn about capitalism and then come discuss.

big difference

Not the largest companies. What they were doing is illegal for a reason. Go learn about capitalism and then come discuss.

Regardless of what you clam the law suit did not mention wage manipulation and like I said any of those employees could have left those companies at any time for work in what is the fastest growing industry in the country
Those 3 companies did not have any effect on the wages of anyone

big difference

Regardless of what you clam the law suit did not mention wage manipulation and like I said any of those employees could have left those companies at any time for work in what is the fastest growing industry in the country

Anyone who understands capitalism knows that holds down wages. Go learn something moron. You are a crony capitalist.

big difference

Anyone who understands capitalism knows that holds down wages. Go learn something moron. You are a crony capitalist.

It doesn't those were non compete clauses between private entities if two or 3 businesses want to enter into a non compete it's none of your business and those employees are free to fine employment anywhere in the thousands of other companies that can use their skills

It doesn't those were non compete clauses between private entities if two or 3 businesses want to enter into a non compete it's none of your business and those employees are free to fine employment anywhere in the thousands of other companies that can use their skills

It is illegal for a reason moron. You think they illegally colluded for no reason? You really are too stupid to debate.

You get taxed on income in a business income is profit profit is defined as total revenue minus business expenses

that is not a loophole

Feel free to show where I used the word "loophole".

But you DO take advantage of the provisions in the tax code for business. Right?

Just like the EITC isn't a loophole. It is a provision in the tax code for low wage earners.

Which you can't refute.

It is illegal for a reason moron. You think they illegally colluded for no reason? You really are too stupid to debate.

And it had absolutely no effect on wages

All it was was an agreement not to poach employees

that is not a loophole

Feel free to show where I used the word "loophole".

But you DO take advantage of the provisions in the tax code for business. Right?

Just like the EITC isn't a loophole. It is a provision in the tax code for low wage earners.

Which you can't refute.

Getting taxed on profit is not taking advantage of anything because the business owner still pay tax on their income unlike the people who have incomes and pay no taxes on them

If you can't see that that is what I am talking about and that has nothing to do with the 80,000 page patently unfair tax code we have then I can't help you

Even a fucking idiot like you could start making more money tomorrow but you'd rather whine that your employer isn't paying you enough

Seeing as how I am my employer, I will take that idea up with my board of directors................

Ok. Meeting over.

They don't want me to raise rents right now. Oh well. I will be fine on my 6k monthly income.

Don't worry bout me. LMAO.

And that agreement effects wages moron. When people are poached they make more money. You don't change jobs for less money. You really don't understand capitalism.

Why do you think they illegally colluded professor?

Seeing as how I am my employer, I will take that idea up with my board of directors................

Ok. Meeting over.

They don't want me to raise rents right now. Oh well. I will be fine on my 6k monthly income.

Don't worry bout me. LMAO.

I don't worry about you at all especially if you think 72 K a year is a good income

And that agreement effects wages moron. When people are poached they make more money. You don't change jobs for less money. You really don't understand capitalism.

Why do you think they illegally colluded professor?

Those people could have gone to hundreds if not thousands of other companies and gotten paid more so no it was no big deal

If every single IT company in the states was involved you'd have an issue but you don't

If you can't see that that is what I am talking about and that has nothing to do with the 80,000 page patently unfair tax code we have then I can't help you

I see you take advantage of the tax code. Just like a low wage W2 earner does.

The fact you can't understand their is no difference may mean you are purposely obtuse........Or brain dead.

Btw, you should see what can be done with Sch E. It's beautiful.

I see you take advantage of the tax code. Just like a low wage W2 earner does.

The fact you can't understand their is no difference may mean you are purposely obtuse........Or brain dead.

Btw, you should see what can be done with Sch E. It's beautiful.

I am talking abut changing the tax code I don't know how many times I have to tell you that

It needs to be changed so everyone with an income pays the same percentage of that income in taxes

I know it's hard for you but try to think of things other than what we have today that's how we advance

I don't worry about you at all especially if you think 72 K a year is a good income

Ah well combine it with my wife's 80 and we get by. No EITC for us. Damn it. LMAO.

What did you make in profit last year. 300k 400k? Come on, lie to me. From a guy who can't even MENTION what kind of business he has. Me thinks you might be a liar.

No one running a business, making 500k year, wastes as much time arguing Bullshit on a message board as you do. No one.

Ah well combine it with my wife's 80 and we get by. No EITC for us. Damn it. LMAO.

What did you make in profit last year. 300k 400k? Come on, lie to me. From a guy who can't even MENTION what kind of business he has. Me thinks you might be a liar.

No one running a business, making 500k year, wastes as much time arguing Bullshit on a message board as you do. No one.

I don't give out personal info and anyone can say they make anything so until you post your tax return I really don't believe anything you say about what you make just like you wouldn't believe me if I posted my income

FYI I have people running my business for me you know employees and very good asst mgrs so I really only need to spend about 20 hours a week to do what I need to and I get that done usually between 4 and 7 in the morning then I stop in for a few hours a day

Forum List

Back