Trannies to serve in the military ?

Not with the rampant rape and other sexual crap in the military. You sure as hell don't want to be in a fox hole with your buddy and find out he's a pre-op, or maybe it needs a Maxi Pad and a hug.

If you are serving and have a problem with that, its your problem not theirs.

Not with the rampant rape and other sexual crap in the military. You sure as hell don't want to be in a fox hole with your buddy and find out he's a pre-op, or maybe it needs a Maxi Pad and a hug.

Honestly it never bothered me. When I was in a building under assault with a girl-dude we were both just worried about how we could get the fuck out of there alive. When I was on a prolonged field training op with a smokin' hot IDF lady there was enough fungus among us to keep my thoughts away from anything sexual.

On liberty in Haifa a few nights before was a different story, of course. She was incredibly gorgeous.

If you are serving and have a problem with that, its your problem not theirs.

That's actually not true.

This isn't an office environment where people are generally fungible, it's a battlefield where any disruption causes a decline in unit cohesiveness which means more dead people on our side and more battles lost. That's everyone's problem including the person you're defending.

The military should and will adjust to modern social norms but that doesn't happy by snarking, "deal with it." Adjustment happens by demanding a focus to the mission and changing things at a pace that allows psychological acceptance.

Last edited:
Transgendered people have the right to defend their country, just like gay people.

Deal with it.

Military service is not a right, it's a duty. I don't have an issue with gay and transsexuals serving as long as they can perform the tasks (didn't have an issue with gay and chix with dix when I was in either), but having the perspective that the military is a social justice forum is dangerous.

Fat people have the same rights as everyone but we can't have them on the front lines. Paraplegics who got that way due to their military service have every right as anyone else but we cannot put them in an assault squad or in the rear with the gear.

This is the same thing. Anyone who CAN and WANTS to perform the tasks should serve, the key being that they CAN.

Hate to tell you but fat people have been fighting in wars for centuries, even in this nation.....

Transgendered people have the right to defend their country, just like gay people.

Deal with it.

Military service is not a right, it's a duty. I don't have an issue with gay and transsexuals serving as long as they can perform the tasks (didn't have an issue with gay and chix with dix when I was in either), but having the perspective that the military is a social justice forum is dangerous.

Fat people have the same rights as everyone but we can't have them on the front lines. Paraplegics who got that way due to their military service have every right as anyone else but we cannot put them in an assault squad or in the rear with the gear.

This is the same thing. Anyone who CAN and WANTS to perform the tasks should serve, the key being that they CAN.

Hate to tell you but fat people have been fighting in wars for centuries, even in this nation.....

Yeah the the folks from the porch chop platoon got too many people killed in WWII. That's why they cracked down on obesity in Vietnam moving forward. Some people get through but it's nothing like the Olde English days.

Ok Steve whatever. Take your meds.

Now you can qualify for the military, calm down and be happy. You can fight for the homo multicult empire in its wars for Jizzrael.

No they can't. What planet are you on? You need to look up what 'they are looking into it' means.

Deal with it.

I thought you claimed to be older. If you were you'd know most of them are glad they are excluded.

Forum List

Back