Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

these people are trying to take over the government
Captain Hyperbole strikes again.
criminalization of child sex mutilation
"Oklahoma has officially banned gender-affirming healthcare for all people under the age of 26. Republic Senator David Bullard proposed the bill SB129 in the first week of the new year. It targets healthcare professionals, prohibiting them from providing gender-affirming care to trans people under the age of 26."

Got that Zippy. Any gender affirming care up to the age of 26. Frankly I don't know anyone is for genital surgery for minor children and I certainly don't support it.

I call that a child sex abuser

I call it unconstitutional to prohibit adults over the age of 18 from doing wtf they want, even though it pains me to think about it.

so youre OK with child sex abusers as long as they havent been convicted,, got it,,

are you a child sex abuser too??
I am ok with science and doctors treating people that are hurting reguardless of their age. Yes I am. And no I would never abuse a child and this has nothing to do with it. You're only making it about it as you're clueless of science and the facts.

Just someone against persons calling for the deaths of entire groups of people.
I will add this:

It would be hard to shoot “on sight” any pedophile because they realize their conduct is criminal and therefore seek to avoid being identified.

Besides, I happen to believe in our justice system. Vigilantes can’t really be as well trusted.

Furthermore, you’re right. The fact that some dude dresses like a woman and has (or hasn’t yet had) silicon breasts implanted or had some kind of penisectomy performed doesn’t mean that the person would ever harm a child.

Finally, as to those who would take away the innocence of children in any sexual manner, I happen to believe what an FBI agent once said to a group of prosecutors:

The only known cure for pedophilia is a bullet.

(But sentencing and punishment comes only after a fair trial and a conviction)

I am ok with science and doctors treating people that are hurting reguardless of their age. Yes I am. And no I would never abuse a child and this has nothing to do with it. You're only making it about it as you're clueless of science and the facts.
so youre OK if others sexually abuse children but you wont do it,, so you like to watch,,

but what rights are taken away??

so youre OK with child sex abusers as long as they havent been convicted,, got it,,

are you a child sex abuser too??
The opposite. I am NOT ok of killing people for crimes they haven't been covicted of.

The law Bans adults up to 26 years old from gender affirming care. Thats not child abusers. Are you always a serial liar?

so if you caught a perv raping your child you wouldnt kill him because he hasnt been convicted yet??
Did this happen in the Oklahoma statehouse during the event?
Tell that to Ashli Babbitt’s family
Nah, I don't hang with stupid.
no such thing as gender affirming care,, you are and always will be the gender you were born as,,,
Can you show us you medical and psychiatric degrees? Who gave you rights over other adults, nanny stater?

Forum List

Back