Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

I have thousand of yrs of biological science to back up my claim,, you have opinions,,
So thats a no. Why are you interfering with another citizen and their doctor? If they want to be stupid, thats their problem.
I wasnt talking about what happened there,,
Then how do you justify murder? Murder is naughty. Sounds like you would stand by while people people who are convicted of nothing are just wholesale executed. Thats not nurturing.

Tell that to Ashli Babbitt’s family
The investigation revealed no evidence to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the officer willfully committed a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 242. Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber.

Yeah you go with that cowboy. Have the been chanting to hang somebody?
Should the turds who did this be charged with insurrection?

63aaf1d7-15c8-4bd3-92f8-a94bb221a8ff-medium16x9_TrumpdollhangingfromnooseCNN4.PNG

So thats a no. Why are you interfering with another citizen and their doctor? If they want to be stupid, thats their problem.

Then how do you justify murder? Murder is naughty. Sounds like you would stand by while people people who are convicted of nothing are just wholesale executed. Thats not nurturing.
so now they are stupid if they believe they are a different gender than what they were born as,,,

wouldnt that also be illegal to take advantage of the mentally ill??

weird, first youre defending people that want to sexually mutilate children and now youre defending abusing the mentally ill,,,

youre one sick mother fucker,,,

and you are also wanting to nurture child rapist,,,

no wonder aliens dont want to make contact with us,,,

The investigation revealed no evidence to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the officer willfully committed a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 242. Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber.

yeah the ole "we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong",,

so now they are stupid if they believe they are a different gender than what they were born as,,,

wouldnt that also be illegal to take advantage of the mentally ill??

weird, first youre defending people that want to sexually mutilate children and now youre defending abusing the mentally ill,,,

youre one sick mother fucker,,,

and you are also wanting to nurture child rapist,,,

no wonder aliens dont want to make contact with us,,,
Thsi post is wonderfully free from any relation with any post of mine. But you be you ya scamp!

But it's ok cause they support leftist causes right?
I never heard lies before in my life .It is illegal for any parent to change their trans children's sex until they reach adult age.This bill will make it a crime for parents of trans to care for their trans children minus surgery. It will make it illegal for parents to use blockers until their kids reach adult age . Worst these trans are just protesting to prevent law.They are not going to long term protest to get ride of law because they are controlled by the half baked wealthy democrats ,in name only who have fueled the Republicans to Neo nazis. The trans have been brainwashed to believed that peaceful protesting to o get rid of law does not work.

I hope it is overturned by the courts for violation of peoples rights. It is government overreach and anyone that believes in limited government should be angry about it.
you havent said what rights are being violated??

I do have a problem if the law restricts adults but ar you OK with allowing people to mutilate children??

Forum List

Back