Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

Yeah, I know, seen it. But I’ve been told that even resisting arrest is not reason enough. The cop that did this was a complete dick IMHO.
I believe that doorway was considered a point of no entry for the rioters. Had he not taken the shot the it would have been overrun.

I hope it is overturned by the courts for violation of peoples rights. It is government overreach and anyone that believes in limited government should be angry about it.

Believing in limited government does not mean being an anarchist.

Anyone short of an anarchist certainly believes that there are legitimate functions, that we need government to fulfill.

Most of us happen to think that protecting innocent children from your kind is among these functions.

And that removing your kind from free society is also such a function in itself, as well as a valid way to accomplish the previous function.

Kids die to this day because they can't get medical help or surgery's because their parents are brainwashed into a sick religious cult. This is the same shit.
What in the hell is wrong with you people!
Mental Illness

This is something different than mere mental illness. Something much darker, much more evil.

I dare say that this is something supernatural, some undue effect of direct influence from Satan himself. You just don't get this from mere madness in any normal, natural form.

Sheep Calling Every Healthy Walk a "Goosestep"

American Renaissance calls your strawman "Hitler's Revenge." We can't defend ourselves effectively because of fear of being called "Nazis." The Gayists' present behavior, which years ago I predicted would happen, justifies the policy of punishing them with the death penalty in more stable past societies. Now's your chance to screech, "But that's what Hitler did!!!"

Just because Hitler did something doesn't make it wrong.

Hitler probably brushed his teeth.

Hitler probably took good care of his dog.

Hitler probably looked both ways before crossing a street.

Bull. Shit. And you are here defending groomers and child mutilators you POS. Your stupid pathetic deflections don’t fly Cletus. By the way asshole, no Congress members were in that room and nobody but that cowardly shitstain Byrd saw any “threat”. You best STFU rather than continue to show people what you support....
Go fuck yourself you puke.

The investigation further determined that Ms. Babbitt was among a mob of people that entered the Capitol building and gained access to a hallway outside “Speaker’s Lobby,” which leads to the Chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives. At the time, the USCP was evacuating Members from the Chamber, which the mob was trying to enter from multiple doorways. USCP officers used furniture to barricade a set of glass doors separating the hallway and Speaker’s Lobby to try and stop the mob from entering the Speaker’s Lobby and the Chamber, and three officers positioned themselves between the doors and the mob. Members of the mob attempted to break through the doors by striking them and breaking the glass with their hands, flagpoles, helmets, and other objects. Eventually, the three USCP officers positioned outside the doors were forced to evacuate. As members of the mob continued to strike the glass doors, Ms. Babbitt attempted to climb through one of the doors where glass was broken out. An officer inside the Speaker’s Lobby fired one round from his service pistol, striking Ms. Babbitt in the left shoulder, causing her to fall back from the doorway and onto the floor.

Let that kind speak. Encourage it, in fact.
The law prohibit adults 18 to 26 years olds and not just from surgery but any gender affirming care at all. At least that's what "this kind" thinks.

This kind also doesn't approve of surgery for minor children especially reassignment surgery but also top surgery for girls under 18 as well. Call me old school if you want. Hell I don't even like piercing's, yuck!

This Kind also says, that doesn't stop me from ridiculing the folks here who try to equate the 150 or so protesters in OK with the Jan 6th rioters (or should I say insurrectionist?) at the Capitol.

This kind just has to endure their childish innuendo insults and brush them off like rain on a Sears Poncho.

Forum List

Back