TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Mattis DID NOT TELL TRUMP – Thought He Was Too Aggress

That was just his opening statement of his sworn testimony in front of the Senate. There are plenty of questions the Rabid Right Senators ask him specifically about those calls throughout his testimony. He also testified in the Classified setting as well and nobody came out of those hearings calling him a traitor.

noun
a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.

Sure seems to fit to me. Not calling attention to an enemy spying on our country is betraying our country.

Soldier's Oath...

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
"At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October"

Gen. Milley: (38:33)

noun
a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.

Sure seems to fit to me. Not calling attention to an enemy spying on our country is betraying our country.
lol different general. It's was Mad Dog who allegedly didn't mention the weather balloons. Milley called China.

For the charge of treason to stick, Congress must declare war against an enemy or otherwise declare a country an enemy, which it has not done regarding China. In addition, a person charged with treason must give "material aid or assistance" to an enemy. Merely saying something that comforts an enemy does not count because of our First Amendment rights.

The deep state is a huge problem and was during Trump's entire four years. That's why the deep state needs to be dismantled the next time we get a real President.

Ain't happening.
It's too bloated with employees that feed at a giant trough that they and their families depend on.
And they consider nothing else beyond this except for perpetuating it, no matter the outcome!!

We have more detailed questions but what is unclear, Stuart, at this point is, did the Pentagon under the Trump Administration brief the Trump White House and give them the option to take action or did they decide not to brief them for whatever reason? And there is some speculation, I talked to Trump administration officials over the weekend, that the Pentagon deliberately did it because they thought Trump would be too provocative and too aggressive.

A lot of speculation but it appears that a whistle blower mention that this had happen under Trump rule.

Seriously do they really want to go after a Trump appointee which will blow back on Trump. I would doubt that whomever does the pentagon briefing did not mention it. They do daily briefing on top secret stuff.

Then again his daughter's company was doing business with China while she was an advisor to the president.

Yeah , yeah she stepped down from daily control of the company but she still owns it.

All they would have to do is put in his his briefing papers. It's not like Donald Trump ever read his briefings or paid attention.

Given all of the "favours" XI did for Trump and his children over the years, it's more likely that Trump simply did nothing. As long as the public didn't know, Trump could keep picking up the bribes, by saying and doing nothing.

You guys have constructed a deep state to explain away your failures not covered by your other conspiracy theories. Show me some evidence and I will listen.

Your comprehension skills are just as bad as any other liberal. A deep state are officials undermining the authority of elected or appointed officials. Trump never did that and neither did anybody in his administration.

Your comprehension skills are just as bad as any other liberal. A deep state are officials undermining the authority of elected or appointed officials. Trump never did that and neither did anybody in his administration.
Ok. But this is not evidence. Is this just another one of those things you guys know? You don't need no stinkin' evidence?

Ok. But this is not evidence. Is this just another one of those things you guys know? You don't need no stinkin' evidence?

If the General said he didn't tell Trump because he was afraid of how he would handle the situation that is the deep state. It's Trumps decision how to move forward, not the Generals. He undermined his authority.

Ok did Trump shoot down the three that flew over on his watch? If not, the Trumpsters should not be so self righteous.
Why does it matter? We don't have any evidence of the Trump era Chi/balloon but it beats talking about real events. If there were Chi/balloons during the Trump years, the Biden administration should have been ready but what we saw was a disgraceful attempt at cover up and a insulting display by a pentagon official.

Forum List

Back