Troops Assigned To The US Border Mission Are Bored As Hell

`These solders know damn well this is nothing more than a political stunt by trump, the same trump that wanted the military votes in Florida ignored. It's a bullshit mission.
The base likes it. That's all that matters.

`
These solders know damn well this is nothing more than a political stunt by trump, the same trump that wanted the military votes in Florida ignored. It's a bullshit mission.
Get of the country then traitor.

o·pin·ion
/əˈpinyən/
noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

4894194-840x420.jpg

Here goes this site again! I’m becoming positive it’s a Leftist front out to belittle our president anyway they can.

Troops bored? Good Lord! They obviously don’t know the most basic rule of being in the military. Hurry up and wait? It’s why we learned to pass our time anyway possible, to include getting lots and lots of sleep. And, any NCO worth his or her salt would be finding all sorts of ways of giving them make-work tasks.

The Times likened the atmosphere to the early years in Afghanistan. Rep. Anthony G. Brown, a Maryland Democrat and Iraq War veteran, said a key difference is that in Afghanistan the soldiers have a mission.

Brown said that even on holidays, that mission, a sense of purpose, helped troops maintain morale. Along the border, it seems, that purpose is missing.

While some of the troops spend their days constructing barbed-wire fences, others are just trying to make their bases livable, according to The Times. Many are performing the same tasks as previously deployed National Guard units.

When you send a soldier on a dubious mission, with no military value, over Thanksgiving, it doesn’t help morale at all,” Brown told The Times.

Of course they cite the NYT and find a Dim Rep for the commentary.

More of this trash @ Troops Assigned To The US Border Mission Are Bored As Hell
Making false political statements, while expensive, is not labor intensive. I'm sure they are bored, and probably not too happy about being separated from their families during the holiday season.
stationed 4 years in Camp Lejeune I was:
6 months overseas Mediterranean
2-6 months overseas South America -total 1 year
3 weeks off Colombia
3 weeks in Honduras
2 weeks in California
2 weeks in Virginia
this is not counting days in field--away from ''home''
You were stationed four years at a camp but spent two years everywhere else? So what exactly did you do?
I was 82 Charlie, what were you.

4894194-840x420.jpg

Here goes this site again! I’m becoming positive it’s a Leftist front out to belittle our president anyway they can.

Troops bored? Good Lord! They obviously don’t know the most basic rule of being in the military. Hurry up and wait? It’s why we learned to pass our time anyway possible, to include getting lots and lots of sleep. And, any NCO worth his or her salt would be finding all sorts of ways of giving them make-work tasks.

The Times likened the atmosphere to the early years in Afghanistan. Rep. Anthony G. Brown, a Maryland Democrat and Iraq War veteran, said a key difference is that in Afghanistan the soldiers have a mission.

Brown said that even on holidays, that mission, a sense of purpose, helped troops maintain morale. Along the border, it seems, that purpose is missing.

While some of the troops spend their days constructing barbed-wire fences, others are just trying to make their bases livable, according to The Times. Many are performing the same tasks as previously deployed National Guard units.

When you send a soldier on a dubious mission, with no military value, over Thanksgiving, it doesn’t help morale at all,” Brown told The Times.

That appears to be because this 45 nut has proven over and over again he cannot stop Democracy from prevailing. Additionally those few in comparison troops who he put in a perilous position and a waste of taxpayer money deserve to ignore a order of a maniac and illegitimate fraud. This includes of a so-called president from opening fire on women, children and defenseless men who are at the Southern border. Strategic forces of America know where the enemies are and they are from China and Russia in the air, sea and other areas in particular.
Some cheese with your whine? Your post is the virtual definition of someone who has become deranged through unreasonable and unreasoning hatred for the president of this nation. I hear Canada is nice this time of year.
See how you like it there since your mental health is under such a strain here.

Making false political statements, while expensive, is not labor intensive. I'm sure they are bored, and probably not too happy about being separated from their families during the holiday season.
"False political statement". Hilarious.

4894194-840x420.jpg

3 weeks off Colombia
3 weeks in Honduras
2 weeks in California
2 weeks in Virginia
You were stationed four years at a camp but spent two years everywhere else? So what exactly did you do?
??????what???
stationed about 4 years at Camp Lejeune----are you blind?
for those 4 years, I've listed how much I was deployed
what exactly did I do???
'''at a camp'''???? goes to show that you Army rats do not know USMC terms
Marines are deployed on ships
ma·rine
/məˈrēn/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of, found in, or produced by the sea.
  1. 1.
    a member of a body of troops trained to serve on land or at sea, in particular a member of the US Marine Corps.
I was on more ships in 4 years than a lot of sailors are on..they usually stay on the same ship

Last edited:
4894194-840x420.jpg

3 weeks off Colombia
3 weeks in Honduras
2 weeks in California
2 weeks in Virginia
Army uses ''base''/''forts'' to denote defense/static
USMC uses ''Camp'' to denote on the move/not static/offensive/etc

"False political statement". Hilarious.
But true.

We already knew the liberal opinion. You didn't need to quote every leftist piece of toilet paper.

4894194-840x420.jpg

3 weeks off Colombia
3 weeks in Honduras
2 weeks in California
2 weeks in Virginia
Army uses ''base''/''forts'' to denote defense/static
USMC uses ''Camp'' to denote on the move/not static/offensive/etc
I was 82 Charlie. What were you? I’ll give you a hint, my squad leader was a Marine and he was also 82 Charlie.
Well?

Thought so.

4894194-840x420.jpg

??
please follow the thread
the military is separated from their families a LOT!!! all the time they are in
it comes with the job
Millions of people are working instead of being with their families. The left isn't overly concerned with them. I don't see any crying over the police getting gunned down on the holidays. Instead of Christmas Carols the left sings "pigs in a blanket. Fry 'em like bacon."

Now they expect us to believe hand wringing over the military. Nope.

4894194-840x420.jpg

If Trump got them home in time for holidays, you would still cry. Lol

4894194-840x420.jpg

??
please follow the thread
it comes with the job
Millions of people are working instead of being with their families. The left isn't overly concerned with them. I don't see any crying over the police getting gunned down on the holidays. Instead of Christmas Carols the left sings "pigs in a blanket. Fry 'em like bacon."

You are a funny lady.

Not too bright, but damn funny.

4894194-840x420.jpg

If Trump got them home in time for holidays, you would still cry. Lol
Home by Thursday?

Not gonna happen.

4894194-840x420.jpg

??
please follow the thread
it comes with the job

Gunned down? As in keeping guns away from crazy people? As opposed to giving school shooters guns because you want to protect their second amendment “right“ to own a gun?

Forum List

Back