Trump adds televangelist Paula White to his administration!\

She was having an affair w Benny hinn no

How dare a President have a Faith adviser!

This violates the Constitutional "separation of church and state"!

They are both on their 3rd marriage,

and both are into a prosperity gospel.

They have a lot in common, wonder if Melania is jealous!!

Mel will be leaving Donald when he mercifully exits the building on 1-20-21. He probably has her under a Trophy Wife contract as long as he's the POTUS. But guarantee ya he's been sleeping alone for quite some time. ;)

He probably has a prenup. I think she doesn't care, they probably have a open marriage.

She was having an affair w Benny hinn no

How dare a President have a Faith adviser!

This violates the Constitutional "separation of church and state"!

They are both on their 3rd marriage,

and both are into a prosperity gospel.

They have a lot in common, wonder if Melania is jealous!!

Mel will be leaving Donald when he mercifully exits the building on 1-20-21. He probably has her under a Trophy Wife contract as long as he's the POTUS. But guarantee ya he's been sleeping alone for quite some time. ;)

He probably has a prenup. I think she doesn't care, they probably have a open marriage.
What a life when your wife is nothing but a mail order team member.

Paula White ain't your enemy. Why do lefties hate and fear her?

Why does Donald Trump continue to hire sleazy criminals and lunatics? :dunno:

Onlythebestpeople.jpg
Says the idiots that elected Bill Clinton and are currently melting down because people rejected Hillary.

Says the idiots that elected Bill Clinton and are currently melting down because people rejected Hillary.

I didn't vote for Hillary - but she did win by 3 million votes although Donnie Dumpster squeaked the EC by 77,000 votes in three states with the help of two inappropriate Comey announcements and butt-tons of assistance from his favorite murderous dictator (and Daddy) Vladimir. ;)

I didn't vote for Hillary - but she did win by 3 million votes although Donnie Dumpster squeaked the EC by 77,000 votes in three states with the help of two inappropriate Comey announcements and butt-tons of assistance from his favorite murderous dictator (and Daddy) Vladimir. ;)
Do you live in one of them 3 states of them 77K in votes?
And if you had of, would you still not vote HRC?
I'm still going with people who did not show up to vote in those 3 states, as they told themselves, the Orange Racist POS can't win.
These 3 states need to pay for this in the future.

Those "demonic networks" just don't understand that this president was sent by GAWD! And always remember "Saying no to president Trump would be saying NO to the Almighty!!"

:laugh2:
President Donald Trump has added Florida televangelist Paula White to his administration. She will be an adviser to the president’s Faith and Opportunity Initiative in the White House’s Office of Public Liaison.

The New York Times calls the 53-year-old White “a quintessentially Trump figure: a television preacher, married three times, who lives in a mansion [and believes] that God wants followers to find wealth and health -- commonly called the prosperity gospel.”

Paula White, Donald Trump’s new adviser, ratchets up rhetoric, denounces ‘demonic’ networks opposing president’s ‘calling’

Never heard of her, but I'm glad it triggers you

Those "demonic networks" just don't understand that this president was sent by GAWD! And always remember "Saying no to president Trump would be saying NO to the Almighty!!"

President Donald Trump has added Florida televangelist Paula White to his administration. She will be an adviser to the president’s Faith and Opportunity Initiative in the White House’s Office of Public Liaison.

The New York Times calls the 53-year-old White “a quintessentially Trump figure: a television preacher, married three times, who lives in a mansion [and believes] that God wants followers to find wealth and health -- commonly called the prosperity gospel.”

Paula White, Donald Trump’s new adviser, ratchets up rhetoric, denounces ‘demonic’ networks opposing president’s ‘calling’

You're not alone, neither has God (heard of her).

Lies.

Trump won 30 states giving him a 304-232 win.

When will you libnut morons figure out the popular vote isn't how we elect a President.

Apparently she is married to one of the band members in Journey.

You speak for God do you?

Obama's Spiritual Adviser for over 20 years....

Is what he spews untrue?

Nope, it's clear Nostra didn't listen to his link, and if he did he's in denial. History can be rewritten, conservatives try all the time on the internet, but it cannot be changed.

Nostra's link was written for and delivered to his congregation, people who experienced either personally or vicariously the mistreatment and unjust policies of non white human beings for centuries.

Is what he spews untrue?

Nope, it's clear Nostra didn't listen to his link, and if he did he's in denial. History can be rewritten, conservatives try all the time on the internet, but it cannot be changed.

Nostra's link was written for and delivered to his congregation, people who experienced either personally or vicariously the mistreatment and unjust policies of non white human beings for centuries.

Wright is the typical America hating, racist Dimwinger.

If America is so bad, why don't you and him go live in Iran or Venezuela?

You speak for God do you?

If Paula White can, why can't I?

[your hypocrisy is showing]

Is what he spews untrue?

Wright is the typical America hating, racist Dimwinger.

If America is so bad, why don't you and him go live in Iran or Venezuela?

Why don't you got to hell. All you do is attack the character of those whose opinions challenge you.

Forum List

Back