Trump adds televangelist Paula White to his administration!\

Obama's Spiritual Adviser for over 20 years....

Is what he spews untrue?

Nope, it's clear Nostra didn't listen to his link, and if he did he's in denial. History can be rewritten, conservatives try all the time on the internet, but it cannot be changed.

Nostra's link was written for and delivered to his congregation, people who experienced either personally or vicariously the mistreatment and unjust policies of non white human beings for centuries.

Wright is the typical America hating, racist Dimwinger.

If America is so bad, why don't you and him go live in Iran or Venezuela?

Why don't you got to hell. All you do is attack the character of those whose opinions challenge you.

Simmer down. Why is there so much hate on the left?

Says the idiots that elected Bill Clinton and are currently melting down because people rejected Hillary.

I didn't vote for Hillary - but she did win by 3 million votes although Donnie Dumpster squeaked the EC by 77,000 votes in three states with the help of two inappropriate Comey announcements and butt-tons of assistance from his favorite murderous dictator (and Daddy) Vladimir. ;)
Lies.

Trump won 30 states giving him a 304-232 win.

When will you libnut morons figure out the popular vote isn't how we elect a President.

All American's know that too well. 70.000 votes in three states put the most evil, inept, incompetent jerk in the White House.

Is what he spews untrue?

Nope, it's clear Nostra didn't listen to his link, and if he did he's in denial. History can be rewritten, conservatives try all the time on the internet, but it cannot be changed.

Nostra's link was written for and delivered to his congregation, people who experienced either personally or vicariously the mistreatment and unjust policies of non white human beings for centuries.

Why don't you got to hell. All you do is attack the character of those whose opinions challenge you.

First he claims to speak for Jesus, then he wants to send you to hell.

Says the idiots that elected Bill Clinton and are currently melting down because people rejected Hillary.

I didn't vote for Hillary - but she did win by 3 million votes although Donnie Dumpster squeaked the EC by 77,000 votes in three states with the help of two inappropriate Comey announcements and butt-tons of assistance from his favorite murderous dictator (and Daddy) Vladimir. ;)
Lies.

When will you libnut morons figure out the popular vote isn't how we elect a President.

All American's know that too well. 70.000 votes in three states put the most evil, inept, incompetent jerk in the White House.
More lies by you.

304-232 put Trump in the White House. He won 30 states, not 3. Get educated.

Is what he spews untrue?

First he claims to speak for Jesus, then he wants to send you to hell.

LOL, no I'm not schizophrenic, I don't speak to God, I don't hear God's voice and Jesus is not the son of God.
I'm an agnostic, I don't believe in ghosts, holy or otherwise.

My comment was snarky and directed at Patricia Whites arrogance or delusions.

upload_2019-11-6_18-13-48.png

Lies.

More lies by you.

Ya sure - Eking out 77,000 votes in three states with the help of Daddy Poot Twas a LAAAANDSLIDE!! :113:

Those "demonic networks" just don't understand that this president was sent by GAWD! And always remember "Saying no to president Trump would be saying NO to the Almighty!!"

:laugh2:
President Donald Trump has added Florida televangelist Paula White to his administration. She will be an adviser to the president’s Faith and Opportunity Initiative in the White House’s Office of Public Liaison.

The New York Times calls the 53-year-old White “a quintessentially Trump figure: a television preacher, married three times, who lives in a mansion [and believes] that God wants followers to find wealth and health -- commonly called the prosperity gospel.”

Paula White, Donald Trump’s new adviser, ratchets up rhetoric, denounces ‘demonic’ networks opposing president’s ‘calling’

Never heard of her, but I'm glad it triggers you

You're not alone, neither has God (heard of her).

You speak for God do you?

Yes, but I do NOT pray to Dotard J Drumpf - Orange Clownpants may be the Antichrist! ;)

51jAKXE0EtL._SX260_.jpg

Those "demonic networks" just don't understand that this president was sent by GAWD! And always remember "Saying no to president Trump would be saying NO to the Almighty!!"

President Donald Trump has added Florida televangelist Paula White to his administration. She will be an adviser to the president’s Faith and Opportunity Initiative in the White House’s Office of Public Liaison.

The New York Times calls the 53-year-old White “a quintessentially Trump figure: a television preacher, married three times, who lives in a mansion [and believes] that God wants followers to find wealth and health -- commonly called the prosperity gospel.”

Paula White, Donald Trump’s new adviser, ratchets up rhetoric, denounces ‘demonic’ networks opposing president’s ‘calling’

He is clearly unfit for office.

Is what he spews untrue?

I'm starting a GoFundMe page to purchase you (AND your Trumpublican Pals) a one-way ticket and you have CHOICES!

Russia, Syria, NoKo, or Turkey.

I understand that life is GRAND over there amongst Donald's bros & murderous prick-taters!

Let us know a preferred destination & good date for you to depart! :D

Last edited:

Lies.

More lies by you.

Ya sure - Eking out 77,000 votes in three states with the help of Daddy Poot Twas a LAAAANDSLIDE!! :113:
Once again, 3 states didn't elect Trump, 30 states did. And he won those 30 states by over 7 MILLION votes, giving him a 304-232 win.

Is what he spews untrue?

I'm starting a GoFundMe page to purchase you (AND your Trumpublican Pals) a one-way ticket and you have CHOICES!

I understand that life is GRAND over there amongst Donald's bros & murderous prick-taters!

Use whatever you raise to buy a clue.

Lies.

More lies by you.

Once again, 3 states didn't elect Trump, 30 states did. And he won those 30 states by over 7 MILLION votes, giving him a 304-232 win.

Bla LA-LA-LA ... Yes, the good ol' EC (aka Last Vestige of Slavery) where acres vote and not actual PEOPLE.

Cool I guess if you prescribe. I do NOT approve of those in AK, WY and MT getting 3-4 times the voting power as those in CA, TX & NY.

Is what he spews untrue?

Use whatever you raise to buy a clue.

I'll give you a vowel AND a clue, but clearly you're hopelessly Trump Drunk. ;)

Lies.

More lies by you.

Bla LA-LA-LA ... Yes, the good ol' EC (aka Last Vestige of Slavery) where acres vote and not actual PEOPLE.

Cool I guess if you prescribe. I do NOT approve of those in AK, WY and MT getting 3-4 times the voting power as those in CA, TX & NY.
I guess the Sore Loser Brigade needs to get to amending the Constitution you and your ilk hates so much.

More lies by you.

I guess the Sore Loser Brigade needs to get to amending the Constitution you and your ilk hates so much.

HOLD UP HOLD UP Nostra - Remind me ... WHO is it that wants to amend the Constitution? :rolleyes:

15 constitutional amendments proposed in Republican convention platforms - National Constitution Center

More lies by you.

HOLD UP HOLD UP Nostra - Remind me ... WHO is it that wants to amend the Constitution? :rolleyes:

15 constitutional amendments proposed in Republican convention platforms - National Constitution Center
Cool.

Where did I say there was anything wrong with attempting to amend the Constitution?

Seems all your legwork was for nothing.

Oops!:5_1_12024:

More lies by you.

I'm sure this clown ^^^ has been brainwashed, I'm also sure he paid for a full brainwash when all he needed was a lite rinse.

The stupidity and arrogance of trumpanzees is amazing, and embarrassing. People all over the world can access this forum and read the insanity (out of touch with reality) of these clowns.

More lies by you.

I'm sure this clown ^^^ has been brainwashed, I'm also sure he paid for a full brainwash when all he needed was a lite rinse.

The stupidity and arrogance of trumpanzees is amazing, and embarrassing. People all over the world can access this forum and read the insanity (out of touch with reality) of these clowns.
You mad?

The kings in the Bible always used prophets as advisers. They were like the king's mediators between them and God. This country is based on Christian's principles which certain people are trying to erase from the history books. That they are trying to say that this country was started by secularism. But the only thing that is hard to erase from history. It is the Christian's names that they all had. Lincoln seek counsel from the Bible. That is how he made most of his decisions.

Forum List

Back