Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Hillary Was Just For Show

Maybe the left will be surprised when A.G. Jeff Sessions indicts Hillary and her husband for violations related to the "Clinton Foundation". We will just have to wait and see and Jan 20th can't come soon enough.

President-elect Donald Trump on Friday acknowledged his threat to imprison Hillary Clinton for using a private email server during her time as secretary of state was simply an appeal to win voters.

As Trump spoke at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of his post-election “Thank You Tour,” some supporters began chanting “lock her up” ― a common refrain during the Republican convention and Trump’s campaign events.

“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

More: Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Hillary Was Just For Show

Everything about Trump is "just for show"...
The decision to prosecute is not the President's.....it's the AGs...how many times do you have to be told?

Well, we'll see if Sessions agrees with Comey, won't we?

Of course he will. All the previous investigations were nothing more than an effort to discredit her for the election. The election is over. All that circus has already folded it's tent.

One of two things have to happen before a legal case is final, a jury verdict, or the statute of limitations expire. Neither have occurred in her case. Also the investigations into the foundation and pay to play are still ongoing. She's a long way from out of the woods at this point. Oh I almost forgot, the congressional referral for perjury is still pending.

Haven't given up hopes for the indictment for killing Vince Foster, have you?

More interested in her recent crimes.

Of course he will. All the previous investigations were nothing more than an effort to discredit her for the election. The election is over. All that circus has already folded it's tent.

One of two things have to happen before a legal case is final, a jury verdict, or the statute of limitations expire. Neither have occurred in her case. Also the investigations into the foundation and pay to play are still ongoing. She's a long way from out of the woods at this point. Oh I almost forgot, the congressional referral for perjury is still pending.

What? No Whitewater prosecution, either?

Besides, I am more concerned about Hillary's secret life that she has been hiding from the country for years.....

love-nest630.gif

President-elect Donald Trump on Friday acknowledged his threat to imprison Hillary Clinton for using a private email server during her time as secretary of state was simply an appeal to win voters.

As Trump spoke at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of his post-election “Thank You Tour,” some supporters began chanting “lock her up” ― a common refrain during the Republican convention and Trump’s campaign events.

“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

Keep thinking that. They will investigate.

Hahaha Lakhota felice for the trump trolling again. Once they do investigate, hell bitch and call it a witch hunt.

1. If true...IT STILL WORKED. :p

2. If the FBI comes to PRESIDENT Trump with cause for indictment he won't say 'No'.

Besides, I am more concerned about Hillary's secret life that she has been hiding from the country for years.....

love-nest630.gif

Huma doesn't look like that.

So you actually believed him when he said he would?

Hey maybe you'll be interested in some swamp land in FL or can I interest you in a bridge in NYC?

If The Donald keeps sounding off about locking Ubercunt up, the Lying Cocksucker in Chief still has the power of the Pardon...... Which is ABSOLUTE.

It would be stupid of him to keep talking about it. What he needs to do is what he's doing -- Keep quiet about it and hope the Lying Cocksucker forgets to pardon the nasty scrunt.

THEN, once the Lying Cocksucker is gone -- Go after her.

You people really aren't very bright.

I think the Lying Cocksucker pardons her out of an excess caution anyway. If she goes down, she'll take him with her.

I also think he pardons Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Koskinen and a whole host of other dimocrap SCUM criminals

He has to

If The Donald keeps sounding off about locking Ubercunt up, the Lying Cocksucker in Chief still has the power of the Pardon...... Which is ABSOLUTE.

It would be stupid of him to keep talking about it. What he needs to do is what he's doing -- Keep quiet about it and hope the Lying Cocksucker forgets to pardon the nasty scrunt.

THEN, once the Lying Cocksucker is gone -- Go after her.

You people really aren't very bright.

I think the Lying Cocksucker pardons her out of an excess caution anyway. If she goes down, she'll take him with her.

I also think he pardons Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Koskinen and a whole host of other dimocrap SCUM criminals

He has to

How could he pardon her? You can't pardon people who haven't been convicted of any crimes???

How could he pardon her? You can't pardon people who haven't been convicted of any crimes???

Okay...... Well -- Yes he can.

It's called a 'Blanket Pardon'

It's been talked about ad nauseam all over the place. Ford gave Nixon a Blanket Pardon

Okay...... Well -- Yes he can.

It's called a 'Blanket Pardon'

It's been talked about ad nauseam all over the place. Ford gave Nixon a Blanket Pardon

The president should probably not be able to "pardon" criminals at all. It's quite shady if you ask me.

The problem is that some of his supporters thought he did say that for real... :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back