Trump aiding illegal immigration.

As Littledick Domnnie rails against illegals in this country, he is flying them into America.

His feeble minded minions think this is great.

Trump sending ‘500 migrants a month’ to Florida Democratic strongholds

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Trump says these people are rapists & murderers & now he is sending them to live in America.

If I were governor in one of these states, I would do this

1) Offer free bus tickets to the cities of their choice.
2) Declare a State of Emergency & house them in Trump hotels at a low rate.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowiung that you would run out of spoace.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thonks they arte smart./ Kinf opf like trhe Trump[etres thAt postg here.

But hey, Trump is aiding illegal immigration & hos supporters love it.

Stand back, folks. There's so much mental methane in this post it could explode and kill all of us.

The libtardos created this cluster fuck for one reason and one reason only, drop anchor babies on U.S. soil.

Now the clowns are bitching about where we send them. (they don't want them in their back yard) They want them to infiltrate the conservative regions of the country to liberalize the electorate. Let the local taxpayers of the libtarded areas pay for their welfare.

So, Republicans have run Congress for how many of the past 25 years & you blame Democrats.

Quit your fucking bitching and start setting up tents in your backyard for all these illegal immigrants. You clowns said there wasn't a problem and now you're bitching about the problem you claim doesn't exist.

Welfare and Medicaid are state run programs so the blue states should take all the illegal immigrants and put them in sanctuary cities. I mean, what the fuck, the whole idea of sanctuary cities is for illegal immigrants to live there and now you don't want them. You want someone else to pay for their food, medical, school, and housing.

Fuck that, you pay for them.

Are you pro choice??

No, I think libtardos should be forced to abort their babies.

As Littledick Domnnie rails against illegals in this country, he is flying them into America.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Trump says these people are rapists & murderers & now he is sending them to live in America.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowiung that you would run out of spoace.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thonks they arte smart./ Kinf opf like trhe Trump[etres thAt postg here.

Stand back, folks. There's so much mental methane in this post it could explode and kill all of us.

The libtardos created this cluster fuck for one reason and one reason only, drop anchor babies on U.S. soil.

Now the clowns are bitching about where we send them. (they don't want them in their back yard) They want them to infiltrate the conservative regions of the country to liberalize the electorate. Let the local taxpayers of the libtarded areas pay for their welfare.

So, Republicans have run Congress for how many of the past 25 years & you blame Democrats.

Quit your fucking bitching and start setting up tents in your backyard for all these illegal immigrants. You clowns said there wasn't a problem and now you're bitching about the problem you claim doesn't exist.

Welfare and Medicaid are state run programs so the blue states should take all the illegal immigrants and put them in sanctuary cities. I mean, what the fuck, the whole idea of sanctuary cities is for illegal immigrants to live there and now you don't want them. You want someone else to pay for their food, medical, school, and housing.

Fuck that, you pay for them.

Are you pro choice??

No, I think libtardos should be forced to abort their babies.

Unfortunately many republicans abort their fetuses, they just don't advertise it. LOL.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

When Trump was campaigning Trump said, "I will stop illegal immigration."

He said that.

I guess some voters believed that bull shit. LOFL
It wasn’t long ago that the right was against illegal immigration. Now they’re for it because trump is administering it. If trump flip-flops again and is against it again, they too will flip-flop and be against again.

He literally could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any supporters.

Conservative values are fluid.

Trump created ? Trump who has been screaming from the top of his lungs for Congress to do something because the numbers crossing the border are unsustainable? That Trump?
I think it's getting pretty clear that the left isn't dealing with reality. They're just thinking to themselves...."What is the worst way I can take everything and use it against Trump?"

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowing that you would run out of space.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thinks they are smart./ Kind of like the Trumettes that post here.

Liar liar pants on fire seems inadequate. How about :anj_stfu: stupid.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowing that you would run out of space.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thinks they are smart./ Kind of like the Trumettes that post here.

Thanks for talking about Trumps peepee, you seem obsessed with it.

I wish they'd send some illegal immigrants to my town.

I need someone to cut my lawn for cheap.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

I disagree with him on this one. Fly all of them to California.

Trump created ? Trump who has been screaming from the top of his lungs for Congress to do something because the numbers crossing the border are unsustainable? That Trump?
neither are tax cut economics. yet, the right wing only whines about People.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

the right wing is simply incompetent. There is no express immigration clause.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

You and yours have made it the LAW that they get to be released into the country, while "due process" reviews their cases.

What does it matter which area of the nation they are released into? Does it not seem reasonable to release them into areas that WANT them, and not communities that don't?

Seriously. Do you liberals have operations to remove every single honest bone in your bodies?

So you are saying Trump has broken the law when he didn't release them & filled up all that retention spaces.

As for where they are released, you are saying that they should not sent to areas where all you bigots live.

Sanctuary cities have nothing to do with wanting illegals.

No one is for illegal immigration.

Save it Gustavo...nobody sane believes a word you dirty bastards say.
“We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just want to provide them with safe havens, we want to give them the right to drive, we want to dissolve ICE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 12-40 million illegal wetbacks here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want wetbacks to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”

STFU you lying sack of shit beaners.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

These are Illegals who are already here, Dave, that President Trump is prohibited from deporting- which is what he'd like to do.

So he is transporting them to areas which love Illegals, Liberal and ultraliberal areas.

Makes a lot more sense sending these people to pro-Illegal communities as opposed to cities in the rust belt or the antebellum south which really don't go for this illegal shit.

Forum List

Back