Trump aiding illegal immigration.

As Littledick Domnnie rails against illegals in this country, he is flying them into America.

His feeble minded minions think this is great.

Trump sending ‘500 migrants a month’ to Florida Democratic strongholds

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Trump says these people are rapists & murderers & now he is sending them to live in America.

If I were governor in one of these states, I would do this

1) Offer free bus tickets to the cities of their choice.
2) Declare a State of Emergency & house them in Trump hotels at a low rate.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowing that you would run out of space.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thinks they are smart./ Kind of like the Trumettes that post here.

But hey, Trump is aiding illegal immigration & hos supporters love it.

These are Illegals who are already here, Dave, that President Trump is prohibited from deporting- which is what he'd like to do.

So he is transporting them to areas which love Illegals, Liberal and ultraliberal areas.

Makes a lot more sense sending these people to pro-Illegal communities as opposed to cities in the rust belt or the antebellum south which really don't go for this illegal shit.

When Trump considered shipping the illegals to San Francisco Pelosi squealed like a stuck pig.

As Littledick Domnnie rails against illegals in this country, he is flying them into America.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Trump says these people are rapists & murderers & now he is sending them to live in America.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowing that you would run out of space.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thinks they are smart./ Kind of like the Trumettes that post here.

Can you do one post where you DONT mention the Presidents dick?

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

These are Illegals who are already here, Dave, that President Trump is prohibited from deporting- which is what he'd like to do.

So he is transporting them to areas which love Illegals, Liberal and ultraliberal areas.

Makes a lot more sense sending these people to pro-Illegal communities as opposed to cities in the rust belt or the antebellum south which really don't go for this illegal shit.

When Trump considered shipping the illegals to San Francisco Pelosi squealed like a stuck pig.

That is something I don't understand. Why shouldn't the illegals bask in the California Love?

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

PH-214009998.jpg

"Mar-a-Lago (/ˌmɑːrəˈlɑːɡoʊ/) is a resort and National Historic Landmark in Palm Beach, Florida, built from 1924 to 1927 by cereal-company heiress and socialite Marjorie Merriweather Post. The 128-room, 62,500-square-foot[4] mansion contains the Mar-a-Lago Club, a members-only club with guest rooms, a spa, and other hotel-style amenities. It is located in Palm Beach County on the Palm Beach barrier island, with the Atlantic Ocean to the east and Florida's Intracoastal Waterway to the west."
Mar-a-Lago - Wikipedia

Perhaps a few migrants at Mar-a-Lago will liven up the debate over human rights?

I'm hearing that Trump is fixing to invoke the Insurrection Act that authorizes National Guard, military action inside U.S. borders. Don't know if it's true but it should be.

Perhaps a few migrants at Mar-a-Lago will liven up the debate over human rights?

President Trump is against the open door policies that are filling this nation with illegals.

Why single him out for punishment?
Because he's an evil impotent, hating pos.

That makes sense then, I guess.

Ordinarily, the idea of moving Illegals one place or another is to convince them that Illegals aren't as great to have around as people think. President Trump already knows that.

The Libs singing the praises of the Illegals don't. The common sense response to help respond to the the problem is to expose libs to the Illegal population.

Now, if the illegals turn out to be wholesome, lawabiding people who don't burden anyone else, that's good too. But if turns out, as I would suspect, that Illegals will be a burden on social services as well as the criminal justice system, it might change the minds of some of the libs as to the wisdom of open borders

President Trump is against the open door policies that are filling this nation with illegals.

Why would you believe anything Trumps says?
TJjSQsyd.png

A pipeline of undocumented workers for Donald Trump ran from Costa Rica to N.J.: 'My whole town practically lived there'

Trump is a pathological liar.
Do you know what that means?

Don't forget the lying hypocrite part:

A pipeline of undocumented workers for Donald Trump ran from Costa Rica to N.J.: 'My whole town practically lived there'

"At his home on the misty slope of Costa Rica's tallest mountain, Dario Angulo keeps a set of photographs from the years he tended the rolling fairways and clipped greens of a faraway American golf resort.

"Angulo learned to drive backhoes and bulldozers, carving water hazards and tee boxes out of former horse pastures in Bedminster, New Jersey, where a famous New Yorker was building a world-class course.

"Angulo earned $8 an hour, a fraction of what a state-licensed heavy equipment operator would make, with no benefits or overtime pay.

"But he stayed seven years on the grounds crew, saving enough for a small piece of land and some cattle back home.

"Now the 34-year-old lives with his wife and daughters in a sturdy house built by 'Trump money,' as he put it, with a porch to watch the sun go down.

It's a common story in this small town

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowiung that you would run out of spoace.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thonks they arte smart./ Kinf opf like trhe Trump[etres thAt postg here.

Are you really so stupid that you do not see how this is a tactic in pursuit of that goal? Or are you just pretending to be that

When Trump was campaigning Trump said, "I will stop illegal immigration."

He said that.

I guess some voters believed that bull shit. LOFL

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Donald Trump created this problem. What kind of fucking idiot or change policy to hold all those crossing the border undocumented without knowiung that you would run out of spoace.

Littledick Donnie is a stupid person who thonks they arte smart./ Kinf opf like trhe Trump[etres thAt postg here.

You and yours have made it the LAW that they get to be released into the country, while "due process" reviews their cases.

What does it matter which area of the nation they are released into? Does it not seem reasonable to release them into areas that WANT them, and not communities that don't?

Seriously. Do you liberals have operations to remove every single honest bone in your bodies?

So you are saying Trump has broken the law when he didn't release them & filled up all that retention spaces.

As for where they are released, you are saying that they should not sent to areas where all you bigots live.

Sanctuary cities have nothing to do with wanting illegals.

No one is for illegal immigration.

1. I'm not up on the details of the law. I know that I want them sent home, but you want them released into the nation.

2. It takes a real asshole, to conflate, "not wanting unvetted, unlimited illegal immigration" with "bigot". You are that asshole.

3. Sanctuary cities refuse to cooperate with the feds in enforcing immigration law. At LEAST. Of course it is about wanting illegal immigration. You are a liar.
Show us the immigration clause, right wingers. Any implied powers are subject to debate.

Go home pedro.

That makes Trump a lying pussy.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

Are you really so stupid that you do not see how this is a tactic in pursuit of that goal? Or are you just pretending to be that

He said that.

You and yours have made it the LAW that they get to be released into the country, while "due process" reviews their cases.

What does it matter which area of the nation they are released into? Does it not seem reasonable to release them into areas that WANT them, and not communities that don't?

Seriously. Do you liberals have operations to remove every single honest bone in your bodies?

So you are saying Trump has broken the law when he didn't release them & filled up all that retention spaces.

As for where they are released, you are saying that they should not sent to areas where all you bigots live.

1. I'm not up on the details of the law. I know that I want them sent home, but you want them released into the nation.

2. It takes a real asshole, to conflate, "not wanting unvetted, unlimited illegal immigration" with "bigot". You are that asshole.

3. Sanctuary cities refuse to cooperate with the feds in enforcing immigration law. At LEAST. Of course it is about wanting illegal immigration. You are a liar.
Show us the immigration clause, right wingers. Any implied powers are subject to debate.

Go home pedro.

Are you really too stupid to see how this is a tactic to undermine resistance to stopping illegal immigration, or are you just lying?

Which is it, stupid or lying?

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

He said that.

Go home pedro.

He's trying to stop it but traitors like you impede every step he takes.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

He said that.

Go home pedro.

Are you really too stupid to see how this is a tactic to undermine resistance to stopping illegal immigration, or are you just lying?

Trump said HE would stop illegal immigration. He said that during the campaign.
What an asinine thing for any candidate to say BUT Trump was the one that made the claim.

Trump also said, "Mexico will pay for the wall."

LOFL; Trump the moron.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

He said that.

Go home pedro.

He's trying to stop it but traitors like you impede every step he takes.

Sorry but I don't have a thing to do with immigration.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

He is not aiding illegal immigration or flying them into America.

He is flying them inside america from one spot to another or at least proposing to do so.

Apparently you do not grasp english which is why your op is a massive failure and lie.

Think about that.

Trump is being the mule.

He said that.

Go home pedro.

Trump said HE would stop illegal immigration. He said that during the campaign.
What an asinine thing for any candidate to say BUT Trump was the one that made the claim.

Trump also said, "Mexico will pay for the wall."

LOFL; Trump the moron.

Nothing in that was an answer to my question.

It stands.

That makes sense then, I guess.

Ordinarily, the idea of moving Illegals one place or another is to convince them that Illegals aren't as great to have around as people think. President Trump already knows that.

The Libs singing the praises of the Illegals don't. The common sense response to help respond to the the problem is to expose libs to the Illegal population.

Now, if the illegals turn out to be wholesome, lawabiding people who don't burden anyone else, that's good too. But if turns out, as I would suspect, that Illegals will be a burden on social services as well as the criminal justice system, it might change the minds of some of the libs as to the wisdom of open borders
Trump knows how to exploit migrant labor and then lie to his naive, rustic base about the reality between his words and actions. The racists among his supporters happily swallow every MAGA load the pathological liar dispenses.

"'No issue better illustrates the divide between America's working class and America's political class than illegal immigration,' Trump said during his State of the Union address Tuesday. 'Tolerance for illegal immigration is not compassionate - it is cruel.'

"But the lax hiring practices at Bedminster and other Trump properties described by former employees - including some who said their supervisors discussed their fake documents - stand in sharp contrast with Trump's rhetoric.

"While other top-tier golf U.S. courses adopted the federal government's E-Verify system to check the immigration status of potential hires, the Trump Organization is only now planning to implement it throughout its properties - even though then-candidate Donald Trump claimed in 2016 he was using it across his company."

Forum List

Back