Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Meadows now: Trump showing mild symptoms.
Hurray the Lysol, there's no time to waste

30033_L_vvs_000.jpg
You go first while I watch....

The president and the first lady ARE experiencing symptoms....What does that mean? A fever? A dry cough?

Remember, he and Melania will have the best medical care, that anyone on Earth could have if they do get really sick...And all the promising drugs to fight covid at their fingertips!

You know that even as an old and fat man, the chances this disease kills him is like ONE PERCENT, if not less.

There seem to be quite a few people in America who don't even believe that the Trumps tested positive.

How about that.
For the sake of argument, are you suggesting that people should believe everything they’re told by the controlled msm? I take everything from the government and their mouthpiece, the msm, with a grain of salt. Most average people aren’t even aware that propaganda is legal in the US now, they just blindly believe whatever they are told.

As I read through this thread after sleeping for a few hours I am looking at the left trying to force their shutdown and control agenda thwarting the will of the people. I am in disgust of this blatant power grab.. 99.8% of the US populace will now get and heal from this virus just as they do from the flu each year. There is no reason to fearmonger and become hyperbolic.

I do not see Trump moving anywhere. The White House has been compromised with this virus and there is no reason to do it to other regions or locations without a clinical need to do so. As for the rule of not campaigning from the White House, these are exigent circumstances and can be justified for the temporary removal of this rule. Its commonsense..

What people fail to understand is people have the right to choose. This virus does not suspend the US constitution and people have the right to pursue happiness. Trump has taken personal responsibility for his own decisions just as every American has the right and duty to do also.
Trump takes personal responsibility for his own decisions??? He didn't hold back info about how deadly the virus was so he wouldn't panic the people ? and then back off taking responsibility for all the extra deaths that caused? Trump ALWAYS blames others Don't you get that yet?
Leaders have to maintain calm and not create panic...

This is a concept that you clearly do not understand. You can not think and act rationally if your populace is in a panic. People die if you allow the herd to panic and become a raging stampede.

You wouldn't know leadership if it hit you up the side of your head...

I'm sure he did downplay it but he didn't call it a hoax. All Governments do the same when facing something like a pandemic.

Ehh no, that is not what "all governments" were doing. Our allies showed actual LEADERSHIP and didn't lie to their people. That is why we've done worse than just about everyone and continue to see this monster spike.

As I read through this thread after sleeping for a few hours I am looking at the left trying to force their shutdown and control agenda thwarting the will of the people. I am in disgust of this blatant power grab.. 99.8% of the US populace will now get and heal from this virus just as they do from the flu each year. There is no reason to fearmonger and become hyperbolic.

I do not see Trump moving anywhere. The White House has been compromised with this virus and there is no reason to do it to other regions or locations without a clinical need to do so. As for the rule of not campaigning from the White House, these are exigent circumstances and can be justified for the temporary removal of this rule. Its commonsense..

What people fail to understand is people have the right to choose. This virus does not suspend the US constitution and people have the right to pursue happiness. Trump has taken personal responsibility for his own decisions just as every American has the right and duty to do also.
Trump takes personal responsibility for his own decisions??? He didn't hold back info about how deadly the virus was so he wouldn't panic the people ? and then back off taking responsibility for all the extra deaths that caused? Trump ALWAYS blames others Don't you get that yet?
Leaders have to maintain calm and not create panic...

This is a concept that you clearly do not understand. You can not think and act rationally if your populace is in a panic. People die if you allow the herd to panic and become a raging stampede.

You wouldn't know leadership if it hit you up the side of your head...
And you think the schmuck in our WH is a leader??? WOW

To all of the "neither candidate is good and you are all being duped by the deep state" crowd,

The problem with your POV is that facts exist. Look to the facts and the path reveals itself.

• Funny
Reactions: GT
Wasn't hydroxychloroquine supposed to have prevented this?

So much for that legend.
Do you ever have an honest moment.

It doesnt eliminate the possibility of ever getting the disease, but MANY think it greatly reduces the symptoms.

I know your praying to Satan for his death, but that is HIGHLY UNLIKELY. 9 out of ten his age recover
Why would the President take hydroxychloroquine for a 10 day regiment when he did not have covid, if it was to just reduce the covid symptoms when you catch it?

One can only observe in amazement at how much chaos one profoundly damaged man can inflict on this country.

And even more than that, how many people are fine with it. People who claim to love this country.
AS the left burn down businesses, attack people, kill people, loot stores etc.....
Right on cue.

Yes. You keep setting yourself up for that with your profound hypocrisy
You simpletons sold your soul to a buffoon, and now the country is a fucking mess.

This is yours. You own it. Tough shit.

FEB 25
“You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”

Maybe you should address that to the Dems. They are the ones who called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US to stop the spread of the virus.

Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. She also wanted them to come out with her to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

Trump took it quite seriously and he never called it a hoax. His administration got the ventilators, masks and everything else that was needed out there. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Pandemics kill once they get into a country and nothing anyone could do would have stopped that virus from getting into the US. Hell the Spanish flue killed 20 million and the bubonic plague damned near wiped out the human race.

No one could have done any better than Trump did.

Oh and you must think Americans are stupid. I, along with millions of others, saw the writing on the wall. Hell I went out and bought a mask and practices social distancing long before the CDC came up with those instructions and so did millions of other.

A pandemic doesn't care who's in charge and it also doesn't care what you can do to stop it. Pandemics kill and that all a pandemic does.
Trump has downplayed this thing from the beginning and has never really acted as if the deaths are anything other than something that might make himself look bad. His karmic debt is enormous. He had this coming and I hope he is scared shitless.

The British PM was saying about the same things Rump was saying. But after he got Covid and almost died, he certainly changed his tune dramatically and changed the direction of the British Government concerning Covid.

7 world leaders have contracted the disease. Johnson was the only one who had any significant issues and he obviously lived. The hysteria is unfounded.

I'm counting five and three of them DOWNPLAYED the pandemic. Specifically Donald, Boris Johnson and Boisonaro in Brazil.

Last edited:
One can only observe in amazement at how much chaos one profoundly damaged man can inflict on this country.

And even more than that, how many people are fine with it. People who claim to love this country.
AS the left burn down businesses, attack people, kill people, loot stores etc.....
Right on cue.

Yes. You keep setting yourself up for that with your profound hypocrisy
You simpletons sold your soul to a buffoon, and now the country is a fucking mess.

This is yours. You own it. Tough shit.

FEB 25
“You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”

The blue States run by Democrats where most of the deaths occurred should have done a better job too, huh?

I’ll say it again. Biden’s was smart enough to avoid the Virus and Trump was dumb enough to catch despite being protected by dozens of people 24/7. He almost had to try to get it. That’s a special kind of stupid

Gonna laugh my ass off at YOU when Biden gets the Rona.
If Biden tests positive then he caught it from the debate and the dumb ass Presidents posse. They should all be ashamed for how cavalier and dishonest they’ve been about this whole thing. I wish a speedy recovery for all but I also hope they learn a fucking lesson and start taking this thing seriously. Stop endangering others

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus, he announced on Twitter early Friday.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" he tweeted.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump test positive for Covid-19

I wonder how many others are also infected? MSNBC listed 20 people earlier who had been in close proximity to Hope Hicks. Trump and Melania are among the lucky ones who actually have a full-time doctor and state-of-the-art medical facilities in the White House - plus Walter Reed Army Medical Center if needed.
Karma is a real BITCH!
Trump will recover. His wife is young. Biden is weak and frail. They should think twice about their responses. God has a way of humbling the arrogant

Indeed, God DOES have a way of humbling the arrogant. Starting with Donald J Trump.

I’ll say it again. Biden’s was smart enough to avoid the Virus and Trump was dumb enough to catch despite being protected by dozens of people 24/7. He almost had to try to get it. That’s a special kind of stupid

Gonna laugh my ass off at YOU when Biden gets the Rona.
If Biden tests positive then he caught it from the debate and the dumb ass Presidents posse. They should all be ashamed for how cavalier and dishonest they’ve been about this whole thing. I wish a speedy recovery for all but I also hope they learn a fucking lesson and start taking this thing seriously. Stop endangering others
Never leave your house

To all of the "neither candidate is good and you are all being duped by the deep state" crowd,

The problem with your POV is that facts exist. Look to the facts and the path reveals itself.
Yeah, really doesn’t matter who you are supporting, the idea that you know the facts and anyone who disagrees with you is lost, is some of the most ignorant nonsense our society is dealing with right now. While I wouldn’t vote for President Trump to be my village dog catcher, I know plenty of caring, thoughtful people who see him as needed to stem the tide of over reaching government. When I talk to these folks and try to change their minds, I don’t start by calling “fucking idiots”, I reserve that distinction for folks who display their idiocy in what they have to say.

Unfortunately, the President of the United States and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19.

President Trump, first lady test positive for coronavirus, set to quarantine at White House

Given the cavalier manner in which the present Administration and its leadership has perceived and articulated this godawful pandemic over most of the past year...

Does this development have any serious chance of altering the depth and substance of the Federal response and the Federal handling of this national emergency?

What exactly do you want to see them do right now?
Don't ask

Why not?
Many here won't like my answer I despise them both

Give it a go..
Jay I'm not the highest branch on the tree but I sure know when I'm being conned

You sure about that?

Yeah, really doesn’t matter who you are supporting, the idea that you know the facts and anyone who disagrees with you is lost, is some of the most ignorant nonsense our society is dealing with right now. While I wouldn’t vote for President Trump to be my village dog catcher, I know plenty of caring, thoughtful people who see him as needed to stem the tide of over reaching government. When I talk to these folks and try to change their minds, I don’t start by calling “fucking idiots”, I reserve that distinction for folks who display their idiocy in what they have to say.

It is difficult for me to believe that anyone who is aware of the facts would even consider throwing support behind Trump unless
they were convinced that the resulting chaos somehow benefits them personally....even though they know it is bad for the nation.

Well, I wish them the best outcome. Really I do, but you can hardly ignore the strong possibility that Donald brought this on himself with the anti-mask and dismissive nonsense. The COVIDS are serious business and hardly just "the flu". Maybe he'll take a different tone now and everyone (most everyone) will kind of get on the same page and realize it.

Now perhaps this thought belongs in Conspiracy Theories, but we all know that Donald will do just about ANYTHING to stay in power. He'll be indicted if he doesn't and has shown a willingness to cheat and lie in order to consolidate power.

So, what if this is actually a pity party play because he knew he'd have to throw another big monkey wrench in the works in order to win. If people feel sorry for him, it could change the dynamic.

Or, do you think I should fashion myself a nice tinfoil hat? ;)
I've learned that you don't put ANYTHING past the POS He'll go as low as he can to stay in power

You have learned well my son. Anyone paying attention should know by now that it would be foolish to eliminate ANY possibility with this POTUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back