Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations
Shame how colored people are always shooting people up.
The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

Most mass shooters are white Trump nationalists.
Most mass shooters are leftist atheists.

What was your point again?

...but, you forgot to post a link backing that up.
So did Ed.

But you're giving him a pass.

INFESTED.jpg

The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

So did Ed.

I don't know what shooter Ed was talking about, but Weather is talking about "most shooters". Personally, I have never heard of a single atheist leftist mass shooter.

The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

It’s right there with most shooters are whiteTrump nationalists, shitforbrains.

The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

So did Ed.

I don't know what shooter Ed was talking about, but Weather is talking about "most shooters". Personally, I have never heard of a single atheist leftist mass shooter.
Ignoramus.

• Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Santa Fe, Texas shooter who killed at least 10 people at a public school, described himself as an atheist on his Facebook page (May 2018)[5]
  • Gabriel Ross Parker, shooter at Marshall County High School in Kentucky who murdered two people (January 2018)[6][7][8]
  • Devin Patrick Kelley, perpetrator of the Sutherland Springs, Texas shooting at First Baptist Church, murdered 26 people (November 2017)[9][10][11][12][13][14]
  • Chris Harper Mercer, Umpqua Community College gunman (October 2015)[15][16]
  • Craig Stephen Hicks, perpetator of the Chapel Hill Shootings (February 2015)[17]
  • Jared Lee Loughner, perpetrator of the Tucson Shootings (January 2011)[18]
  • Seung-Hui Cho, perpetrator of the Virginia Tech shootings (April 2007)[19]
  • Jeffrey Dahmer, serial killer and sex offender responsible for the rape, murder, and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys (1978 - 1991)[1]
  • James Oliver Huberty, perpetrator of the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre (July 1984)[20]
  • Carl Panzram (1891-1930) was an American serial killer, rapist, arsonist, robber and burglar. In his autobiography and prison confessions Panzram claimed he committed 21 murders (a majority of which were not corroborated) and over 1,000 sodomies of boys and men. He was executed for murdering a prison employee at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary. Panzram declared "“I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole damned human race, including myself. I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others: might makes right.”[21]

The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

So did Ed.

Ignoramus.

• Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Santa Fe, Texas shooter who killed at least 10 people at a public school, described himself as an atheist on his Facebook page (May 2018)[5]
  • Gabriel Ross Parker, shooter at Marshall County High School in Kentucky who murdered two people (January 2018)[6][7][8]
  • Devin Patrick Kelley, perpetrator of the Sutherland Springs, Texas shooting at First Baptist Church, murdered 26 people (November 2017)[9][10][11][12][13][14]
  • Craig Stephen Hicks, perpetator of the Chapel Hill Shootings (February 2015)[17]
  • Jeffrey Dahmer, serial killer and sex offender responsible for the rape, murder, and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys (1978 - 1991)[1]
  • James Oliver Huberty, perpetrator of the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre (July 1984)[20]
  • Carl Panzram (1891-1930) was an American serial killer, rapist, arsonist, robber and burglar. In his autobiography and prison confessions Panzram claimed he committed 21 murders (a majority of which were not corroborated) and over 1,000 sodomies of boys and men. He was executed for murdering a prison employee at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary. Panzram declared "“I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole damned human race, including myself. I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others: might makes right.”[21]

Ok, so, not only are you having to reach back into the 1920's, and before, you are assuming that leftist=atheist, and vice versa. And you call that 'Most"? There were 268 mass shootings in 2018 alone!

There have been 268 mass shootings in 2018

https://www.huffpost.com/…/beto-orourke-reacts-el-paso-walm…

He is absolutely right, no one needs a fucking assault rifle. Join the fucking military if you want to shoot one of those weapons

About this website

HUFFPOST.COM

Beto O'Rourke Makes Emotional Plea For Gun Control Amid El Paso Mass Shooting
"Keep that shit on the battlefield," the Democrat said of military-style weapons at the AFSCME forum in Las Vegas. "Do not bring it into our communities."
Will every Democrat have the courage to say all rifles are to be confiscated?

Please!

We all know handguns are not used to shoot people so they’re ok.

The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

That doesn't seem to be the case.

The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

So did Ed.

Ignoramus.

Ok, so, not only are you having to reach back into the 1920's, and before, you are assuming that leftist=atheist, and vice versa. And you call that 'Most"? There were 268 mass shootings in 2018 alone!

Ok, if you want to name every gang shooting.

Out of 268 name two where the shooter was a regular church attender.

Wait.

Name one. One out of 268.

I’ll wait.

He is absolutely right, no one needs a fucking assault rifle. Join the fucking military if you want to shoot one of those weapons

About this website

HUFFPOST.COM

"Keep that shit on the battlefield," the Democrat said of military-style weapons at the AFSCME forum in Las Vegas. "Do not bring it into our communities."

I got a gun that can't assault anyone ... turns out it's pretty useless for self-defense.

81tevFy3q3L.jpg

The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

That doesn't seem to be the case.
Exactly the case.

About this website

HUFFPOST.COM

I got a gun that can't assault anyone ... turns out it's pretty useless for self-defense.

main-qimg-e7a9d53c30ffa889efcf5895e70412d7.webp
I just give my guns what they want and they have agreed to not shoot anyone.

So did Ed.

Ignoramus.

Ok, if you want to name every gang shooting.

Out of 268 name two where the shooter was a regular church attender.

Wait.

Name one. One out of 268.

I’ll wait.

Still stretching pal. Nobody is blaming mass shooting on churchgoers.

About this website

HUFFPOST.COM

main-qimg-e7a9d53c30ffa889efcf5895e70412d7.webp
I just give my guns what they want and they have agreed to not shoot anyone.

That seems fair ...

s-l640.jpg

Forum List

Back