Trump...another great speech..and going straight at hilary like no other Republican could...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Trump is speaking now......and he is going straight at hilary and her lying.........great speech.....the Trump Train is on it's way.......

How long can the democrat minions in the media hide Trumps speeches....?

Did he do that thing with his thumb and forefinger like he's jerking off a teeny tiny penis?

Did he do that thing with his thumb and forefinger like he's jerking off a teeny tiny penis?

Boy...you lefties have some serious penis issues....don't worry...the blow up doll you use won't care about your tiny penis.....it's a doll.......

This is pretty fucking amazing. He has regrets for some of the things he's said that may have hurt people, his comments about the heartbreak and tragedy that's going on in LA. "I will not rest until children of every color in this country are fully included in the American dream" "I will never put anyone's interests ahead of yours"

Just got word he's going to LA tomorrow.

Did you folks see the size of that crowd? Amazing that he can still draw such a large crowd after being on the stump this long now.

So he finally realized black folks vote too. I was wondering if he could figure that out.

So he finally realized black folks vote too. I was wondering if he could figure that out.

We didn't know since all the federal judges have deemed you too stupid and ignorant to be expected to possess a photo voter ID. All of you sign your names as "X", right?

Trump is speaking now......and he is going straight at hilary and her lying.........great speech.....the Trump Train is on it's way.......

As though here voting base gives a damn about her morals or ethics. Or for her frail physical condition for that matter.

Trump is speaking now......and he is going straight at hilary and her lying.........great speech.....the Trump Train is on it's way.......How long can the democrat minions in the media hide Trumps speeches....?
Who's been hiding his speeches? They're the main reason for Hillary's lead. :biggrin:

Republicans aren't the racists...the democrats are....blacks may finally be realizing this...as their children lose their futures after decades of voting democrat.......the party that owned their ancestors as slaves.....

He is now hitting hilary again about just seeing blacks as votes and nothing else.....

But-but-but what is Trumps help for the middle class in wages and the economy? Oh wait, he doesn't have one.

Are every single one of you Liberals homosexual freaks? You folks belong in a carnival side-show with the other freaks of nature.
Well the right does have Milo, the only ghey your side will acknowledge as usable for the campaign, after the campaign is over will you guys try to shove him back in the closet?

Republicans aren't the racists...the democrats are....blacks may finally be realizing this...as their children lose their futures after decades of voting democrat.......the party that owned their ancestors as slaves.....

He is now hitting hilary again about just seeing blacks as votes and nothing else.....
If your future is relegated by a vote, you wasn't going to make it in the first place...

This is pretty fucking amazing. He has regrets for some of the things he's said that may have hurt people, his comments about the heartbreak and tragedy that's going on in LA. "I will not rest until children of every color in this country are fully included in the American dream" "I will never put anyone's interests ahead of yours"

Just got word he's going to LA tomorrow.

Amazing? He issued a vague apology. What exactly did he apologize for? Which of his dozens of crazy comments does he regret?

He's going to LA? Why? Photo op?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back