🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump apologized to the UK.....Why won't he apologize to Obama?

The target is intentional. He has to keep the hatred of his bogyman hot in his supporters minds for at least 2 years. I'm sure he is also counting on Russian supporters funneling pseudo-news into their bubble as well. Trump is putting the Russian in RWNJ!

RussianWingers.
who is that?

White House apologizes to British government over spying claims - CNNPolitics.com

The White House has apologized to the British government after alleging that a UK intelligence agency spied on President Donald Trump at the behest of former President Barack Obama.
National security adviser H.R. McMaster spoke with his British counterpart on Thursday about press secretary Sean Spicer's comment from the White House podium about a Fox News report that said British intelligence helped wiretap Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign, a White House official said Friday.
The official described the conversation as "cordial" where McMaster described Spicer's comment as "unintentional."

McMaster also told his counterpart that "their concerns were understood and heard and it would be relayed to the White House."

Took Trump less than 12 hours to apologize to the British, why has it taken almost two weeks to apologize to President Obama?

He won't apologize because Obama probably did it!

All anyone expects is some proof

Otherwise it is just assumed he is lying again
I agree, you got any that trump or his staff colluded with the russians? fkn A dude it's going on seven months now. got anything yet? Why are you so worried about what trump said and not the opposite? are you a partisan hack?

The target is intentional. He has to keep the hatred of his bogyman hot in his supporters minds for at least 2 years. I'm sure he is also counting on Russian supporters funneling pseudo-news into their bubble as well. Trump is putting the Russian in RWNJ!

RussianWingers.
who is that?

I don't know but he's on first......or third....maybe!

Obama is just sitting back and laughing as Trump tries to dig himself out of a hole of his own making

Obama-laughing.jpg

Trump apologized the British for claiming that British intelligence helped Obama to wire tap him. Trump admitted that was not true and apologized but did not extend the same apology to Obama

Trump didn't apologize to anybody because he never blamed anybody but Barry the Fairy. It's not like the Brits and every other ally and foe don't spy on us because they do. Did GCHQ surveil Trump? maybe, maybe not...it's certainly within that agency's purview to look into the next American president....they may know where Hillary's 33K missing felonies are too....I wonder if anybody has asked them? :eusa_eh:

GOP rep: Trump owes Obama apology for 'reckless' wiretap claim

Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) on Friday called for President Trump to apologize to former President Obama for accusing him of "wiretapping" Trump Tower without evidence.

"I see no indication that's true. It's not a charge that I would ever have ever made, and frankly unless he can produce some pretty compelling proof, then I think President Obama is owed an apology in that regard," Cole said.

"If he didn't do it, we shouldn't be reckless in accusations that he did."

Cole is the first GOP lawmaker to call for an apology, although other Republicans have questioned why Trump made the accusation without proof

RussianWingers.
who is that?

I'll go with maybe

Who is def. on First. What is on Second and I Don't Care is the Shortstop. I'm pretty sure I dontknow is on Third but I can't confirm it.

RussianWingers.
who is that?

I'll go with maybe

Who is def. on First. What is on Second and I Don't Care is the Shortstop. I'm pretty sure I dontknow is on Third but I can't confirm it.
are those all democrats? I think so. especially at third.

Forum List

Back