🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump apologized to the UK.....Why won't he apologize to Obama?

White House apologizes to British government over spying claims - CNNPolitics.com

The White House has apologized to the British government after alleging that a UK intelligence agency spied on President Donald Trump at the behest of former President Barack Obama.
National security adviser H.R. McMaster spoke with his British counterpart on Thursday about press secretary Sean Spicer's comment from the White House podium about a Fox News report that said British intelligence helped wiretap Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign, a White House official said Friday.
The official described the conversation as "cordial" where McMaster described Spicer's comment as "unintentional."

McMaster also told his counterpart that "their concerns were understood and heard and it would be relayed to the White House."

Took Trump less than 12 hours to apologize to the British, why has it taken almost two weeks to apologize to President Obama?

He won't apologize because Obama probably did it!

White House apologizes to British government over spying claims - CNNPolitics.com

The White House has apologized to the British government after alleging that a UK intelligence agency spied on President Donald Trump at the behest of former President Barack Obama.
National security adviser H.R. McMaster spoke with his British counterpart on Thursday about press secretary Sean Spicer's comment from the White House podium about a Fox News report that said British intelligence helped wiretap Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign, a White House official said Friday.
The official described the conversation as "cordial" where McMaster described Spicer's comment as "unintentional."

McMaster also told his counterpart that "their concerns were understood and heard and it would be relayed to the White House."

Took Trump less than 12 hours to apologize to the British, why has it taken almost two weeks to apologize to President Obama?

Got a reputable source? CNN is fake news. LOL a "white house official" don't ya just love these unnamed sources...LOL

To be clear, Trump was too chickenshit to apologize & sent one of his cronies to do it.

Trump owes an apology to Obama.

He owes an apology to the American people.

I seriously doubt the man has the guts to do eirther.

Did he ever apologise for that birther crap ?
Did the Vagina candidate apologize for the birther crap?

Show us a single statement that she needs to apologize for
Always wanting to be shown that which you will immediately deny.
Hillary did not start the birther movement. That crap was debunked a long time ago. Your orange buddy was lying themn as he is now,.

All anyone expects is some proof

Otherwise it is just assumed he is lying again

Speaking of apologizes:

When is that asshole Obama going to apologize to the American people for lying to us, increasing poverty, decreasing family income, tremendously increasing the debt, destroying health care, kissing the ass of the Muslims, inciting race tensions, having dismal economic growth and for conducting the weakest foreign policy in the history of the Republic?

When are the stupid Libtard Moon Bats going to apologize to the American people for electing Obama who was the worst President this country ever had and then turning around and voting for that dishonest, corrupt and incompetent piece of shit Crooked Hillary, who would have been even worse than Obama?

Global Elite like Trump?
I am not sure he is in the cabal. I know the Bush clan is and so are the Clintons.

Trump has more money than they do combined

Also more international entanglements
Wealth is very important for a "membership" there but there is also need for foot soldiers who are not super wealthy but well set for generations. Obama will get $ 65 million for a book deal to make him wealthy as a pay off for doing the demolishing of the U.S. according to plan. Not all super wealthy people are in the cabal, I guess it is by invitation only.

Does it have anything to do with Trump's personal hygiene?
It could be a factor. Maybe he is impeccably clean for the filthy Global Elite.

Rumor has it that Trump has "wiping issues"

Maybe that is why he doesn't get invited by the global elite

Did he ever apologise for that birther crap ?
Did the Vagina candidate apologize for the birther crap?

Show us a single statement that she needs to apologize for
Always wanting to be shown that which you will immediately deny.
Hillary did not start the birther movement. That crap was debunked a long time ago. Your orange buddy was lying themn as he is now,.
Yeah sure, by you leftist Commies, debunking, is all you fuckers can do. But then...... The rest of us.....

When is Obama going to appear before the American people and admit he LIED when he said the ACA would not cost a dime, would pay for itself, and that people could keep their plan if they liked their plan, when he knew those were lies, and apologize?

Again, personal accountability and admitting they lied is to Obama and Snowflakes what Kryptonite is to Superman.

I am not sure he is in the cabal. I know the Bush clan is and so are the Clintons.

Wealth is very important for a "membership" there but there is also need for foot soldiers who are not super wealthy but well set for generations. Obama will get $ 65 million for a book deal to make him wealthy as a pay off for doing the demolishing of the U.S. according to plan. Not all super wealthy people are in the cabal, I guess it is by invitation only.

Not all at, he had no problem wiping out Hillary Rotten Clinton in the last election. Nope, no wiping issues at all. But you crying butt hurt liberals, there is a problem,

Now you are even more childish than before so, I think it is time to return to the topic.

Haha apologize to the Marxist pos that gave us 20 trillion in debt??? Good1 RW Mcquarters

I don't assume that Trump is lying. Given Obama's history I assume that he illegally wiretapped people.

I don't assume that Trump is lying. Given Obama's history I assume that he illegally wiretapped people.

Easy enough....provide proof or apologize

Forum List

Back