Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

Nope. Trump has NEVER made the claim he declassified them in court, with his favorite shopped judge, handling the search warrant suit, or to any of the courts and judges that have touched the search warrant case?

This whole thing would have been over before it started if he had made this claim that everything was declassified by him and supported it, in a court of law.I

The only conclusion that anyone with an ounce of brain matter can come to, is Trump will not make that claim ,n court because he is LYING about it, and lying in a court of law, means jail time! :eek:
No surprise there, trump is the biggest liar in the world.

There are no exceptions to that regulation are you some kind of idiot or what.

The Brennan document was just reiterating the regulations on declassification. National Archives |>appendix basic laws and authorities. Also , another valid source:
www.verifythis.com how US presidents declassified documents. Aug 18th.,2022. Your argument isn't with me it's with the government and their regulations good luck with that.
Wrong. The exception is obvious. The President IS the Executive Branch. He can declassify any previously classified document he chooses to. He isn’t bound by executive rules and regs. It would be pointless. He is free to simply grant himself an exception; the rules and regs are his.

And if Congress seeks to step over that line of separation of powers by purported “law,” he is equally free to reject that, too.

Wrong. The exception is obvious. The President IS the Executive Branch. He can declassify any previously classified document he chooses to. He isn’t bound by executive rules and regs. It would be pointless. He is free to simply grant himself an exception; the rules and regs are his.

And if Congress seeks to step over that line of separation of powers by purported “law,” he is equally free to reject that, too.
You are being a total idiot. Yes he can be classified things as long as he consults with the agency that created the documents. You can't just declassify things because you want to, you have to have a good reason and other people need to know about it. I'm done trying to talk to you you must have a one-track mind. Actions have consequences. Live with it.

In case you didn't know it it's congress's duty to keep a rogue president in check. It's also the duty of the supreme Court to do the same, they've been rejecting his wild ideas for a long time now. Hopefully sanity and rule of law will return to our nation.

President Trump said they were declassified. The President is the only person who can declassify papers on his watch, and he doesn't lie. We learned that through millions of dollars of hearings that the Democrat Party House demanded over and over and over, it was shown the President Trump was truthful, no two ways about it. I trust Trump who tells the truth. I do not trust people who commit perjury time and time again, and next time the Democrats follow their craft, they will be called on their little hurtful lies. they created this powder keg, not President Trump. Your lying leaders have taught intolerance of lies to their adversaries, whoever they may be. The Democrat House of Cards is falling away in all known directions.

You don't know what you're talking about. The president, the vice president, anyone who creates a secret or top secret document can also declassify it. All of the department heads in the government, and especially the Pentagon officials. As long as they follow the regulations.

No. In reality. They had been declassified. End of story.
If these documents you claim had been declassified, then why did the appeals court judges in yesterdays hearing, refer to them as CLASSIFIED documents in Trump's possession at Mara Lago?

If these documents you claim had been declassified, then why did the appeals court judges in yesterdays hearing, refer to them as CLASSIFIED documents in Trump's possession at Mara Lago?
Backagain is definitely a trump cultist member. In his mind he believes he's correct because trump can do no wrong.

RHIP, doll.
Anyone who believes they can declassify government documents Simply by thinking about it is a lunatic. " I could declassify documents by thinking about it. " If you think that's totally normal, you are as crazy as he is.

You are being a total idiot. Yes he can be classified things as long as he consults with the agency that created the documents. You can't just declassify things because you want to, you have to have a good reason and other people need to know about it. I'm done trying to talk to you you must have a one-track mind. Actions have consequences. Live with it.
You are probing that you’re an idiot and ignorant. There is exactly no law rule or regulation requiring him to consult with anybody. Stop making shit up, Stain.

I said he declassified the previously classified documents.

Here are the links to the court documents.

Could you point to the one where he has made the claim before the courts that he did declassify them.

Assistance appreciated.

WW

In case you didn't know it it's congress's duty to keep a rogue president in check. It's also the duty of the supreme Court to do the same, they've been rejecting his wild ideas for a long time now. Hopefully sanity and rule of law will return to our nation.
No. It’s not their duty. However, you’re close. It is a part of checks and balances. But your formulation begs the question of course.

And your underlying Assumption is wrong. Trump wasn’t a rogue President.

Sanity was there all along. Your alleged concern with the rule of law would be best served if you’d stop trying to just make laws up on the fly,

Forum List

Back