Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

Again, those are mutually exclusive terms. See the in bolds for one example of many.

Fascism a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity
b: a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard (see GOLD STANDARD sense 1)
c: a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy (see AUTONOMY sense 2) of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties

Please refer all complaints to...

/-----/ Then why do you liberals want to silence those who disagree with you?

/-----/ Then why do you liberals want to silence those who disagree with you?
So you can play the victim routine?

Look, I apologize. I had no idea politely pointing out a grammar/spelling error and providing proof through a link to a dictionary would trigger so many Trump supporters.

Perhaps political forums are not a good place to be for people who are so sensitive. I mean good grief, we got a guy cussing me out because I used a dictionary.

I promise for the rest of this thread I will not point any grammar/spelling errors.

So now this thread is a safe place again. Can we talk about the thread topic now?

So you can play the victim routine?

Look, I apologize. I had no idea politely pointing out a grammar/spelling error and providing proof through a link to a dictionary would trigger so many Trump supporters.

Perhaps political forums are not a good place to be for people who are so sensitive. I mean good grief, we got a guy cussing me out because I used a dictionary.

I promise for the rest of this thread I will not point any grammar/spelling errors.

So now this thread is a safe place again. Can we talk about the thread topic now?
/---/ Hey, I accepted your dictionary reference and simply asked you to explain the discrepancy of liberals blocking opposing views.
LIBERALISM: a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy (see AUTONOMY sense 2) of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties

/---/ Hey, I accepted your dictionary reference and simply asked you to explain the discrepancy of liberals blocking opposing views.
LIBERALISM: a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy (see AUTONOMY sense 2) of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties
Claiming that liberals aren't liberals based on cherry picked examples, that you seemingly can't wait to share, is like saying we are not capitalist country because...(insert cherry picked examples).

No political or economic definition could withstand that type of scrutiny...which is the reason the right wing media bleets it so much and is part of why propaganda is so effective if you don't know what to look for.

Claiming that liberals aren't liberals based on cherry picked examples, that you seemingly can't wait to share, is like saying we are not capitalist country because...(insert cherry picked examples).

No political or economic definition could withstand that type of scrutiny...which is the reason the right wing media bleets it so much and is part of why propaganda is so effective if you don't know what to look for.
/----/ So you expect us to accept the broad-based definition of liberalism and absolve you of any and all individual parts of liberalism, like protecting free speech and diverse opinions. OK, just trying to understand the ground rules.
1665582141414.png

/----/ So you expect us to accept the broad-based definition of liberalism and absolve you of any and all individual parts of liberalism, like protecting free speech and diverse opinions. OK, just trying to understand the ground rules.
View attachment 708991
Yes. I expect you to accept what the dictionary says liberalism is. I know, crazy right?

That's a cute cope meme. By the way it is a perfect example of the propaganda I mentioned above. I assume that was on purpose?

Yes. I expect you to accept what the dictionary says liberalism is. I know, crazy right?

That's a cute cope meme. By the way it is a perfect example of the propaganda I mentioned above. I assume that was on purpose?
/----/ OK. So why don't liberals follow the guidelines of liberalism? That's where I'm having an issue.

BTW, the meme is not only cute, but also accurate. That's the best kind of meme.

/----/ OK. So why don't liberals follow the guidelines of liberalism? That's where I'm having an issue.

BTW, the meme is not only cute, but also accurate. That's the best kind of meme.
Ah. I see. You are just confused. Google blocking truth social isn't fascism, it's excersicing their first amendment rights.

Look. If you want to create another of dozens of already existing threads that address your victim hood greivences, please do so. Give me a heads up and I will join.

That said, I have a hard time believing that SCOTUS is going to back Trump's claim...except maybe Ginnis husband I guess. What do you think?

Ah. I see. You are just confused. Google blocking truth social isn't fascism, it's excersicing their first amendment rights.

Look. If you want to create another of dozens of already existing threads that address your victim hood greivences, please do so. Give me a heads up and I will join.

That said, I have a hard time believing that SCOTUS is going to back Trump's claim...except maybe Ginnis husband I guess. What do you think?
/-----/ I think you're confused by my question, so why don't liberals follow the guidelines of liberalism, so let me try another way with smaller words.
Libs don't follow liberal beliefs. Why?

/-----/ I think you're confused by my question, so why don't liberals follow the guidelines of liberalism, so let me try another way with smaller words.
Libs don't follow liberal beliefs. Why?
Now put those smaller words in a new thread and let me know.

Now back to the thread topic. Do you think SCOTUS is going to hear Trump's case?

Now put those smaller words in a new thread and let me know.

Now back to the thread topic. Do you think SCOTUS is going to hear Trump's case?
/----/ Nope. You lose. I don't need a new thread, which you will conveniently ignore. You started it with the dictionary reference. You know your brand of liberalism isn't liberal at all, and you won't even attempt to address the hypocrisy. SMIRK

/----/ Nope. You lose. I don't need a new thread, which you will conveniently ignore. You started it with the dictionary reference. You know your brand of liberalism isn't liberal at all, and you won't even attempt to address the hypocrisy. SMIRK
Ok. I guess we are then.

Have a great day.

Why? Webster’s dictionary has altered definitions to support the political left. Two blatant examples - redefining ‘vaccine’ and ‘female’. Websters in January 2020 redefined vaccine to include mRNA technology, no longer requiring that the standard definition that a “vaccine” means inoculation that reduces contraction of a disease or reduces the spread. Webster’s also changed the definition for ‘female’ due to left wing politics. The rewording has to do with capability of reproduction and adding the words “typically” in front of the standard definition for a female of one capable of producing offspring.

It’s worth noting that the medical definitional change for ‘female’ has been made for the adult medical dictionary but not for the children’s version. The children’s version of the medical dictionary still states that a female is capable of producing offspring. This political posturing should result in a tug of war, more at 11:00.

Last edited:
On Monday, the public learned that Donald Trump packed up the classified documents himself, tried to get an attorney to lie about returning everything, and that some of the items the National Archives was most interested in—including the letter from President Barack Obama and Trump’s correspondence with Kim Jung Un—are still missing. Naturally, this is the perfect time for Trump to take the whole thing to the Supreme Court and ask that they stop the Department of Justice from investigating possible criminal charges.

The application itself is full of the same kind of overbearing, half-baked language that has featured in every document that has come from Trump’s legal team in this ever-growing scandal, including claims that the 11th Circuit stay, rather than Judge Aileen Cannon’s extraordinary ruling, is a threat to legal precedent, and that the search itself “erodes public confidence in our system.”

Screenshot_20221012_110816.jpg

Why? Webster’s dictionary has altered definitions to support the political left. Two blatant examples - redefining ‘vaccine’ and ‘female’. Websters in January 2020 redefined vaccine to include mRNA technology, no longer requiring that the standard definition that a “vaccine” means inoculation that reduces contraction of a disease or reduces the spread. Webster’s also changed the definition for ‘female’ due to left wing politics. The rewording has to do with capability of reproduction and adding the words “typically” in front of the standard definition for a female of one capable of producing offspring.

It’s worth noting that the medical definitional change for ‘female’ has been made for the adult medical dictionary but not for the children’s version. The children’s version of the medical dictionary still states that a female is capable of producing offspring. This political posturing should result in a tug of war, more at 11:00.
Who says Webster never changes definitions?

I told the other poster and provided a link to contact Webster to get the definition of liberalism changed.

Thanks for clarifying that this can happen.

Who says Webster never changes definitions?

I told the other poster and provided a link to contact Webster to get the definition of liberalism changed.

Thanks for clarifying that this can happen.
Medical definitions should not be changed in order to support a political position or any forced agenda by any authoritarian government.

Your argument would hold weight had Webster changed the definition for ‘vaccine’ to include Messenger RNA delivery to match at least within a few years of the technology. Messenger RNA has been in use for many decades. Why now do you suppose, they’re just getting around to it?

“Messenger RNA, or mRNA, was discovered in the early 1960s; research into how mRNA could be delivered into cells was developed in the 1970s.”

Why was the definition for female just now changed? Same reason, to support a specific political agenda that should have remained non-political, same for the traditional (true) vaccine definition.

My point remains factual.

Medical definitions should not be changed in order to support a political position or any forced agenda by any authoritarian government.

Your argument would hold weight had Webster changed the definition for ‘vaccine’ to include Messenger RNA delivery to match at least within a few years of the technology. Messenger RNA has been in use for many decades. Why now do you suppose, they’re just getting around to it?

“Messenger RNA, or mRNA, was discovered in the early 1960s; research into how mRNA could be delivered into cells was developed in the 1970s.”

Why was the definition for female just now changed? Same reason, to support a specific political agenda that should have remained non-political, same for the traditional (true) vaccine definition.

My point remains factual.
Woah. Lol. That is quite a tangent you have created. That has absolutely nothing to do with the definition of liberalism.

Let's keep the discussion relevant please.

Forum List

Back