Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

No no. Your posts are idiotic. That’s because you’re an idiot. And there was nothing appropriate about you idiot post.

You’re a douche, Stain.

No, your post inappropriate. Anything that ain't pro-Traitor you don't like and deem it wrong.

Remember when trump said he would bomb Moscow.; America and the world would be in cinders right now if trump were president. One crazy leader ( putin ) in the world is bad enough, two of them ( putin and trump ) would be a disaster.

The Traitor would see the United States burned to ground rather than admit he lost in 2020!

No. Stupid question, though. As expected when you post.

Unless you were home schooled and therefore coddled all you life, let me impart what every teacher I ever had told me. "There is no such thing as a stupid question."....unless you are of course a Traitor loving Con.

Remember when trump said he would bomb Moscow.;
No. I wouldn’t remember. He was on a private phone call with a golfing buddy. And we don’t know if he really said it to Putin or if he was just telling tall tales to John Daly. Either way: so what?
America and the world would be in cinders right now if trump were president.
Or, and try to follow along here, Stain, he was President and the world wasn’t in cinders and Putin didn’t invade Ukraine until Trump was out. You derp.
One crazy leader ( putin ) in the world is bad enough, two of them ( putin and trump ) would be a disaster.
Putin is bad. And Brandon is an empty demented suit and we don’t even know who is really “leading” this country.

Unless you were home schooled and therefore coddled all you life, let me impart what every teacher I ever had told me. "There is no such thing as a stupid question."....unless you are of course a Traitor loving Con.
Your teachers lied to you bravanonfactual. Of course there are stupid questions.

I don’t live Brandon. He’s more akin to a traitor.

Ex-Staffer The Traitor Ordered Secret Docs Moved To Shit-A-Lago.

A former Traitor employee told the FBI that the former president ordered boxes of documents to be moved from a storage room to his residence at the Mar-a-Lago compound after the former president received a subpoena for the return of classified materials, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

The FBI has corroborated that account with surveillance footage showing a staffer moving boxes from a basement storage area, people familiar with the investigation told the Post.

The witness account and video could be instrumental in showing how Trump handled classified documents that the National Archives and Justice Department had repeatedly requested for months, suggesting he tried to subvert officials’ efforts to retrieve them.
🙄

So you can play the victim routine?

Look, I apologize. I had no idea politely pointing out a grammar/spelling error and providing proof through a link to a dictionary would trigger so many Trump supporters.

Perhaps political forums are not a good place to be for people who are so sensitive. I mean good grief, we got a guy cussing me out because I used a dictionary.

I promise for the rest of this thread I will not point any grammar/spelling errors.

So now this thread is a safe place again. Can we talk about the thread topic now?
Maybe you dial 9-whine-whine and get them a W-A-A-A-MBULANCE!

SCOTUS Rebuffs The Traitor On Shit-a-Lago Docs.

The Supreme Court on Thursday turned down former President Donald Trump’s request to step into the legal fight over documents the FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago estate.

The former president was seeking an order to return about 100 documents with classification markings to a review process a “special master” is conducting of more than 10,000 documents the FBI took during the Aug. 8 search of Trump’s home.

Who did not see this coming. The Traitor has lost at SCOTUS. No way the court was touch this raging shit storm.

Don't think one moment Cons that SCOTUS will the Traitor lying fat pimpled ass from the 01-06 Committee Subpoena either. They do not want to be anywhere that lying fat fuckstick.

The Supreme Court on Thursday turned down former President Donald Trump’s request to step into the legal fight over documents the FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago estate.

The former president was seeking an order to return about 100 documents with classification markings to a review process a “special master” is conducting of more than 10,000 documents the FBI took during the Aug. 8 search of Trump’s home.

Who did not see this coming. The Traitor has lost at SCOTUS. No way the court was touch this raging shit storm.

Don't think one moment Cons that SCOTUS will the Traitor lying fat pimpled ass from the 01-06 Committee Subpoena either. They do not want to be anywhere that lying fat fuckstick.

DOJ can now use the classified documents they have, in their investigation. They have to wait for Dearie to finish his review of the 11,000 documents he has now.

Should read a "Dont Think For One Moment Cons That SCOTUS Will Quash Subpoena Issued By The 01-06 Committe For The Lying Fat Pimpled Ass Traitor. They Do Not Want To Be Anywhere Near That Lying Fuckstick."

DOJ can now use the classified documents they have, in their investigation. They have to wait for Dearie to finish his review of the 11,000 documents he has now.
After the midterms, some of them will be getting called onto the carpet.

After the midterms, some of them will be getting called onto the carpet.

It's funny how when Øbama had classified documents insecurely stored in a warehouse the Archives negotiated a settlement in August 2018 and the Obama Foundation paid the Archive to remove the classified documents to secure storage.

What! No DoJ search warrant? No, because the sole statutory construct that deals with former Presidents and the documents they take with them is the PRA and there is no criminal section in the PRA dealing with that.

So what the DoJ is attempting is to use another statute to enforce the PRA which contains no such enforcement clause. That isn't allowed and in the end, the DoJ will lose.

Don’t be such a stanky test, manboob. You have no basis from which to even comment on “reality.” You’re just a douchebag liberal whose foundational beliefs are always mired in fantasy and emotionalism.

By the way, it is you miserable libtards who embrace fascism. And your tears don’t nourish anything. They just make the rest of us laugh at simpletons like you.
Always showing that shaky "masculity"....:heehee:

Involving the FBI and DoJ in a dispute over documents is a first and has no basis in law as the PRA is the sole statutory construct dealing with such matters (the PRA anticipates a former POTUS possessing both unclassified and classified documents).

In fact, as with previous Presidents, Trump was negotiating with the Archive.

But the fix is in, hell, we all see what Reichsleiter Merrick Garland is doing and Garland didn't even consult with the Office of Legal Counsel before doing this.

Forum List

Back