Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

Involving the FBI and DoJ in a dispute over documents is a first and has no basis in law as the PRA is the sole statutory construct dealing with such matters (the PRA anticipates a former POTUS possessing both unclassified and classified documents).

In fact, as with previous Presidents, Trump was negotiating with the Archive.

But the fix is in, hell, we all see what Reichsleiter Merrick Garland is doing and Garland didn't even consult with the Office of Legal Counsel before doing this.
Looks like excaliber watches a lot of law & order

Judge Denies John Eastman Attempt To Reclaim Phone Taken By F.B.I.

A federal judge on Friday denied an effort by John Eastman, the attorney who helped devise Donald Trump’s last-ditch effort to subvert the 2020 election, to reclaim his phone from the Justice Department.

New Mexico-based Senior U.S. District Court Judge Robert Brack ruled that Eastman had failed to show that the government’s seizure of his phone — by FBI agents who confronted him outside a restaurant in June — had caused “irreparable harm.” Brack noted that Eastman had obtained a replacement phone and that his desire to bar the government from combing the contents of his seized phone was not a sufficient reason to reclaim it from the Justice Department.

Oh Jphnny.....Oh Johnny....Oh Johnny Oh. Fuck this piece Treasonous shit, whatever is on that phone is now property of the F.B.I., what stupid Insurrentionist shit you pulled can and will be used against in a court of law.

Only prescribed meds. And not psychoactive drugs like you’re high on.

Must be nice to be able to get away accusing a fellow forum member of being a drug addict. When in doubt this is what Cons resort to. Baseless accusations that prove nothing. Your lack of logic and insults prove you have no argument left to make.

For the record ba, I worked for 5-years in Drug/Alcohol Addiction and it is never pretty. Such diseases are life long and in many cases result in death. What you wrote is morally reprehensible. Addiction destroys the lives not only the addicts, but destroys whatever relationships with their family and friends. I have seen Men, Women and Children die of addiction.

You are a sad, sick, pathetic excuse for a human being. You must the Con.

Last edited:
Must be nice to be able to get away accusing a fellow forum member of being a drug addict. When in doubt this is what Cons resort to. Baseless accusations that prove nothing. Your lack of logic and insults prove you have no argument left to make.
Stop huffing airplane glue brava.

Obviously you know more about drugs than I do. If anybody's taking them it's you not me. I don't even drink alcoholic beverages.
You’re high. Now stfu about a passing remark and try to get your stupid lazy ass back on topic. Although, candidly, the topic seems a bit dormant now.

You’re high. Now stfu about a passing remark and try to get your stupid lazy ass back on topic. Although, candidly, the topic seems a bit dormant now.
The only thing I'm certain of is I'm not going to waste any more time on you I'm tired of your lies and misinformation. If drugs are your excuse I'm sorry that does not cut it on this site.

trump is about as far-right as you can get. He assumed that his powers were unlimited, very fascist and authoritarian of him.
That would seem to fit the definitions...yet Trump supporters apply those terms to the left only.

It appears, shockingly, that the right has no derogatory words for people on the far right. Evidently they are just proud patriots that are simply "pissed".

It's crazy the hubris of Trump supporters sometimes. I think many believe themselves politically perfect in all their beliefs.

That would seem to fit the definitions...yet Trump supporters apply those terms to the left only.

It appears, shockingly, that the right has no derogatory words for people on the far right. Evidently they are just proud patriots that are simply "pissed".

It's crazy the hubris of Trump supporters sometimes. I think many believe themselves politically perfect in all their beliefs.
Assholes. Happy? We have fbi whistleblowers telling you the far right is made up bullshit to cover the lefts goals.

You simy say they are lying.

I can name BLM and antifa acts of violence 100x over what you can name the far right doing. Wanna play event for event and let them do the talking, or simply scream TRUMP as if that says what you wish it does?

Assholes. Happy? We have fbi whistleblowers telling you the far right is made up bullshit to cover the lefts goals.

You simy say they are lying.

I can name BLM and antifa acts of violence 100x over what you can name the far right doing. Wanna play event for event and let them do the talking, or simply scream TRUMP as if that says what you wish it does?
Wow. Quite a rant. You must be great fun at Thanksgiving dinner.

You are perfect. Enjoy.

Congressional committees, Bodey-Odey-Os

And guess what? The "1/6 Commission" goes away, too.

Surely you realized that, no?
Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg
January 3rd.
The new Congress begins it's term Jan. 3rd.
That is when the Junuary 6th Committee "goes away,"
But that is no surprise. It is expected.

The committee's work is finished anyway.
All their evidence has been referred to the Department of Justice.

The ball is in A.G. Garland's court now.
The new Congress has no authority over Garland.

So you don't want to name actual events of violence and compare.

Says all that needs to be said.
Go ahead and prove it yourself. You expect me to prove your claims... especially ones that are irrelevant?

Who has more acts of violence has nothing to do with my question of what is a label for the far right?

Go ahead and prove it yourself. You expect me to prove your claims... especially ones that are irrelevant?

Who has more acts of violence has nothing to do with my question of what is a label for the far right?
Bullshit. It's a direct relevance to honestly see the real threat.

Assholes. I gave you one. Everyone in their right mind are pissed at both extremes at this point.

But the actual acts of bullshit from the left far outweigh anything the far right is doing despite what games you wanna play to suggest otherwise.

Forum List

Back