Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

Bullshit. It's a direct relevance to honestly see the real threat.

Assholes. I gave you one. Everyone in their right mind are pissed at both extremes at this point.

But the actual acts of bullshit from the left far outweigh anything the far right is doing despite what games you wanna play to suggest otherwise.
So you do think the far right is perfect.

A curious thing. Almost like the mind of a child in how they perceive themselves.

Please. Show me more examples.

The only thing I'm certain of is I'm not going to waste any more time on you I'm tired of your lies and misinformation. If drugs are your excuse I'm sorry that does not cut it on this site.
You’re full of shit, as usual. I’m not the one doing drugs. And I’m not the one lying. That would be you. Your alleged “information” is mostly bogus.

Here’s a helpful idea just for you, Stain. Put yourself on ignore.

Yet Biden is abusing the fuck out of exec orders and attacking all who oppose him.

Doosh.
Abusing executive privilege would be advancing the agenda of The Fringe minority that's what trump did. trump intimidated everyone who raised an opinion other than his own. Biden is using executive orders to correct things gone awry under trump. Biden has always extended his hand across the aisle and asked people to work with him. The only thing he quickly shuts down is ignorance and mistruths. The biggest infrastructure bill in US history was passed because Republicans crossed the aisle in defiance of trump and signed the bill into law.

You’re full of shit, as usual. I’m not the one doing drugs. And I’m not the one lying. That would be you. Your alleged “information” is mostly bogus.

Here’s a helpful idea just for you, Stain. Put yourself on ignore.
You brought it up you own it. You are the one who should leave this site you had nothing to the conversation but more lies.

You brought it up you own it. You are the one who should leave this site you had nothing to the conversation but more lies.
Stain, since you offer nothing but lies, you should leave immediately.

And what was it you claim I “brought up?” Try to be specific. Quote. And link. Or, since you’re just basically a dishonest piece of crap, you can feel free to just run away.

Stain, since you offer nothing but lies, you should leave immediately.

And what was it you claim I “brought up?” Try to be specific. Quote. And link. Or, since you’re just basically a dishonest piece of crap, you can feel free to just run away.
LOL, you really have not done yourself this way calling me a liar instead of looking at the mirror.

You actually have a link that says you're an asshole. How appropriate.
You have less than zero credibility, Stain, because you’re a known liar and too fearful to rise to a challenge. You pussy.

But since you’re too dishonest and cowardly to support the bullshit you spew, you could at least try to stay on topic.

Trump asked for a special master. The court did intervene. And he got a special master. 😎

You have less than zero credibility, Stain, because you’re a known liar and too fearful to rise to a challenge. You pussy.

But since you’re too dishonest and cowardly to support the bullshit you spew, you could at least try to stay on topic.

Trump asked for a special master. The court did intervene. And he got a special master. 😎
And his special master essentially told him where he could put it.

False. Special masters make recommendations to the judges who appoint them.
Yes they do. And this one ( a trump appointed judge ) basically told trump to put up or shut up. I'm sure her recommendations will go along those lines.

So you do think the far right is perfect.

A curious thing. Almost like the mind of a child in how they perceive themselves.

Please. Show me more examples.

Didn't I call them assholes? You pull usual bitch troll shit and assign narratives to argue with

Fuck off

Forum List

Back