Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

Woah. Lol. That is quite a tangent you have created. That has absolutely nothing to do with the definition of liberalism.

Let's keep the discussion relevant please.
Your statement to me “Thanks for clarifying that this can happen” needed clarification. I really don’t like when posters attempt to change the meaning or intent of my posts (or any other poster’s words). It’s fair of me to respond.

Your statement to me “Thanks for clarifying that this can happen” needed clarification. I really don’t like when posters attempt to change the meaning or intent of my posts (or any other poster’s words). It’s fair of me to respond.
Sure. Understandable. I didn't intend to change your meaning.

You said definitions had changed so I simply wanted to confirm that the other poster has a shot at getting the definition of liberalism changed too.

This all gets back to one point. They're pleading and praying that a conviction will legally stop him from running again. Not gonna happen...

On Monday, the public learned that Donald Trump packed up the classified documents himself, tried to get an attorney to lie about returning everything, and that some of the items the National Archives was most interested in—including the letter from President Barack Obama and Trump’s correspondence with Kim Jung Un—are still missing. Naturally, this is the perfect time for Trump to take the whole thing to the Supreme Court and ask that they stop the Department of Justice from investigating possible criminal charges.

The application itself is full of the same kind of overbearing, half-baked language that has featured in every document that has come from Trump’s legal team in this ever-growing scandal, including claims that the 11th Circuit stay, rather than Judge Aileen Cannon’s extraordinary ruling, is a threat to legal precedent, and that the search itself “erodes public confidence in our system.”

/——-/ And meanwhile…

No. It is about you not accepting the dictionary definition of liberalism.

Please take up any more complaints with Webster.

I have no complaint. The notion that fascism is a creature of the right is simply and flatly wrong. It is a creature of the left. And you scumbags are doing lots of it today with your demented President as frontman.

I have no complaint. The notion that fascism is a creature of the right is simply and flatly wrong. It is a creature of the left. And you scumbags are doing lots of it today with your demented President as frontman.
According to this video fascism is a Right wing thing and communism is a left wing thing. If you can't trust Colonel Flagg, who can you trust?

But they owe Him. Bigly!
They are there for life. They "Owed" him, but in the tradition of Trump himself, never have to pay and not a darn thing to be done about it.

America is a lot better off with what you call a demented president who actually listen to his advisors, then a psychotic president who only listens to his inner voices and acts on his whims; those are very dangerous qualities in a leader.

America is a lot better off with what you call a demented president who actually listen to his advisors, then a psychotic president who only listens to his inner voices and acts on his whims; those are very dangerous qualities in a leader.
America would be better off if Trump has won.

America would be better off if Trump has won.
Remember when trump said he would bomb Moscow.; America and the world would be in cinders right now if trump were president. One crazy leader ( putin ) in the world is bad enough, two of them ( putin and trump ) would be a disaster.

Ex-Staffer The Traitor Ordered Secret Docs Moved To Shit-A-Lago.

A former Traitor employee told the FBI that the former president ordered boxes of documents to be moved from a storage room to his residence at the Mar-a-Lago compound after the former president received a subpoena for the return of classified materials, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

The FBI has corroborated that account with surveillance footage showing a staffer moving boxes from a basement storage area, people familiar with the investigation told the Post.

The witness account and video could be instrumental in showing how Trump handled classified documents that the National Archives and Justice Department had repeatedly requested for months, suggesting he tried to subvert officials’ efforts to retrieve them.

Forum List

Back