TRUMP! Because it might be the only way to get things done...gd Pubs.

Does the bill include deportation of EVERY illegal AND their children? Building triple layer wall? If not its not good enough.
Impossible AND unconstitutional. Deportation of unworthy illegals IS included.
Which is unconstitutional? If any of its unconstitutional just issue a EO by time supreme court gets around to ruling on it the illegal scum will be gone!

Trump for President!!!

I like the idea of closing the border! It's gotten to the point where we cannot take care of the people we have now. Close the border for 5 to 10 years see how it goes then maybe open it up gradually.

I think we need to cut way back on giving our money to other countries! Seems to me we are giving a lot more than we are getting!

Also, I think we need to build our military back up. Obama was wrong to cut our military back as much as he did! Other countries must be laughing at us!

18 trillion and counting, the way we're going we'll never get out of debt! We need more jobs, less welfare, less food stamps and get more people working! In my honest opinion we need to have every available able body working in some capacity! No more freebies for people who won't work and can and would rather collect unemployment! We have to STOP sending jobs overseas!!!

Our forefathers worked to hard and lost a lot of lives to get this once great nation started and it's high time we get back to where it was 40 to 50 years ago!
So how much do we give to other countries, %wise, do you think?

Do you think Reaganist tax rates are good for the country? see sig.

So having the same defense spending as the rest of the world combined is not enough?

Does the bill include deportation of EVERY illegal AND their children? Building triple layer wall? If not its not good enough.
Which is unconstitutional? If any of its unconstitutional just issue a EO by time supreme court gets around to ruling on it the illegal scum will be gone!
Very Hitler of you...lol

Very Hitler of you...lol
Thank You for the compliment

The anchor babies ARE home.
So their plan is stupid AND unconstitutional lol.

What's your plan genius throw the doors open and let 100 million poor people enter the country? $18 trillion in debt, talk about idiocy.
The Schumer/Graham bill included a good ID, a long road to citizenship, papers for the worthy, deportation for the unworthy. Would have ENDED this bs 2 years ago. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Must have Pubcrappe for the election for the ignorant dupes like you.

Obviously the people and their representatives in congress did not approve. Sucks to be you subject to the will of the people.
Boehner is holding it up singlehanded and GOP reps have said they would vote for it. You people are so ignorant and brainwashed. You are a disgrace.

Translation :crybaby:the mean conservatives won't give me what I want. Here have a pacifier.

Well what about that dam wall the Mexicans are going to pay for?

The solution is quite simple, it's just that nobody has the balls (maybe except Trump) to do it:

Five year minimum sentence for anybody caught here illegally. Expired Visa's, brought here by illegal parents, sneaking across our borders, all go to jail

If we had the guts to do that, we wouldn't need any Immigration Reform. We wouldn't need a wall because too many people would be afraid to come here. It would elevate our wages because illegals couldn't come here and do any work. Wages would have to increase to get the work done.

Problem solved. A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

Oh right, you brainwashed functional morons don't know what the real world is doing. That 's the Schumer/Lindsay Graham Immigration bill, blocked by Boehner alone for 2 years, because it would pass and end the problem. And the Infrastructure Jobs Bank bills...google them, I'm not your gd mother.
That was an amnesty bill. It would have only made things worse. Not being able to become citizens isn't the problem with illegals. The fact that they won't go back to Mexico is the problem.

The solution is quite simple, it's just that nobody has the balls (maybe except Trump) to do it:

Five year minimum sentence for anybody caught here illegally. Expired Visa's, brought here by illegal parents, sneaking across our borders, all go to jail

If we had the guts to do that, we wouldn't need any Immigration Reform. We wouldn't need a wall because too many people would be afraid to come here. It would elevate our wages because illegals couldn't come here and do any work. Wages would have to increase to get the work done.

I prefer just shooting on sight....

So their plan is stupid AND unconstitutional lol.

What's your plan genius throw the doors open and let 100 million poor people enter the country? $18 trillion in debt, talk about idiocy.
The Schumer/Graham bill included a good ID, a long road to citizenship, papers for the worthy, deportation for the unworthy. Would have ENDED this bs 2 years ago. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Must have Pubcrappe for the election for the ignorant dupes like you.

Obviously the people and their representatives in congress did not approve. Sucks to be you subject to the will of the people.
Boehner is holding it up singlehanded and GOP reps have said they would vote for it. You people are so ignorant and brainwashed. You are a disgrace.

Translation :crybaby:the mean conservatives won't give me what I want. Here have a pacifier.
You're just wasting time with stupid hater dupe BS...YOU CAN"T THROW OUT MORE THAN 80%, PERIOD. Not constitutional and they're very productive, despite your racist bs.

You're just wasting time with stupid hater dupe BS...YOU CAN"T THROW OUT MORE THAN 80%, PERIOD. Not constitutional and they're very productive, despite your racist bs.

We don't need illegals or their anchor babies or the left for that matter. The left needs us we don't need them.

GD waste of time you are...lol. Duh. Hater dupes. 94 % of illegal males work, 67% pay taxes, 35% own homes. Pass the gd bill, dingbats. With ID card duh.

It costs about 1.5 billion dollars to incarcerate the roughly 350,000 illegal immigrants in jail now. The data is about 4 years old so it's probably more. That would only make the problem worse unless you were a shareholder of Corrections Corporation of America.

It costs about 1.5 billion dollars to incarcerate the roughly 350,000 illegal immigrants in jail now. The data is about 4 years old so it's probably more. That would only make the problem worse unless you were a shareholder of Corrections Corporation of America.

If you passed such a law, most of them would leave on their own; self-deportation. Let's say we gave them to the end of October. Our borders would be flooded with people trying to get out of the states and go home to avoid prison.

Remember what happened a few years back when Arizona passed their own illegal immigrant laws? They scattered. The schools were empty, work crews down by 2/3. They left the state.

Of course Obama took it to court and had it stopped and they all came back, but it goes to show what the results of a strong deterrent can do. I guarantee we would get better results than anything we've tried in the past.

Forum List

Back