TRUMP! Because it might be the only way to get things done...gd Pubs.

Does the bill include deportation of EVERY illegal AND their children? Building triple layer wall? If not its not good enough.

The solution is quite simple, it's just that nobody has the balls (maybe except Trump) to do it:

Five year minimum sentence for anybody caught here illegally. Expired Visa's, brought here by illegal parents, sneaking across our borders, all go to jail

If we had the guts to do that, we wouldn't need any Immigration Reform. We wouldn't need a wall because too many people would be afraid to come here. It would elevate our wages because illegals couldn't come here and do any work. Wages would have to increase to get the work done.

Problem solved. A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.
It costs about 1.5 billion dollars to incarcerate the roughly 350,000 illegal immigrants in jail now. The data is about 4 years old so it's probably more. That would only make the problem worse unless you were a shareholder of Corrections Corporation of America.

If you passed such a law, most of them would leave on their own; self-deportation. Let's say we gave them to the end of October. Our borders would be flooded with people trying to get out of the states and go home to avoid prison.

Remember what happened a few years back when Arizona passed their own illegal immigrant laws? They scattered. The schools were empty, work crews down by 2/3. They left the state.

Of course Obama took it to court and had it stopped and they all came back, but it goes to show what the results of a strong deterrent can do. I guarantee we would get better results than anything we've tried in the past.
What do you do with all the people that can't afford the return trip. Then I suppose there are still more that figure the prison sentence is a better choice than the perilous journey back to their war/crime/poverty ridden country of origin. There will still be an huge increase in spending and the number prisoners in already overcrowded jails. You are talking eleven million people.

Does the bill include deportation of EVERY illegal AND their children? Building triple layer wall? If not its not good enough.

The solution is quite simple, it's just that nobody has the balls (maybe except Trump) to do it:

Five year minimum sentence for anybody caught here illegally. Expired Visa's, brought here by illegal parents, sneaking across our borders, all go to jail

If we had the guts to do that, we wouldn't need any Immigration Reform. We wouldn't need a wall because too many people would be afraid to come here. It would elevate our wages because illegals couldn't come here and do any work. Wages would have to increase to get the work done.

It costs about 1.5 billion dollars to incarcerate the roughly 350,000 illegal immigrants in jail now. The data is about 4 years old so it's probably more. That would only make the problem worse unless you were a shareholder of Corrections Corporation of America.

If you passed such a law, most of them would leave on their own; self-deportation. Let's say we gave them to the end of October. Our borders would be flooded with people trying to get out of the states and go home to avoid prison.

Remember what happened a few years back when Arizona passed their own illegal immigrant laws? They scattered. The schools were empty, work crews down by 2/3. They left the state.

Of course Obama took it to court and had it stopped and they all came back, but it goes to show what the results of a strong deterrent can do. I guarantee we would get better results than anything we've tried in the past.
What do you do with all the people that can't afford the return trip. Then I suppose there are still more that figure the prison sentence is a better choice than the perilous journey back to their war/crime/poverty ridden country of origin. There will still be an huge increase in spending and the number prisoners in already overcrowded jails. You are talking eleven million people.

If you were facing five years in jail, you'll find a way to get back home even if it means hitchhiking. They found the resources to get here--they will find the resources to get back.

If you were facing five years in jail, you'll find a way to get back home even if it means hitchhiking. They found the resources to get here--they will find the resources to get back.
Are people going to swim back to China?

But when they left, did they go back to Mexico or just to a neighboring US state?

Not sure if my first reply I went through, so sorry if this repeats!
But did they go back to Mexico, or did they just go to a neighboring US state?

Trump for President!!!

I like the idea of closing the border! It's gotten to the point where we cannot take care of the people we have now. Close the border for 5 to 10 years see how it goes then maybe open it up gradually.

I think we need to cut way back on giving our money to other countries! Seems to me we are giving a lot more than we are getting!

Also, I think we need to build our military back up. Obama was wrong to cut our military back as much as he did! Other countries must be laughing at us!

18 trillion and counting, the way we're going we'll never get out of debt! We need more jobs, less welfare, less food stamps and get more people working! In my honest opinion we need to have every available able body working in some capacity! No more freebies for people who won't work and can and would rather collect unemployment! We have to STOP sending jobs overseas!!!

Our forefathers worked to hard and lost a lot of lives to get this once great nation started and it's high time we get back to where it was 40 to 50 years ago!
So how much do we give to other countries, %wise, do you think?

Do you think Reaganist tax rates are good for the country? see sig.

So having the same defense spending as the rest of the world combined is not enough?
I don't know the exact figures of what we give the other countries whatever it is it's too much in my opinion! As far as defense spending I don't know I just know Obama should never have decreased our military the way he did!

0.7% of gdp, by far the lowest per capita of anyone, and much of that military aid. A disgrace.

Hater dupes are ridiculous fools. Their heroes only care about this as a wedge issue to get votes, and will never stop cheap, easily bullied labor. Pass the damn bill.

0.7% of gdp, by far the lowest per capita of anyone, and much of that military aid. A disgrace.

Well regardless, I would really like to see our military built up to the point where nobody is going to mess with us! we need to be the superpower we used to be!

I doubt they actually left the state. Just didn't show up to places where they could be reported.

You fools think a giant un-American wall will work when 50% ALREADY JUST OVERSTAY VISAS. PFFFFTT!!!!
calm down Frankie....here take 4 or 5 of these and dont call me in the morning....

It's more like 40% overstay their visas. We're are supposed to believe that solving 60% of the problem isn't worth the effort?

You're just another open-borders asshole making excuses for doing nothing.

Nobody knows. All they know is that they were gone and that (temporarily) solved their illegal problem for the most part.

They are gassing Syrian "immigrants" in Europe and the idiot left wing Americans wouldn't even be talking about illegal immigration if it wasn't for Donald Trump.

You fools think a giant un-American wall will work when 50% ALREADY JUST OVERSTAY VISAS. PFFFFTT!!!!
calm down Frankie....here take 4 or 5 of these and dont call me in the morning....

It's more like 40% overstay their visas. We're are supposed to believe that solving 60% of the problem isn't worth the effort?

You're just another open-borders asshole making excuses for doing nothing.
No, I believe in stopping illegals coming in with a good SS ID card, and deport the criminals. Not Pubcrappe.

They are gassing Syrian "immigrants" in Europe and the idiot left wing Americans wouldn't even be talking about illegal immigration if it wasn't for Donald Trump.
ACTUALLY, we support the Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill that Boehner has blocked by himself for 2 years, and you ignorant dupes haven't heard of lol.

ACTUALLY, we support the Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill that Boehner has blocked by himself for 2 years, and you ignorant dupes haven't heard of lol.

You support amnesty, in other words.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.

You support amnesty, in other words.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.
Clever and brilliant. lol. Your plan is impossible, unconstitutional hateful racist idiocy.

There IS a fine immigration bill already, blocked for 2 years you know.

You're a fucking idiot, the reason the house won't take up that bullshit bill is it's unconstitutional. Revenue raising bills can not originate in the senate.

Forum List

Back