Trump Calls Democratic Senator ‘Phony Vietnam Con Artist’ After Comments On Russia Probe

A draft dodging pussy like Trump has no right to criticize anyone's service. I'm honestly surprised that war hawk, pro military conservatives didn't have a problem with his draft dodge.
You mean the way all these snowflakes calling for war against Russia had no problem with the draft dodger Slick Willy?
the only asshole pounding his meat about Vietnam is the Orange piece of Nasty Pussy ...he is a Physical coward he is grotesque in his cowardice
upload_2017-8-7_18-42-23.png
00dd25629e0e633fd936244ee06f25a5.jpg

A draft dodging pussy like Trump has no right to criticize anyone's service. I'm honestly surprised that war hawk, pro military conservatives didn't have a problem with his draft dodge.
You mean the way all these snowflakes calling for war against Russia had no problem with the draft dodger Slick Willy?

Don't know, don't care. I'm not a liberal and I never voted for Bill Clinton. My comment was about the current situation regarding the pussy in chief. If you want to talk about Bill Clinton, then start a topic about him and I'll be more than happy to go in there and blast him for the piece of shit womanizer that he was. Or if you want to start a conspiracy topic about Democrats wanting war with Russia, start a topic about that and I'll swing by and call you a moron.

This topic is about Trump pissing his pants and dodging the draft, please try to stay on topic.

the only asshole pounding his meat about Vietnam is the Orange piece of Nasty Pussy ...he is a Physical coward he is grotesque in his cowardice
View attachment 142494

So what's your opinion of Slick Willy, douche bag?

Don't know, don't care. I'm not a liberal and I never voted for Bill Clinton. My comment was about the current situation regarding the pussy in chief. If you want to talk about Bill Clinton, then start a topic about him and I'll be more than happy to go in there and blast him for the piece of shit womanizer that he was. Or if you want to start a conspiracy topic about Democrats wanting war with Russia, start a topic about that and I'll swing by and call you a moron.

This topic is about Trump pissing his pants and dodging the draft, please try to stay on topic.
I posted the OP, jackass, and this thread is about Sen. Richard Blumenthal and his asinine remarks about Trump when he is clearly a big fat lying pig.

Last edited:
So what's your opinion of Slick Willy, douche bag?
Lets stick with this thread and Donald Trump....is he a cowardly Punk ...of course he is
No, let's see whether you are consistent and have principles or you are just another snowflake hypocrite. The later is the case, of course. That's why you don't want to discuss your shit stained heroes.

The trouble is that Trump ducked out of military service. He has no ability to criticize anyone's service record. You are a Trump cultist and if anyone disagrees with Trump you attack them but excuse Trump when he does the same thing. Trump is the King of Con Men and you are living proof of it.

dipshits like Trump who duck serving their country havent earned the right to say a damn word about those who have.

two words .....

FUCK TRUMP.
and what branch of service did your beloved barrack serve in?
and for which country?

View attachment 142494
Trump wants to keep us out of wars, moron. He campaigned on that. Hillary, who is married to a draft dodger, is the one who wanted to drag us into war with Syria.

upload_2017-8-7_18-49-46.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-7_18-49-22.png
    upload_2017-8-7_18-49-22.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 37
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! There are times when I really love Trump's tweets. He really knows how to skewer a big wind bag.

President Trump is on vacation, but that hasn’t stopped him from watching early morning cable TV and tweeting angrily in response.

On Monday, President Trump went after Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, who was on CNN earlier in the morning to discuss the ongoing investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

Blumenthal also expressed concern that the Trump administration has “weaponized” investigations into leaks of classified information. On Friday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the agency will be aggressively investigating leaks to the media.

Blumenthal’s remarks touched off a trio of tweets from Trump, who began his vacation at his Bedminster, N.J. golf resort on Friday.

In 2010, The New York Times reported that Blumenthal falsely claimed that he served in the Vietnam War. In fact, Blumenthal served in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve between 1970 and 1976, but he was stationed in the U.S. and never went to Vietnam. He had received five deferments between 1965 and 1970.

Blumenthal said after the Times revelation that he “misspoke” about being in Vietnam.

Trump himself received four student deferments and one medical deferment, preventing him from being drafted. But unlike Blumenthal, Trump has never claimed to have served in Vietnam.

Trump has gone after Blumenthal about his Vietnam statements in the past.

In February, after Blumenthal pledged to block Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, Trump criticized CNN anchor Chris Cuomo for not asking Blumenthal about his Vietnam record.
Trump keeps lowering himself to depths no president ever sunk. Yet his retarded sheep keeps cheering him on.
His base keeps dropping like a stone.. now at 33%.
Go Trump. Shoot for the 20's.

View attachment 142494
Trump wants to keep us out of wars, moron. He campaigned on that. Hillary, who is married to a draft dodger, is the one who wanted to drag us into war with Syria.

View attachment 142519
Dopey forgets Trump is the poster boy for draft dodgers..

View attachment 142494

View attachment 142519
Dopey forgets Trump is the poster boy for draft dodgers..
Hmmm, no, Clinton is. All you snowflakes have been trying to turn the tables ever since he was elected.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! There are times when I really love Trump's tweets. He really knows how to skewer a big wind bag.

President Trump is on vacation, but that hasn’t stopped him from watching early morning cable TV and tweeting angrily in response.

On Monday, President Trump went after Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, who was on CNN earlier in the morning to discuss the ongoing investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

Blumenthal also expressed concern that the Trump administration has “weaponized” investigations into leaks of classified information. On Friday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced that the agency will be aggressively investigating leaks to the media.

Blumenthal’s remarks touched off a trio of tweets from Trump, who began his vacation at his Bedminster, N.J. golf resort on Friday.

In 2010, The New York Times reported that Blumenthal falsely claimed that he served in the Vietnam War. In fact, Blumenthal served in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve between 1970 and 1976, but he was stationed in the U.S. and never went to Vietnam. He had received five deferments between 1965 and 1970.

Blumenthal said after the Times revelation that he “misspoke” about being in Vietnam.

Trump himself received four student deferments and one medical deferment, preventing him from being drafted. But unlike Blumenthal, Trump has never claimed to have served in Vietnam.

Trump has gone after Blumenthal about his Vietnam statements in the past.

In February, after Blumenthal pledged to block Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, Trump criticized CNN anchor Chris Cuomo for not asking Blumenthal about his Vietnam record.
Trump keeps lowering himself to depths no president ever sunk. Yet his retarded sheep keeps cheering him on.
His base keeps dropping like a stone.. now at 33%.
Go Trump. Shoot for the 20's.
Levels like telling the truth about scumbag Dims? Yeah, I'll bet you hate that.

The trouble is that Trump ducked out of military service. He has no ability to criticize anyone's service record. You are a Trump cultist and if anyone disagrees with Trump you attack them but excuse Trump when he does the same thing. Trump is the King of Con Men and you are living proof of it.

dipshits like Trump who duck serving their country havent earned the right to say a damn word about those who have.

two words .....

FUCK TRUMP.
calling a liar a liar is anyone's business.

TRUMPS A FUCKING LIAR.
prove it, he didn't say he was in the nasty.

you are full of shit, I guess oshitass was a real warrior, I guess you loved billyboy since he went to Canada. I guees yo also kissed the ass of cassius clay since he refused to enter the military. hell Elvis went in 1959 and he is still bigge than any of the shit you love and lick off every day. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stupid outclassed liberal shit!!!

Forum List

Back