Trump calls for death penalty for drug dealers

From something completely unassociated incident we learn of a suitable means of dealing with drug peddlers. Sadly, in this instance there is no mention of anyhthing to do with drugs so discovery of what seems like a very effective means of preventing repeat drug-peddling offenses came at a terrible price.
Did you discuss this after work while having a drink and smoking a cigarette?

Or long enough to go commit a crime. There have been more than several studies that show a high number of people who commit crimes, tested positive for THC.
How many of them have a drink at least once a week?

Ummm...yes, drugs can and do impair judgement. It's utterly insane to claim they can't.

Different drugs do different things, but most drugs make you feel better, so you are less aggressive, less violent, and less inclined to engage in complex and dangerous activities.
Most drugs make you less active and more passive.

Yeah Trump should steer clear of holding people accountable for enabling deadly drug distribution.

There is nothing remotely "deadly" about drug distribution.
Deaths come entirely from the War on Drugs, which prevents quality and purity control.
The War on Drugs also forces all dealers to conduct cash business, so greatly increases the dangers.

Or long enough to go commit a crime. There have been more than several studies that show a high number of people who commit crimes, tested positive for THC.

No causation.
Poor people will be unhappy and that causes both drug use and association with crime, but the poverty is the cause of crime, not the drugs.

Cool. Plenty of time for a child to leave the house and get kidnapped, lost in the woods, or run over in the street.

I never had any supervision when I grew up.
There was never anyone at home, when the older siblings were at school.

I never had any supervision when I grew up.
There was never anyone at home, when the older siblings were at school.
Whoopty shit. The local news around here has 2-3 reports a year about young children being found unsupervised outside their houses because their shithead parents are too busy doing drugs.

Why did DJT go with the death penalty like China, and not the chopping off of both hands like Afghanistan?

There is just one small problem... The death penalty is pretty meaningless solution to crime...

The system of justice is littered with wrongful convictions and what do you say to a family of an innocent person killed by the state?

The Death Penalty will not solve the Drug War..

Would it be okay if we made all drugs legal, but listed the adverse side affects in commercials?
The problem is some of those side effects are psychosis.....like PCP......there is no reason to ever allow that drug, I can't believe people want PCP, Heorin, Meth, ect legal......

There is just one small problem... The death penalty is pretty meaningless solution to crime...

The system of justice is littered with wrongful convictions and what do you say to a family of an innocent person killed by the state?

The Death Penalty will not solve the Drug War..

The death penalty not only stops that person from committing more crime, it serves as a warning to others.

Wrongful convictions are only a microscopic part of the total convictions.

And drug dealers should be stacked up like cordwood and set on fire.

Forum List

Back