Trump calls for forming a posse of so-called "voter-watchers"

No matter who wins an election the other side will do everything they can to sabotage the winner. The thing about covert sabotage is, it takes very few people to do real damage. Edward Snowden comes to mind.

Hillary Clinton should also come to mind.

Of course, trump acolytes will bring up the two nitwits in black panther uniforms with sticks as the reason for Trump calling his posse.. But for smarter posters, here's the artcile from WashPo....(what could go wrong?)

After telling an audience in Altoona, Pa., that he would seek their help in policing the polls in November to root out voter fraud — something that even the state of Pennsylvania has noted doesn't exist in any meaningful way — Donald Trump's campaign nationalized the effort on Saturday morning. Now eager Trump backers can go to Trump's website and sign up to be "a Trump Election Observer." Do so, and you get an email thanking you for volunteering and assuring you that the campaign will "do everything we are legally allowed to do to stop crooked Hillary from rigging this election."

How Donald Trump’s bizarre voter-watch effort could get the GOP in trouble

Oh, well as long as our trusted govt. tells us everything is alright. :lmao:

And the Black Panthers weren't monitoring. They were engaging in voter intimidation, jackass.

Of course, trump acolytes will bring up the two nitwits in black panther uniforms with sticks as the reason for Trump calling his posse.. But for smarter posters, here's the artcile from WashPo....(what could go wrong?)

After telling an audience in Altoona, Pa., that he would seek their help in policing the polls in November to root out voter fraud — something that even the state of Pennsylvania has noted doesn't exist in any meaningful way — Donald Trump's campaign nationalized the effort on Saturday morning. Now eager Trump backers can go to Trump's website and sign up to be "a Trump Election Observer." Do so, and you get an email thanking you for volunteering and assuring you that the campaign will "do everything we are legally allowed to do to stop crooked Hillary from rigging this election."

And the Black Panthers weren't monitoring. They were engaging in voter intimidation, jackass.

Then they should have been able to come up with a voter that felt intimidated. None could be found.

Then they should have been able to come up with a voter that felt intimidated. None could be found.

There were plenty, loser.

another right wing moron chimes in.........Yeah, those 2 black panthers must scare the shit out of you....Heck, even their picture must INTIMIDATE morons like you from voting.

Again, I ask dim witted right wingers......WHO stepped up and stated that they did not vote because of those 2 morons with a baton and in desperate need of a good meal and a bath???

Link?

The worst thing that could happen is that some foreign enemies of the trying to make war against the US by undermining our government will get cold feet and decide it isn't worth it.

As soon as I find my Moron-to-English dictionary, I'll try to decipher the above.....LOL
You are a moron. I have an IQ of 158, jackass.

That's why you are dodging like a typical jackass party apologist.

Yes, you're obviously much too intelligent for me to comprehend your gibberish.....
See, you carry such a heavy "burden" when you're so damn smart. LOL
You are absolutely correct to acknowledge that I am more intelligent than you. The odds of you having an IQ within 50 points of mine are pretty fucking slim. Undoubtedly, one of the reasons that you remain stupid is that you refuse to listen to people like myself that are proven to be much wiser than you and much more knowledgeable than you.

You are absolutely correct to acknowledge that I am more intelligent than you. The odds of you having an IQ within 50 points of mine are pretty fucking slim. Undoubtedly, one of the reasons that you remain stupid is that you refuse to listen to people like myself that are proven to be much wiser than you and much more knowledgeable than you.

Its true........Every morning I pray that I could be just as "bright" as you....LOL
(what a delusional :ahole-1:)

Its true........Every morning I pray that I could be just as "bright" as you....LOL
Praying won't help you. You are a hard learner because you cannot accept when you are wrong and do not listen to all the people who are much smarter than you.

Praying won't help you. You are a hard learner because you cannot accept when you are wrong and do not listen to all the people who are much smarter than you

Actually I sincerely wish you were just a tiny bit smarter, so you too would realize what a moron you're coming off as.......LOL

another right wing moron chimes in.........Yeah, those 2 black panthers must scare the shit out of you....Heck, even their picture must INTIMIDATE morons like you from voting.

Again, I ask dim witted right wingers......WHO stepped up and stated that they did not vote because of those 2 morons with a baton and in desperate need of a good meal and a bath???
No...what you and your fascist Obama did with them scares the fuck out of me.....

Praying won't help you. You are a hard learner because you cannot accept when you are wrong and do not listen to all the people who are much smarter than you

Actually I sincerely wish you were just a tiny bit smarter, so you too would realize what a moron you're coming off as.......LOL
You are lying again.

The article notes that the" Trump Election observer" thing seems to be illegal (voter intimidation).
True, but since the Obama administration failed to prosecute Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson for the same thing, so there's precedent. If he did prosecute white Republicans for doing something he chose not to do to black Democrats, the jury may see the unfairness of it all.

The Obama Administration?
tom-false.gif

O'Reilly blames Obama admin. for not pursuing criminal charges in New Black Panther Party case

As you know, and know well is the FACT that the New Black Panther Party had already been declared guilty in default. All that remained was for the various chapters be sentenced for their crime.

As you know too, Politifact is a hoax. It is owned and operated by the far left Progressive newspaper the Tampa Bay Times. It exists in the same building, has the same editor, same journalists, a carbon copy of the parent company.

No matter who wins an election the other side will do everything they can to sabotage the winner. The thing about covert sabotage is, it takes very few people to do real damage. Edward Snowden comes to mind.
Could you list some of the damages that Snowden did besides sucking dick?

blackpanthers_security.jpg

Two young men exercising their second amendment rights

target-2-630.jpg
Are you claiming the bottom two dudes are standing at a polling station intimidating voters?

I don't see anyone intimidating voters

I see a couple of young men intimidating Target shoppers
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?

The monkeys were there for a reason, and it wasn't to earn money.

Link?

Consistent means he has a history. Now, my point is that this is the same guy who dropped more n-bombs than anyone when that was allowed. Which means he was trying to be a phony 'right winger' when he was always a libtard.

Matthew

The fact that so few people get caught is an indication that voter fraud laws are very lax.

Would you support a mandatory life sentence for voter fraud? Why or why not?

Personally, one of the few extremely egregious crimes that I think warrant a mandatory death sentence is voter fraud. (The other 2 are murder and rape).

And everyone who gets convicted should be impaled in public at polling stations during the next election in order to dissuade other Democrats from voting fraudulently.
The laws are not lax, it is a crime punishable by five years and/or $10,000 and deportation for non citizens. It's just too easy to get caught with practically no solid reason to do it. It's not like your one fraudulent vote is going to make a difference. Just how many people do you think you could secretly organize to commit felonies and none of them ever talk? When you look at the logistics of committing the massive voter fraud you claim it quickly becomes apparent that it cannot possibly happen on the scale you imagine. It would be a criminal operation involving thousands or millions of people and not one of them ever talked about it, not even anonymously.
It's not easy to get caught. Anyone could do it and the likelyhood of getting caught is practically null. Yes I know 3 Obama campaign workers from New York and California got busted for illegally voting here in Ohio, but the imbeciles wrote down the address of the campaign HQ on the ballot. That's how they got caught.

Granted, most Obama voters are very stupid, but not stupid enough to do that. The vast majority of the fraudsters probably got away with it. Those 3 only got caught because a poll worker recognized the address.
What the fuck are you babbling about? Explain how you manufacture thousands of documents, distribute them to thousands of people and be assured they will go through with it, never talk and never get caught. Are you deliberately ignoring what it would take to make your paranoid fantasies reality? Trump will even lose states that have an ID requirement how do you explain that? Do the democrats have secret driver license factories where people who are interested in voting several times come in for a stack of IDs? You are alleging a conspiracy involving so many people it's ludicrous.
Why are you babbling about thousands of documents and stacks of IDs, jackass?
It is clear you have never thought about what it would take to make your conspiracy theory a reality. I have tried to explain it to you but you are being dense. Instead explain how democrats plan to cheat the very large margin of victory Hillary will probably win by right under the noses of GOP poll watchers?

Thanks to assholes like you, an ID isn't required, so what "documents" are required?

Since I can't see my country land on mars I think we should flood our nation with 20,000,000 muslims to make up for it.

Forum List

Back