trump claims Berlin attack is terror , it has yet to be confirmed .

Why would a prez bother to wait on facts ! Kind of reckless don't you think ?

He tweeted Berlin was a terror attack . Many on the scene thought it was an accident . Driver took off .

Gee....I wonder how on earth Mr Trump thought it was terrorism ......I wonder how 90% of us thought was terrorism too! Are we all seers? lol

May be it's all ......magic :lmao::rolleyes:

Is a nutcase who's unknown to Daesh, but kills innocents while screaming out Daesh's name, a terrorist?

He tweeted Berlin was a terror attack . Many on the scene thought it was an accident . Driver took off .

I liked how the Democrats were VERY sure to make sure that "HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT" was a true accounting of what happened to Michael Brown.

We later learned it was all bulshit. I'm sure OP was very critical of these people spreading a false narrative.

It may have been an attack, but we need to understand that Mr President elect is the biggest fake news fabricator to ever enter the White House.

He will make statements and then search for facts. Never mind the two seldom are the same.

Yeah...and barry constantly calls terrorism workplace violence before he knows the facts.
What do ya wanna bet Trump gets it right more often than barry?

because it always is and German media doesnt want their public to get pissed at tha tstupid ho Merkel and depose her ass. By next monday they will announce that it was ahmed habibi and he was a follower of haji turds on youtube or something. How it always gos.

Muslim killing American soldiers on a US base while screaming Allah = workplace violence.

Racist fucktard kills based on color = terrorism

That's how incredibly stupid liberal ideology is

Your description are off .

The Carolina guy targeted a well known historic black church , killed all but one (so they could tell the story ), for the purpose of starting a race war .

How is that not terrorism ?
It is terrorism to you and I but the government has a much stricter interpretation of what constitutes terrorism.

Muslim killing American soldiers on a US base while screaming Allah = workplace violence.

The Carolina guy targeted a well known historic black church , killed all but one (so they could tell the story ), for the purpose of starting a race war .

It is terrorism to you and I but the government has a much stricter interpretation of what constitutes terrorism.

I'm talking more of the media.

The Dallas cop shooters , the Carolina guy, can easily be tagged as terrorism .

I'm talking more of the media.

The Dallas cop shooters , the Carolina guy, can easily be tagged as terrorism .
I tried to meet you halfway. And yes, the BLM bullshit is terrorism. The racist dirt bag had no organization behind him or any political ideology. Just a lone loser getting even for his own miserable life

Can someone explain, why are liberals worshiping the ideology of gay executions?

... But get upset over a god damn cake?

Now that the Trumptards started taking credit for Trump for things happening since the election,

this terror attack goes on HIS watch.

In Germany? Pretty sure the bloods on Merkel's hands who's the German version of Barry the meat puppet.
More like the German version of Cankles.

Merkel is finished.

Only because she has a vag and barry has aaaa....I guess thats still up in the air.

Terrorism is trying to achieve something beyond the immediate killing of people.
What if it was a person that was just pissed off at life...or was drunk...or mad?

That's why governments don't like to call an act 'terrorism' until it's established what the true reason was.

Now that the Trumptards started taking credit for Trump for things happening since the election,

In Germany? Pretty sure the bloods on Merkel's hands who's the German version of Barry the meat puppet.

Merkel is finished.

Only because she has a vag and barry has aaaa....I guess thats still up in the air.
Hillary did compare herself to Merkel though.

She also based her idiotic immigration policies on Merkel's.

Merkel doesn't have a vag btw....

Merkel is finished.

Hillary did compare herself to Merkel though.

She also based her idiotic immigration policies on Merkel's.

Merkel doesn't have a vag btw....

If she does i'm sure it resembles....

If she does I'm sure it resembles..
upload_2016-12-19_19-44-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-19_19-43-53.png
    upload_2016-12-19_19-43-53.png
    604.4 KB · Views: 18

Forum List

Back