trump claims Berlin attack is terror , it has yet to be confirmed .

Muslim killing American soldiers on a US base while screaming Allah = workplace violence.

Racist fucktard kills based on color = terrorism

That's how incredibly stupid liberal ideology is

Your description are off .

The Carolina guy targeted a well known historic black church , killed all but one (so they could tell the story ), for the purpose of starting a race war .

How is that not terrorism ?
It is terrorism to you and I but the government has a much stricter interpretation of what constitutes terrorism.
Terrorism is trying to achieve something beyond the immediate killing of people.
What if it was a person that was just pissed off at life...or was drunk...or mad?

That's why governments don't like to call an act 'terrorism' until it's established what the true reason was.
You'll get no argument out of me on that point. I tried and failed to convey that to tim

Now that the Trumptards started taking credit for Trump for things happening since the election,

this terror attack goes on HIS watch.

In Germany? Pretty sure the bloods on Merkel's hands who's the German version of Barry the meat puppet.
More like the German version of Cankles.

Merkel is finished.

Only because she has a vag and barry has aaaa....I guess thats still up in the air.
Hillary did compare herself to Merkel though.

She also based her idiotic immigration policies on Merkel's.

Merkel doesn't have a vag btw....

The fact that Rotten Clinton is gone, thanks to patriotic Americans :clap2: ........and Merkel is still around.....

says a lot about how stupid German sheeple are.

Any German who cant's see the immense damage Mummy Merkel singlehandedly has done to Europe ...and insists in voting for her...is an idiot and deserves all the Islamic shit they have.

Is that simple.

Muslim killing American soldiers on a US base while screaming Allah = workplace violence.

The Carolina guy targeted a well known historic black church , killed all but one (so they could tell the story ), for the purpose of starting a race war .

It is terrorism to you and I but the government has a much stricter interpretation of what constitutes terrorism.
Terrorism is trying to achieve something beyond the immediate killing of people.
What if it was a person that was just pissed off at life...or was drunk...or mad?

That's why governments don't like to call an act 'terrorism' until it's established what the true reason was.
You'll get no argument out of me on that point. I tried and failed to convey that to tim
You can't convey anything to Tim, he is literally Timmy, from South Park.

You can't convey anything to Tim, he is literally Timmy, from South Park.
Lol

Clearly the OP watches too much CNN/NBC Fake News. Explains the misinformed confusion.

You all mocked me , but as of this morning the krauts are clueless on who the driver is .

Maybe y'all shouldn't be quick to take "breaking news " as the gospel . Don't you question the msm on everything?

Why would a prez bother to wait on facts ! Kind of reckless don't you think ?

He tweeted Berlin was a terror attack . Many on the scene thought it was an accident . Driver took off .

Or maybe he just has a pair of balls and calls it like he sees it. Hard to recognize a POTUS with balls after 8 years of ball-less Barry.

He tweeted Berlin was a terror attack . Many on the scene thought it was an accident . Driver took off .

yeah somone drives a truck into a market,

Oh wait they are all calling it terror...maybe Trump is smarter than you.......oh not maybe, definitely.

No, go blame Christians while you protect those religion of peace muslims as they kill people are people and you don't give a rats ass.

well what do you think it was, a random accident?

Oh wait they are all calling it terror...maybe Trump is smarter than you.......oh not maybe, definitely.

No, go blame Christians while you protect those religion of peace muslims as they kill people are people and you don't give a rats ass.
When this happens in the USA, Timmy and his kind will blame Trump.

When this happens in the USA, Timmy and his kind will blame Trump.

Timmy, Fakey, Lacooter, Joe from Kokomo, and a host of others are fun to mess with, cause their credibility is so in the crapper someone would have to dig through the poop 10ft before they ever reached them. They are also anti-constitution, they are astro turfers trying to make a few pennies, along with being DNC operatives.

That being said, the time for bitch slapping them around will soon come to an end, for we have to watch how Trump governs to keep him on the straight and narrow. Instead of posting everything here, we need to take the place of 1 post, and send it to the Whitehouse, or maybe Ivanka, lol. Trump will listen, far more than Obama ever did, and he will mingle with real people also.

Here we are out on the internet arguing, and posting our views. OK, who/whom here thinks that the Federal government doesn't monitor what people say here! Do I have anyone silly enough to believe it isn't so? In fact, in many instances, I believe the DNC astro turfers try different narratives on some of these sites, to see which one is hardest to deflect, lol.

Anyway, the point is to stop helping the turfers, and start helping Trump. Remember.......for what they worth, for the forseeable future, the far left has the MSM. It is time we actually try and help our side balance the field, don't you think-)

Liberals -

"Truck Attack"

"Truck Crash"

"Truck Accident"

"Christian Truck"

Definitely not Muslims! :eusa_shhh:

You all mocked me , but as of this morning the krauts are clueless on who the driver is .

Maybe y'all shouldn't be quick to take "breaking news " as the gospel . Don't you question the msm on everything?

So what you're saying is they still haven't figured out what a big orange clown 1000's of miles away knew hours ago. Doesn't say much for the perceptive skills of Germans, does it?

So if it wasn't terror it was an act of goodwill? You fucking progressives are a piece of work…:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Don't go near the well Timmy

A 'refugee' rams a truck into a group of Christians / Germans buying Christmas Trees, killing 12. ISIS has already taken credit for it.

Yeah, the whole thing is obviously a case of 'workplace violence'. Probably the guy whose job it is to tie the tree up with twine, got a rope burn, and went 'postal'. :p

Forum List

Back