trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

This is one of the many mysteries of this person and his appeal to so many.

Usually by the time we hit, say, 28-30 years of age, we understand that words matter in geopolitics. We also understand by that time that there are many powerful and conflicting currents in global affairs, and that complexity requires intelligent, measured, thoughtful behaviors.

They don't seem to have any grasp whatsoever of this. How can people be that intellectually isolated, especially with so much information available to them?
That's a lot of words that say nothing but your disdain for Trump.
He KNOWS geopolitics, and the rest of the WORLD knows that FACT!
Russia only got aggressive towards the Ukraine under Obama and O'Biden's spineless regimes. That's a FACT!!!
Your GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT is worthless.
It doesn't help but make you look like a partisan HACK, Mac.
:rolleyes:

This is one of the many mysteries of this person and his appeal to so many.

Usually by the time we hit, say, 28-30 years of age, we understand that words matter in geopolitics. We also understand by that time that there are many powerful and conflicting currents in global affairs, and that complexity requires intelligent, measured, thoughtful behaviors.

They don't seem to have any grasp whatsoever of this. How can people be that intellectually isolated, especially with so much information available to them?
Ooooh, I get it…You‘re a pussy, as well as a liar…it makes sense now…you want the Dieters of the world to order us around, while we stroke checks….Probably because you’ve been bullied your whole life…

Imagine the smile that crossed the face of that little fuckin' Russian dictator when he heard THIS one.

And the rubes are all on board. Of course.
Amen to that. Truly a sad, tragic commentary on the present despicable state of the Republican Party.

As I have said elsewhere on this board in relation to today's RepubliCult... I now understand 1933 Germany much better.

With the exception of Turkey, the other NATO members are at worst reluctant and somewhat weak-kneed allies of the US.

Your guess is as good as mine about how much we can count on the euros in a serious military conflict such as china invading Taiwan

But if putin invaded Poland for instance or iran attacks the US I think they would fulfill their obligations
They have been crouching under the American Shield for two or three generations and have largely forgotten how to defend themselves.

But they still possess some considerable fighting ability and the recent war in nearby Ukraine is awakening them to their need and duty.

In supporting them we buy them time to finish re-arming and regaining a bit of backbone and we need them for forward basing and ops.

There is absolutely zero benefit to us in alienating our European cousins and allies... zero... and Rump's big mouth hurts our credibility.

On reflection, you know that just as well as I do, don't you?

Amen to that. Truly a sad, tragic commentary on the present despicable state of the Republican Party.

As I have said elsewhere on this board in relation to today's RepubliCult... I now understand 1933 Germany much better.
So, what will you try out for the SS, or Waffen…dumbass

Yeah, same here. History makes much more sense when it comes back around.

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

They have been crouching under the American Shield for two or three generations and have largely forgotten how to defend themselves.

But they still possess some considerable fighting ability and the recent war in nearby Ukraine is awakening them to their need and duty.

In supporting them we buy them time to finish re-arming and regaining a bit of backbone and we need them for forward basing and ops.

There is absolutely zero benefit to us in alienating our European cousins and allies... zero... and Rump's big mouth hurts our credibility.

Not to worry, they are here to “Pump (clap) you up!”

Trump just wants them to pay their fair share, dingus.
Why shouldn't they?
:rolleyes:

As long as the euros have adult supervision they should be able to handle some blunt criticism from trump without needing a safe room and a petting pony

No... I'll leave that to you Brown Shirts Red Hats... hell... you're halfway there already... :cuckoo:
Yet, it’s people like you that keep assaulting the public with your ‘believe like us, or be destroyed’ bullshit….

Forum List

Back