Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

It wouldn't be the first time in history... they can stall Garland cut funding for 1-6 committee and deter any further investigation into Trump by our justice agency....
Then all you will have left is a NY AG lawsuit... Buuuuaaahahahaha

The Jan 6 Committee will wrap up before the end of this session

Congress has no control over Justice Department investigations, or NY State investigations, or Georgia Investigations ……

They have no power over what the justice agency investigates, if you are pinning your hopes and dreams on that....well I have some nice ocean front property right in front of Hill City Kansas for sell, really cheap just for you.
Yes they do... they hand out money to the DOJ and can direct where its to be spent... If the GOP wins the house this 7 year witch hunt would be effectively dead....

The Jan 6 Committee will wrap up before the end of this session

Congress has no control over Justice Department investigations, or NY State investigations, or Georgia Investigations ……
Then why won't they set a hearing date before the midterms?.... they haven't as of yet....

End of this month sometime
That is before midterms

They will have the report out before the election
I'll bet they don't until after the midterms.... the 1-6 stuff isn't working its backfiring on them.... Liz will be gone Adam will be gone... the whole thing will be gone.... LMAO what a waste of time and money....

Yes they do... they hand out money to the DOJ and can direct where its to be spent...

No they cannot not, all they can do is give them money or not give the money. They do not have the power to pick and choose what investigations the DOJ is allowed to spend it on

No they cannot not, all they can do is give them money or not give the money. They do not have the power to pick and choose what investigations the DOJ is allowed to spend it on
Can Congress restrict an agency's funding?

(Article I, Section 8, Clause 18) supplements Congress's spending authority, allowing Congress to restrict how federal funds are used. Congress can also place requirements on the recipients of federal funds to regulate their conduct in exchange for federal funding.

Bingo!... you lose again....

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.

So, do you all agree with this? Is just the mere thought of something being declassified enough to make it so?
That's what I've always said, if nothing else, Trump makes for good TV! This dude is so dumb...

that would fall on you and the fat fuck trump

(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

Who has ultimate authority to classify or declassify documents?

I'll bet they don't until after the midterms.... the 1-6 stuff isn't working its backfiring on them.... Liz will be gone Adam will be gone... the whole thing will be gone.... LMAO what a waste of time and money....
They will drop the report right before the election
Most of it is already written

That's what I've always said, if nothing else, Trump makes for good TV! This dude is so dumb...
Smarter than Biden and better at running a nation than Biden.... so if you voted for Joe what does that say about you?.... ooops!

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.

So, do you all agree with this? Is just the mere thought of something being declassified enough to make it so?
What's the Presidential procedure for declassifying documents

He gave them what to come up with the documentation?... answer... time.... time is on Trump's side....

No, wrong yet again. The burden of proof is on the Compainant - the Traitor.

Judge Dearie stated that the Traitor has to come forward with the proof he declassified the Shit-A-Lago documents, if the Traitor fails to do so the Judge will rule for the DOJ...and no thinking declassified does not count.

Also, in case you did not know or for that mattter care. President Biden has the power reclassify the Shit-A-Lago Docs....

Forum List

Back