Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Trump has no idea what documents he even has
How can he know what he declassified?

As usual, Trump creates a lie when caught doing something.

But he will only tell the lie to his gullible followers…..not a court of law

Just like he did with his stolen election lies

The only thing the Traitor really knows how to do is lie. Just ask New York State Attorney General Letitia James. Her filings yesterday are based on the lies of the Traitor.

Last edited:
I guess this ^ post is a lot easier than actually proving that your position is valid. I will assume that you couldnt find said proof, so this is the best you can do.

The very fact that you think I need to prove something cannot be declassified with a thought is the most enjoyable post of the day.

Next I guess you will want me to prove the moon is not made out of green cheese.

He gave them what to come up with the documentation?... answer... time.... time is on Trump's side....

No, it really is not. Even if the Repubs take back the House they can do nothing to help Trump. Even if they take back the Senate, they can do nothing to help Trump.

You mean the human trafficker/kidnapper?
His resume is now fucked.
Human trafficking: "the unlawful act of transporting or coercing people in order to benefit from their work or service, typically in the form of forced labor or sexual exploitation:"

Kidnapping: "the action of abducting someone and holding them captive."

Please tell us when & how DeSantis did either of these things and provide evidence.
Your credibility is now fucked.
Dumb ass

No, it really is not. Even if the Repubs take back the House they can do nothing to help Trump. Even if they take back the Senate, they can do nothing to help Trump.
That's wrong they can stall and defund... The End....
Power of the purse....

They are going to defund the DOJ?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
It wouldn't be the first time in history... they can stall Garland cut funding for 1-6 committee and deter any further investigation into Trump by our justice agency....
Then all you will have left is a NY AG lawsuit... Buuuuaaahahahaha

It wouldn't be the first time in history... they can stall Garland cut funding for 1-6 committee and deter any further investigation into Trump by our justice agency....
Then all you will have left is a NY AG lawsuit... Buuuuaaahahahaha

They have no power over what the justice agency investigates, if you are pinning your hopes and dreams on that....well I have some nice ocean front property right in front of Hill City Kansas for sell, really cheap just for you.

Forum List

Back