Trump Compares Carson to a Child Molester

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Birfer Trump said that since Ben was pathological, he was incurable, like a child molester.

A few hours after claiming that Republican rival Ben Carson has an incurable "pathological temper" and comparing it to something else he says is incurable — "child molesting" — Trump escalated the battle, devoting over ten minutes of his rally to attacking Carson's personal narrative.

"He wrote a book and in the book, he said terrible things about himself," Trump said of Carson. "He said that he's pathological and he's got basically pathological disease ... I don't want a person that's got pathological disease."​

Donald Trump Goes Off On Ben Carson's 'Pathological Temper'

Yes, that's the temperament we want from the person with his/her finger on the button.

:clap:

The question is, would Birfer Trump be banned from the twaf for making this statement?

Birfer Trump said that since Ben was pathological, he was incurable, like a child molester.

A few hours after claiming that Republican rival Ben Carson has an incurable "pathological temper" and comparing it to something else he says is incurable — "child molesting" — Trump escalated the battle, devoting over ten minutes of his rally to attacking Carson's personal narrative.

"He wrote a book and in the book, he said terrible things about himself," Trump said of Carson. "He said that he's pathological and he's got basically pathological disease ... I don't want a person that's got pathological disease."​

Yes, that's the temperament we want from the person with his/her finger on the button.

The question is, would Birfer Trump be banned from the twaf for making this statement?
Well, to get back on topic. Sometimes I think Trump wants to lose this thing.
I think running the country would be boring to him.

I do find it hysterical that plutocrats like yourself, after decades of manipulating the racism, xenophobia, homophobia, misogyny and religious bigotry of working class whites, are now finding yourself with a couple of complete clowns in the lead of the GOP nominating process.

100 versions of Frankenstein put on film, and you guys still don't get the point.

Well, to get back on topic. Sometimes I think Trump wants to lose this thing.
I think running the country would be boring to him.
Exactly, in the stupid loser's rant the stupid loser said he doesn't care about any fallout from his insults because he can return to his life. The novelty of running for president has worn off and the stupid loser desperately wants out.

If you take the cock out of your mouth you might talk more plainly.

I think Trump is drifting into dangerous territory with his rhetoric. Up until lately, his insulting comments have been reserved for those who attacked him first. Carson has been respectful of Trump but Trump is now trying to capitalize on the media frenzy since Carson is so close in the polls. You're making a bad mistake, Donald.

Maybe he doesn't care? Like Ed says... not that Ed's a genius... but he may just be ready to blow this Popsicle stand and go back to the country club? If so, that's fine with me... I have enjoyed him being in the race and steering the conversation to the issues important to the base. I have enjoyed him putting the screws to the Establishment GOP. I was disappointed in how he has treated Carly Fiorino and now how he is "piling on" with Carson. It's shameful and he doesn't have to do it. It's one thing to take shots at someone taking shots at you... but to go after Carson because there's blood in the water from sleazebag liberals attacking wildly... that's a bridge too far.

come on toro, I just heard the clip. he didn't call Carson a child molester

he used child molester in what he was talking about

Yeah its a real bitch when that torpedo, with the safeties removed, comes back...

Still to infer that someone like Carson, who has actually saved children, is in a league with child molesters, Trump went too far.

Still to infer that someone like Carson, who has actually saved children, is in a league with child molesters, Trump went too far.
No...he cannot go too far. Give it 24 hours and either a) it will be ignored, or b) justifications for his remarks will flood the RW media.

I don't know what he was talking about. He was rambling on and on. who knows
I do agree with you too.

too-funny-lol-cat.jpg

It's not too far when a right winger compares homosexuals to child molesters. You can't have a topic about gay marriage without several people comparing gays to child molesters. It's so common it has become a trope.

So why should this be too far for Trump? He's only emulating the Right.

I do find it hysterical that plutocrats like yourself, after decades of manipulating the racism, xenophobia, homophobia, misogyny and religious bigotry of working class whites, are now finding yourself with a couple of complete clowns in the lead of the GOP nominating process.

100 versions of Frankenstein put on film, and you guys still don't get the point.
Really? How many people did Trump get killed in an overseas consulate? How many times did Carson lie to the FBI?

Really? How many people did Trump get killed in an overseas consulate? How many times did Carson lie to the FBI?

4500? Oh wait that was how many Bush got killed.

No...he cannot go too far. Give it 24 hours and either a) it will be ignored, or b) justifications for his remarks will flood the RW media.

They use to talk about paths to citizenship, that is until Trump said he'd removed people by force and then all the repubs changed their discussion from making them legal to raiding homes and forcefully removing them.

Trump rules them to their detriment

4500? Oh wait that was how many Bush got killed.
Pay attention now. Bush isn't president and we're talking about the 2016 election. If you can't stay on topic, I'll put you on ignore.

Forum List

Back