Trump cons the base, again

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
As Trump's sad "I WON - BY A LOT!" delusion continues in broad daylight, he's asking/begging his flock to help fund his embarrassing effort to prove it in the courts.

Well, kind of.

As it turns out, 60% of each donation goes to "Save America", the PAC he has set up for later and a couple other GOP sources. The money isn't going to his insane delusion.

So he's soaking his flock, again, to fund things other than what he's claiming. Here in the real world, that would be known as "lying", but the flock won't care. When they learn of the con, they'll say, "that's okay, I'm proud the money I thought was going to A is actually going to B".

I can't believe so many Americans have fallen so hard for this obvious con man.

As Trump's sad "I WON - BY A LOT!" delusion continues in broad daylight, he's asking/begging his flock to help fund his embarrassing effort to prove it in the courts.

Well, kind of.

As it turns out, 60% of each donation goes to "Save America", the PAC he has set up for later and a couple other GOP sources. The money isn't going to his insane delusion.

So he's soaking his flock, again, to fund things other than what he's claiming. Here in the real world, that would be known as "lying", but the flock won't care. When they learn of the con, they'll say, "that's okay, I'm proud the money I thought was going to A is actually going to B".

..you're being soaked and brainwashed by the MSM..YOU have been duped

Well, kind of.

..you're being soaked and brainwashed by the MSM..YOU have been duped
Good start! :113:

Well, kind of.

Considering the medias silence on so many issues the last couple of years, I'd say the only ones being conned are global citizens. A lack of transparency is a Canadian trait, and you have too many who happily embrace this ideology of late in America. Trust me, it doesn't lead to milk and honey.

Totally agree. Let's forget the massive vote dumps in the middle of the night, all for Quid Pro, ignore the dead & 120 yr olds voting, double voting, backdating, obstruction & banning of witnesses, Illegal & unregistered voters, software from the dem cheating machine malfunctions, bribery, defying laws & court orders &... I forgot where I was going.
Anyway, nothing to see. No evidence. Never happened

7b7f4368bf8ae8a8b8384f899a02a18b1aeebad6a5bf86177b2a7c8c64be99f5.jpg

So what?

Let’em donate and let’em support Trump all they want... People need something to believe in and if Donald words bring them comfort and they pay him for his show in the Political Realm, so be it...

Why do you care so much?

Are you truly upset you have no one you can believe in like Donald base believe in him?

Well, kind of.

I voted for Trump, disgraceful that I get barraged by Trump emails.

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

I have never donated to Trump nor voted for him and never will... I also do not care what his base does with their own money nor should you...
You have posted to me twice now. YOU should not care.

But thanks for jumping in to illustrate my point for me. You guys sure love doing that.

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

I have never donated to Trump nor voted for him and never will... I also do not care what his base does with their own money nor should you...

But thanks for jumping in to illustrate my point for me. You guys sure love doing that.
Are you too stupid to see he's basically agreeing with you, it's just he doesn't mind if the rest of us support who we want? Or is it just impossible for anyone to deviate in any way whatsoever from your point of view? I thought you all were the party of inclusion & diversity? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

Are you too stupid to see he's basically agreeing with you, it's just he doesn't mind if the rest of us support who we want? Or is it just impossible for anyone to deviate in any way whatsoever from your point of view? I thought you all were the party of inclusion & diversity? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
There's another one.

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

No, I am pointing out you are trolling for attacks against you while disgusting this as a subject matter that should be in current events!

You can not understand that it is none of your business what other people do with their money and you believe you should mock those that do not believe like you do!

I have never donated to Trump nor did I vote for him in 2016 nor did I vote for him in 2020 and will not vote for him in 2024 because I have stated way before you ever started that he was, is and always will be a charlatan and if you need proof check back in 2016 under my old name Bruce T Laney and it is all there!

So the fact is this thread is for your ego to make you feel better about who you voted for and to tell all those that voted for Trump they are suckers and to troll them!

Now try denying what I just wrote Mac and try to pretend you are better than those you write about and realize this thread is poor bait nonsense for a flame war!

Trump voting base can donate all they want and it is none of your damn concern and if you believe it is, well it is not nor will ever be... Got it?

Just like simple minded idiots like you that believe Trump should not ask for a recount or challenge the outcome of the election through the courts the fact is he should and why?

When it is all over and he still loses then Trump and his base have two choices and that is accept Biden won which is who I voted for or stay in denial which is the most likely the outcome...

Still if his base want to donate who am I to say a damn thing?

Not my money and I can give a flying fuck but you seem upset like a old hen over what others do!

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

No, I am pointing out you are trolling for attacks against you while disgusting this as a subject matter that should be in current events!

You can not understand that it is none of your business what other people do with their money and you believe you should mock those that do not believe like you do!

I have never donated to Trump nor did I vote for him in 2016 nor did I vote for him in 2020 and will not vote for him in 2024 because I have stated way before you ever started that he was, is and always will be a charlatan and if you need proof check back in 2016 under my old name Bruce T Laney and it is all there!

So the fact is this thread is for your ego to make you feel better about who you voted for and to tell all those that voted for Trump they are suckers and to troll them!

Now try denying what I just wrote Mac and try to pretend you are better than those you write about and realize this thread is poor bait nonsense for a flame war!

Trump voting base can donate all they want and it is none of your damn concern and if you believe it is, well it is not nor will ever be... Got it?

Just like simple minded idiots like you that believe Trump should not ask for a recount or challenge the outcome of the election through the courts the fact is he should and why?

When it is all over and he still loses then Trump and his base have two choices and that is accept Biden won which is who I voted for or stay in denial which is the most likely the outcome...

Not my money and I can give a flying fuck but you seem upset like a old hen over what others do!
I hope you didn't think I'd read all that.

You tell me I shouldn't care, then you show me how much you care. I'm touched!

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

There's another one.

As the other poster pointed out your are not intelligent enough to see the reality and are just fixated on just trolling everyone that you deem the enemy...

You are just like Trump and should donate to his cause...

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

I hope you didn't think I'd read all that.

You tell me I shouldn't care, then you show me how much you care. I'm touched!

Says the troll that is trolling!

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

There's another one.

As the other poster pointed out your are not intelligent enough to see the reality and are just fixated on just trolling everyone that you deem the enemy...

You are just like Trump and should donate to his cause...
I know, I'm definitely not as smart as you obedient Trumpsters 'n stuff. Stipulated.

Wow, this news story sure triggered you guys. You're more upset about it than I am.

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

There's another one.
Yep, here I am. Got something more to say or is that the extent of your perceptions when someone laughs at you? Please enlighten me with more of your "deep thinker" wisdom about how any of us should choose to spend OUR money?
I know, as a prog, you think we should give it all to you so you can play Santa & we'll all pretend this makes you moral

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

There's another one.
Yep, here I am. Got something more to say or is that the extent of your perceptions when someone laughs at you? Please enlighten me with more of your "deep thinker" wisdom about how any of us should choose to spend OUR money?
I know, as a prog, you think we should give it all to you so you can play Santa & we'll all pretend this makes you moral
I wish you guys could just all your emotion out in one post instead of dragging it on like this.

Forum List

Back