Trump contributes NOTHING to our Nation

She DIDN'T get out of paying income taxes all together though did she? She made income. Do you deny Trump made income that year? He took advantage of a loss situation and legally got out of paying but DO NOT say she did the same thing, because if she had done the same thing, she would have paid $0. She paid 3 mil.

Have they proved Trump broke the law yet? Let me know when they do .

You couldn't expect her to let it go. Personally, I think they've said enough, since all the babbling both sides will do means nothing.

I've heard several accountant types explaining the reason for the net loss thing Trump used, which all big businesses use, and small ones too, I guess. It allows businesses to get back on their feet and stay in business offering good things to the economy instead of simply closing their doors when they've had a very, very bad year.
He did nothing illegal. But Clinton couldn't possibly ignore the OPTICS.

Actually, although I admit I don't know a lot of Trump supporters, ONE is totally disgusted that Trump doesn't pay taxes and he won't vote for him now. He was never a die hard, blind idiot Trumpster to begin with, but that's one vote down, anyway.
And he's basing that on a tax return from 1995 and speculation about what Trump might have done over the years. While ignoring corporations like GE haven't ponied up in ages. They do provide a lot of jobs and products though, which means income, goods and materials, all of which gets taxed.

A blind idiot Trumpster? You are one foul disgusting old crone. No wonder you're a leftist.
They've got a job waiting for you in the Trump campaign. Well done, brainwashed friend.

Hiring people is the same as paying your taxes.

Creating jobs provides one with a means to make money, provide for themselves and their families, and creates more tax payers.

Pimping does the same thing and neither Pimping or Creating jobs is not paying your taxes. Trump has said himself that too many game the system and its wrong...until he does it

She DIDN'T get out of paying income taxes all together though did she? She made income. Do you deny Trump made income that year? He took advantage of a loss situation and legally got out of paying but DO NOT say she did the same thing, because if she had done the same thing, she would have paid $0. She paid 3 mil.

Have they proved Trump broke the law yet? Let me know when they do .
maybe if he would release his full tax returns, like every other presidential candidate has done, we might have an answer.

Can you begin to count the number of lawsuits against him?

They number fewer than the number of Scandals Hillary has had a part in, almost as many people on the Clinton Death List, but far fewer than the number of women Bubba has sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped and/or children he has violated. :p

You couldn't expect her to let it go. Personally, I think they've said enough, since all the babbling both sides will do means nothing.

I've heard several accountant types explaining the reason for the net loss thing Trump used, which all big businesses use, and small ones too, I guess. It allows businesses to get back on their feet and stay in business offering good things to the economy instead of simply closing their doors when they've had a very, very bad year.

Actually, although I admit I don't know a lot of Trump supporters, ONE is totally disgusted that Trump doesn't pay taxes and he won't vote for him now. He was never a die hard, blind idiot Trumpster to begin with, but that's one vote down, anyway.
The optics? You mean the SAME THING SHE DID?
If he doesn't pay taxes, that means he doesn't owe them. Does your friend send the IRS more than he owes?
A billionaire paying $0 in income taxes is a GREAT optic. Don't deny it. And try comparing it to what Hillary paid in federal income taxes in 2015: $3,000,000 +. $0 --- $3,000,000. Taking a credit on a 700,000 loss? What of it? Bottom line, she paid her taxes. Trump didn't.
I thought your "optic" was about the money he lost. You should be more clear.
Trump didn't have to pay taxes, he DIDNT OWE ANY
It is AMAZING how this SIMPLE concept doesn't get understood..
She rode donalds ass for losing money then using it to get out of income tax but she did the SAME THING. There is your "what of it" :D
Because she doesn't have a billion dollars to lose.. Why are you acting so obtuse?
IF she lost more, do you think she would have paid taxes she didn't owe? Because she is a patriot? Lol
She did the SAME THING on a smaller scale.

They number fewer than the number of Scandals Hillary has had a part in, almost as many people on the Clinton Death List, but far fewer than the number of women Bubba has sexually assaulted, sexually harassed, and raped and/or children he has violated. :p
The only scandals you refer to are creations of the right wing

Pimping does the same thing and neither Pimping or Creating jobs is not paying your taxes. Trump has said himself that too many game the system and its wrong...until he does it
Funny you should mention 'pimping'. Hillary has been 'pimping' access / favors for decades, especially from in side the State Department, collecting hundreds of millions for the 'Foundation' - paying only 5% to actual charity...that isn't 'paying taxes' either.

Hiring people is the same as paying your taxes.

Creating jobs provides one with a means to make money, provide for themselves and their families, and creates more tax payers.

Wait ... so using the tax code is 'gaming the system'??

If he doesn't pay taxes, that means he doesn't owe them. Does your friend send the IRS more than he owes?
A billionaire paying $0 in income taxes is a GREAT optic. Don't deny it. And try comparing it to what Hillary paid in federal income taxes in 2015: $3,000,000 +. $0 --- $3,000,000. Taking a credit on a 700,000 loss? What of it? Bottom line, she paid her taxes. Trump didn't.

What did Trump do that was wrong? Is it illegal to keep more of your own money? Why didn't he own any taxes?
I never said he did anything wrong. The "fairness" of it isn't about legality. While the government has always sucked up about a quarter of my paycheck that I never see, Trump paid NOTHING. He got every penny he earned. You'd have to ask my friend why he won't vote for him because of that. I think it's pretty obvious, though.

What about her 70 MILLION a YEAR charity getting subsidized by the tax payers? In the tune of millions?
And that hypocritical bitch wants to talk about trump? And you dishonest supporters want to? Give me a fucking break!!

What about her 70 MILLION a YEAR charity getting subsidized by the tax payers? In the tune of millions?
And that hypocritical bitch wants to talk about trump? And you dishonest supporters want to? Give me a fucking break!!
How are charities subsidized by the government?

What did Trump do that was wrong? Is it illegal to keep more of your own money? Why didn't he own any taxes?
I never said he did anything wrong. The "fairness" of it isn't about legality. While the government has always sucked up about a quarter of my paycheck that I never see, Trump paid NOTHING. He got every penny he earned. You'd have to ask my friend why he won't vote for him because of that. I think it's pretty obvious, though.
So your friend gives the IRS more than he owes? Interesting. Sorry, but he doesn't sound very bright..

You're a Republican, aren't you?

You are A RACIST...

You didn't build that...

:p
HA HA HA. Drinking so early in the morning ? How did you arrive at me being a "RACIST" ? (in capital letters no less) - if you're sober enough to answer.

Forum List

Back