trump criticizes Biden for attacks on Houthi terrorists

Trump wants to isolate the USA and it will decline. His supporters are all in with that America 1st nonsense. Maybe shades of North Korea is what I envision.

As an aside from Trump being a moron, Musk is all in with keeping the shipping lane open. It's affecting Tesla.

Edit this in...

Start a draft with men and women. Then we can go to war at your hearts content.

Did fuckwad Biden even know that the attack order was given. There are times when you just have to throw up your hands and laugh.

The only one with balls is the black guy in the hospital with achy breaky balls! Yes indeed the order to smack the Houthis upside the head was give by Lloyd Austin who was so deep under cover that no one, including the fuckwad knew where he was.

Congratulations Mr. Secretary. You got moxie.

Genocide. Say it after me…GENOCIDE!

You support the mass murder of thousands of innocent women and children. Sick!

There is no connection between attacking ships and what is happening in Gaza.

Blowing up ships and killing innocent people on board does not help the folks in Gaza anymore than you going out and blowing up a Synagogue would.

Not that I want to give you any ideas.

I suggest we elect the Houthis leader as US president, since they clearly are the most honest and moral leadership in the world.
What on earth makes Americans so crazy as to say such things? Armed and financed by the corrupt & fanatic Mullah regime in Iran, desperately poor, tribal and backward, the Houthi pirates are trying to hold world trade at ransom.

The Biden Administration never wanted war with the Houthi tribesmen any more than they wanted Putin’s bloody invasion of Ukraine, or Hamas’ bloody attack from Gaza on Israel.

If it had done nothing and simply allowed the closing of world trade through the Red Sea to go on, it would be crucified by Trump & Republicans for being weak and indecisive. Now that it has reluctantly acted, all our rightwing assholes praise the Iranian backed Houthis and call Biden a warmonger!

Last edited:

Does the former president understand that the US, along with Britain and the international community is taking these steps to stop the disruption of up to 30% of shipping? Does he understand that this attacks could crash the world's economy and that these strike are trying to prevent worldwide economic disaster?

Wait....he is already on record wishing for economic disaster. A former president hoping for economic disaster?

So is he going to also criticize Great Britain. They also attacked the Houthi rebels.

trump is a child....

EvilCat Breath and most of his kind are weasely little cowards, traitors, supporting dangerous authoritarian conmen like Trump at home … and thus dumb enough to support Putin over Ukraine and Iranian-funded Houthi tribal terrorists attacking world trade.

Have I left something out?

Last edited:
EvilCat Breath and most of his kind are weasely little cowards, traitors, supporting dangerous authoritarian conmen like Trump at home … and thus dumb enough to support Putin over Ukraine and Iranian-funded Houthi tribal terrorists attacking world trade.

Have I left something out?
Actually I did. We must not forget that while the Houthis must be discouraged from attacking shipping in this important area, the Biden Administration must also carefully continue to support a negotiated settlement between the Houthis and the Saudis & anti-Houthi forces there, and try to keep the war from expanding to Iran. Not an easy task, especially at this time!

surada earlier and JimH52 above both provided a useful article on the history of the Trump (and Obama) ) Administrations’ failure to prevent the situation from reaching this sad state.

It is worth recalling a little of this history, and also the Trump Administrations’ unilateral withdrawal from the JCPO agreement, a move that strengthened the hard-liners in Iran at a key moment in this history.

Last edited:
There is no connection between attacking ships and what is happening in Gaza.

Blowing up ships and killing innocent people on board does not help the folks in Gaza anymore than you going out and blowing up a Synagogue would.

Not that I want to give you any ideas.
What ships were blown up and who died?

A number provide by.....wait for it....the same bunch of fine fellows that went on the murderous rampage in Israel. Hamas. You trust them huh?
That's pretty much what he (Hitler) said! :eek:
Furthermore you had to lie about what and why I said retaliation. I never said it was my idea of acceptable.
I augmented; good catch.

Sounds like you want it both ways.

How many dead children are enough for you?

One fewer than conservatives want?

Will that make you feel virtuous enough?
This is about our retaliation against Yemen for bombing shipping and our sailors in international waters.
They're only doing it because of Israel's genocidal mass murder.

Sorry to learn you're a shitlib who doesn't even have the balls to stand against that.

Forum List

Back